•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Greer Named Corbin Coach
Ball Coach Wrote:Seriously? I just came here to read about the new hire and you treat me like that because I asked if we could keep it on topic instead of all the nonsense that was being posted.

It's pretty aggressive for a brand new poster to start by complaining about the site. I didn't treat you badly, just trying to keep your feelings from getting hurt.
Ball Coach Wrote:Seriously? I just came here to read about the new hire and you treat me like that because I asked if we could keep it on topic instead of all the nonsense that was being posted.

We like to goof off on a lot of threads. It keeps it interesting. If not, there would be a hundred post saying “I don’t know who will be OC”.
So here is my question, does anyone know anything about the OC that’s more than a rumor/ speculation? I don’t mean 100% sure because if that was the case they’d name him. But a pretty good possibility?
Yes, Greer ask one person and now backing up and said not going to name one at all. He can do whatever he wants, but somebody has to call them. I say it is because of parents in the program. To hold down any controversy, personally I think it builds more. He is in charge and I am not knocking him. Not a negative post about Corbin. Just fact.
How could he ask someone a month and a half ago? Was the job even open then ? I know he wasn’t the coach then.
They have one capable OC on staff. He is good with kids. He shows up to work. He shows up to meetings. He comes highly recommended by former employers and staff. That hire would make the most sense if hiring an OC within the current staff. If they hire the other guy on staff as the OC, there will be a lot of respect and support lost for the program.
Cappy Wrote:They have one capable OC on staff. He is good with kids. He shows up to work. He shows up to meetings. He comes highly recommended by former employers and staff. That hire would make the most sense if hiring an OC within the current staff. If they hire the other guy on staff as the OC, there will be a lot of respect and support lost for the program.

Way to clear everything up. No more questions from me......lol
1- Seth Mitchell great coach and guy. Offensive mastermind, knows the program. Runs a exciting offense, wouldn’t mind seeing him back around the program. Might be able to snag Allen also to help with defense.
2- Coach Buckner great guy and coach. Knows the players and runs and exciting offense. Hard working coach
3- Coach Chappell ran a exciting offense at Whitley. Former players speak highly of him.

That’s the three names I keep hearing, Greer is a football mastermind and will make a great hire.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:1- Seth Mitchell great coach and guy. Offensive mastermind, knows the program. Runs a exciting offense, wouldn’t mind seeing him back around the program. Might be able to snag Allen also to help with defense.
2- Coach Buckner great guy and coach. Knows the players and runs and exciting offense. Hard working coach
3- Coach Chappell ran a exciting offense at Whitley. Former players speak highly of him.

That’s the three names I keep hearing, Greer is a football mastermind and will make a great hire.

Wow! 2 Masterminds and two great ones. Lookout football world. Here is your way to early prediction. Last year if not for weather 5-5 this year 6-4 . They are a year older. Of course with those masterminds who knows?
Now back to the question will the Mastermind name anyone OC?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:1- Seth Mitchell great coach and guy. Offensive mastermind, knows the program. Runs a exciting offense, wouldn’t mind seeing him back around the program. Might be able to snag Allen also to help with defense.

I’ve been hearing Seth Mitchell was coming back in some capacity regardless and I’ll be very happy to see him back great person, Coach, and friend...
PRIDE101 Wrote:Wow! 2 Masterminds and two great ones. Lookout football world. Here is your way to early prediction. Last year if not for weather 5-5 this year 6-4 . They are a year older. Of course with those masterminds who knows?

What was Knox record last season? And yes Tommy is a mastermind, sounds like you are a little jealous or pissed knowing Knox won’t have a answer for his hounds.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:What was Knox record last season? And yes Tommy is a mastermind, sounds like you are a little jealous or pissed knowing Knox won’t have a answer for his hounds.

Yep, he’s got an agenda...I keep asking myself when was the last time I was this wrapped up with Knox Central during one of their off seasons, short answer NEVER...
PRIDE101 Wrote:Way to clear everything up. No more questions from me......lol

Hahahah. I hope you have room on that boat because I need to join ya.
Plenty, better ask daddy first.
A month and a half ago?
Figure it out friend. Exactly what does that tell you. Should answer a couple questions.
What is the honest feeling from Hound Nation on the future of Hounds under Greer? Can he win a state championship?
TheColonel Wrote:What is the honest feeling from Hound Nation on the future of Hounds under Greer? Can he win a state championship?

Can he win with the talent he has yes. Can he win a state championship, yes he can. You have a clown like pride on here stirring the pot cause he thinks if dark clouds hang over Corbin some of the players may come to Knox. That is his motive, that’s why he keeps making pokes, some of the players had a special relationship with Haddix and if he makes it look like Greer was at fault then he can convince them and there parents to come to Knox. Little does he know the team Is closer now than they have ever been and working hard as a unit in the weight room. The egos and attitudes get left in the car and you come to work for the guy beside you not the guy in the mirror. It’s called structure and that will be the difference this coming season. Can’t wait for kickoff
Just ask a question. Time will tell on how he handles his own blunder. He is much weaker than Haddix when it comes outside interference. We will see what this clown can find out in your 3 Ring Circus. Maybe he will ask all three and rotate games. Keeps them involved.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Just ask a question. Time will tell on how he handles his own blunder. He is much weaker than Haddix when it comes outside interference. We will see what this clown can find out in your 3 Ring Circus. Maybe he will ask all three and rotate games. Keeps them involved.

:zzz:
TheColonel Wrote:What is the honest feeling from Hound Nation on the future of Hounds under Greer? Can he win a state championship?

There is no shortage of talent coming up the pipe for Coach Greer in the next several years from the high school to the middle school has loaded classes...So yes I think he can but 4A imo is gonna be the most competitive class in the state for the next few years gonna have to definitely earn it...
PRIDE101 Wrote:Plenty, better ask daddy first.

I guess you couldn’t tell I was agreeing woth you. And who is daddy?

Absolutely yes. I honestly think by themselves, greer has a better chance at winning a title than Haddix. Don’t get me wrong. I love Haddix. But defense wins championships. Haddix has none. Greer has no offense.

But what will make the difference is support staff. Can he get a play caller on offense in there to give him the ability to put points on the board. Moreover, he needs a players coach as well. But yes he can win a title. The kids coming up have proved they can beat anyone in the state, at the middle school level of course, but if they develop there’s no reason they can’t.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Can he win with the talent he has yes. Can he win a state championship, yes he can. You have a clown like pride on here stirring the pot cause he thinks if dark clouds hang over Corbin some of the players may come to Knox. That is his motive, that’s why he keeps making pokes, some of the players had a special relationship with Haddix and if he makes it look like Greer was at fault then he can convince them and there parents to come to Knox. Little does he know the team Is closer now than they have ever been and working hard as a unit in the weight room. The egos and attitudes get left in the car and you come to work for the guy beside you not the guy in the mirror. It’s called structure and that will be the difference this coming season. Can’t wait for kickoff
That's a powerful statement! And if it's true, your coming season will be wonderful!!!

single shot Wrote:There is no shortage of talent coming up the pipe for Coach Greer in the next several years from the high school to the middle school has loaded classes...So yes I think he can but 4A imo is gonna be the most competitive class in the state for the next few years gonna have to definitely earn it...
I agree about 4A!! I sure hope to see more games this coming season.
Hound05 Wrote:I guess you couldn’t tell I was agreeing woth you. And who is daddy?

I wasn’t being a smart azz , I got it. Just goofing off , that the problem with text and message hard to figure out. I am with you on all this.

#2 Should be #1 choice.
Cappy Wrote:#2 Should be #1 choice.

Why do you think that?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:What was Knox record last season? And yes Tommy is a mastermind, sounds like you are a little jealous or pissed knowing Knox won’t have a answer for his hounds.

Pay her no mind. She has CMS.lol
Hound05 Wrote:I guess you couldn’t tell I was agreeing woth you. And who is daddy?

You know who her sugar daddy is.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next