•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Greenup
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Same section they had last year. Got their tickets a year in advance!

Now now Ram-A-Devil haven’t bought any tickets but would love to have a chance to buy them if that happens but a lot of football left
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Greenups QB will take more hits than a blind guy fighting mike Tyson

Suplex City all night long.
I'll be interested to see how GC offense does vs a good team.
Give it up dude! After this year Hambley is going to be Re-Named “RAMBLEY! Whooooo! Can I get two claps and a Ric Flair!🎤 Drop!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Give it up dude! After this year Hambley is going to be Re-Named “RAMBLEY! Whooooo! Can I get two claps and a Ric Flair!🎤 Drop!

Is that because they are going to Ramble right on I hope your right
Too late I already Mic dropped you.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Give it up dude! After this year Hambley is going to be Re-Named “RAMBLEY! Whooooo! Can I get two claps and a Ric Flair!🎤 Drop!
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"
[Image: https://markb4.files.wordpress.com/2013/...=500&h=281]
When you realize its RACELAND week on the farm.
That’s is a true statement just hope to get the chance
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Jib jab is a complete and total sissy!
:biglmao:
Slic Ric Wrote:Suplex City all night long.
Woooooooooo:eyeroll:
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I know this isn’t the place for it but there are no Greenup people in here talking so I’ll ask anyways !! WTH is the NCAA doing with these targeting calls?? I’m watching my Hurricanes play and a kid has been ejected in the first 6 min!! Ridiculous

I think it's evolving into two hand touch football.
mightydog Wrote:So if GC wins are you going to declare Raceland less than mediocre?
Yes. Smile
this is absolutely incredible. I am shellshocked that Coupin isnt weighing in?! Really thought this thread would get into the possibility of being shutdown. seeing as its only been active for a day and a half or so, and already up to 5 pages. but its all just the has beens havin fun. glad its stayed light hearted. Ol Grizz must have issued a gag order!!!
Raceland 31 Greenup 14
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:this is absolutely incredible. I am shellshocked that Coupin isnt weighing in?! Really thought this thread would get into the possibility of being shutdown. seeing as its only been active for a day and a half or so, and already up to 5 pages. but its all just the has beens havin fun. glad its stayed light hearted. Ol Grizz must have issued a gag order!!!
Nothing to say. Ive read the posts. Looks like we have no chance this year. Just lucky we get to play the mighty Rams again.
If Greenup doesn't have enough bulletin board material from this thread to be motivated for this game, then they don't deserve to have a team. It doesn't sound like the Ram fans respect Greenup's program or players in the least and perhaps deservedly so as this series has been one sided.

Greenup has to have a couple of things to compete in and possibly win this game, the talent and the mindset. They come closer this year to having the talent than they have in quite awhile. The QB is good and they have some seniors to go along with him that are pretty solid players. I'm not sure if they have the mindset or not, though. I just look at the Russell game as an example when they let Russell run it right down the field on them on the opening drive and on the drive after Greenup had gone up 27-7 I think. They have the potential to let down on given plays and given drives. That won't work against the Rams who know how to play 4 quarters of football competing every play as if it's the last play. It's a hard thing to instill that winning mindset in a team and program when they just don't have it. We will see if Grizzle can get the job done. I think the ball is in his court because the talent on the 2 teams is closer than it's been in awhile.

I look forward to watching this one Friday night as we will see what Greenup is all about this season.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:this is absolutely incredible. I am shellshocked that Coupin isnt weighing in?! Really thought this thread would get into the possibility of being shutdown. seeing as its only been active for a day and a half or so, and already up to 5 pages. but its all just the has beens havin fun. glad its stayed light hearted. Ol Grizz must have issued a gag order!!!

If Ol Grizz is a reference to me, I've issued no such gag order!!
Confusednicker:
nekysportsfan Wrote:If Greenup doesn't have enough bulletin board material from this thread to be motivated for this game, then they don't deserve to have a team. It doesn't sound like the Ram fans respect Greenup's program or players in the least and perhaps deservedly so as this series has been one sided.

Greenup has to have a couple of things to compete in and possibly win this game, the talent and the mindset. They come closer this year to having the talent than they have in quite awhile. The QB is good and they have some seniors to go along with him that are pretty solid players. I'm not sure if they have the mindset or not, though. I just look at the Russell game as an example when they let Russell run it right down the field on them on the opening drive and on the drive after Greenup had gone up 27-7 I think. They have the potential to let down on given plays and given drives. That won't work against the Rams who know how to play 4 quarters of football competing every play as if it's the last play. It's a hard thing to instill that winning mindset in a team and program when they just don't have it. We will see if Grizzle can get the job done. I think the ball is in his court because the talent on the 2 teams is closer than it's been in awhile.

I look forward to watching this one Friday night as we will see what Greenup is all about this season.

If greenup coaches or players have to use what is being said on this website as motivation this game was over last week
Speaking of bulliten board material. How about that article in the ADI today. Rams might as well mail this one in.Mouseketeers are going to kill us. They have the best back in 4A. They have a D1 QB. They are ranked ahead of us in the super 7. If I was Salmons I would call and try to get this game cancelled.
Raceland 28 Greenup 7
Racelands opponents combined record of 5-3, while Greenups opponents combined record is 1-6 with the one win Fleming County beat a bad Mason county team #justsayin
They are the best team in the Tri-State. Read the ADI.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:They are the best team in the Tri-State. Read the ADI.

What is ADI so I can read it
Patriot1 Wrote:What is ADI so I can read it

Ashland Daily Independent. Newspaper for Ashland.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A stunner : Greenup 28 Rams 21.
Jarons Wrote:Ashland Daily Independent. Newspaper for Ashland.

Thanks Jarons, I read it but I didn’t get all that Ram-A-Devil got out of it or I read the wrong article
I think Greenup has a team that is capable of winning this game but mentally I’m not sure if they know how to win this game. Being on the wrong end of a streak can get in your head and makes it that much harder to get the monkey off your back.
Different article said QB was D1 and running back was best in 4A. They are Musk-see! Cancel the game! We don’t have a chance!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Different article said QB was D1 and running back was best in 4A. They are Musk-see! Cancel the game! We don’t have a chance!
I do believe they are correct about the QB being a legit D1 talent. The kid is 6’6” with a good arm. I could see him going to some mid major and being successful. For the RB, he is good but best in 4A is a stretch. Quality back for the area though. Really hoping I can make it to this. BTW even though we may not agree here I still respect a good Ric Flair quote.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next