Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Coaching Changes In The 14th and 15th?
did he get a pink slip? thats hard to believe. i heard that the principal at PCC resigned any truth to that?

chewy Wrote:I don't think that he actually has a choice thanks to politics as usual in Pike County. Can you say "PINK SLIP" and not re-hired after taking a team to the Final Four?
Belfry Wins Wrote:I dont know if he is or not but it isnt rumor of him applying for the job but fact.
As far as Tussey I dont know, that would be jumping the gun, he hasnt took the job just applied. I just wonder what his interest level is, you know its higher than some would think for him to apply.

I would say that his interest level was 0 until the pink slip came in the mail. He has to have a job. Anyone that was around the team at all in the past 2 years knows that he would not leave those girls and that team unless he was forced.
[quote=whos your momma]I would say that his interest level was 0 until the pink slip came in the mail. He has to have a job. Anyone that was around the team at all in the past 2 years knows that he would not leave those girls and that team unless he was forced.[/quote

THATS A FACT, Him and his wife love the girls as if they were their kids, And the girls feel the same way about him and his wife .One of my cousins plays ball for him and she said if Butcher don't coach then she won't play and she's not the only one that feels that way, I mean think of the girls that was there when all that happened to coach Tussey and then they get used to Butcher and really get to care about him and his wife and to hear all of this stuff , People need to stop and think of the girls for once and what is best for them . Its plain to see he can coach they was 3rd place in .....STATE. what more can people ask of a coach?
chewy Wrote:I don't think that he actually has a choice thanks to politics as usual in Pike County. Can you say "PINK SLIP" and not re-hired after taking a team to the Final Four?

EVERY single non-tenured teacher got a slip in he mail, its no politics.........its finances
Butcher will be the coach at Pike Central next year - end of story -
NEXT Wrote:EVERY single non-tenured teacher got a slip in he mail, its no politics.........its finances

Really? Not politics?? LOL LOL LOL. What planet are you from???
BleedsBlue Wrote:Butcher will be the coach at Pike Central next year - end of story -

Good to hear.