•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudley Hilton headed back to the mountains!
football_maniac Wrote:middlesboro- change your screen name. You have never played a sport in your life. Deliver your coca cola. You were in the front row of the pep rally/ press conference in your ugly bell co blue. Go be dudley's number one booster and leave your kids in the mboro system. Not your call - we know.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 😆😆😆
Dudley will eventually get them back but I still think they messed up getting rid of Mills a man goes 8-2 regular season and gets fired
I'm hearing Harbin to Corbin?
Will tommy greer drop everything and go running back to dudley like he always does?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Will tommy greer drop everything and go running back to dudley like he always does?

Highly doubtful....He's in home town and on a good coaching staff. Has the job I would think he wants
Anybody been told or heard who going be on staff
hchs fan Wrote:Anybody been told or heard who going be on staff

If the pay is right Dudley can call me. :phone::phone:
Yeah heard that 64
So the great dud is looking at this staff

Greer not a chance
Frazier doubtful
T. Hoskins 50/50
T. Harbin doubtful
B. Yankee doubtful
Fred Hoskins 0% happy at Knox
Wayne mills 0% happy at Corbin
Amos M. - probable because he's making jack as a retiree comeback- w no duties like Jan and Dudley. And if Dudley doesn't get all
Of his coaches hired he will still be the head coach when dud leaves. Hence listed a dual coaches on khsaa.
Jordan Amos-100% probable- been arrested for public intoxication taking up for John Dudley
S.Zachary - asst 100 % guarantee has nothing else to do for $2000- recruiting coordinator
Crawford 50/50 depending on gilliam

Keep Darren Clark as MS coach.
100% guarantee. Lost his teaching license for inappropriate misconduct with a minor female.

Where does this leave them?
Anything official or any announcements soon on coaching staff
In his press conference he said he would wait and let the assistant coaches come to him. He apparently doesn't know how much they are paying "His family". Doesn't leave much for others with cuts.
I figure they be some kind of announcement of anything But some of them names you mentioned maniac is possble anything can happen
Will be interesting for sure. But it is Dudley and anything less would be a let down
Yeah Wondor when somebody or whatever find out or know who really going be on staff
hchs fan Wrote:Yeah Wondor when somebody or whatever find out or know who really going be on staff

I turned down this job a year ago......just dropping you a hints hchs fan Confusednicker:
When he wants us to know or he figures it out
Yeah 64
Yeah I guess your right football
Football_Maniac Wrote:So the great dud is looking at this staff

Greer not a chance
Frazier doubtful
T. Hoskins 50/50
T. Harbin doubtful
B. Yankee doubtful
Fred Hoskins 0% happy at Knox
Wayne mills 0% happy at Corbin
Amos M. - probable because he's making jack as a retiree comeback- w no duties like Jan and Dudley. And if Dudley doesn't get all
Of his coaches hired he will still be the head coach when dud leaves. Hence listed a dual coaches on khsaa.
Jordan Amos-100% probable- been arrested for public intoxication taking up for John Dudley
S.Zachary - asst 100 % guarantee has nothing else to do for $2000- recruiting coordinator
Crawford 50/50 depending on gilliam

Keep Darren Clark as MS coach.
100% guarantee. Lost his teaching license for inappropriate misconduct with a minor female.

Where does this leave them?

Football_Maniac Wrote:In his press conference he said he would wait and let the assistant coaches come to him. He apparently doesn't know how much they are paying "His family". Doesn't leave much for others with cuts.

Sounds like a HUGE money grab to me. I have heard his daughter maybe getting a job as well?

So he said his assistants will come to him?? He must not see how many teams are begging for assistant coaches everyday. Living in fantasy land from the sounds of it.
Rommel Wrote:Sounds like a HUGE money grab to me. I have heard his daughter maybe getting a job as well?

So he said his assistants will come to him?? He must not see how many teams are begging for assistant coaches everyday. Living in fantasy land from the sounds of it.

To be fair, there probably is a difference in coaching under Dudley and coaching under the random guy who is probably going to be out of the game in 6-7 years.

Although, your point is still valid. And I've said before that quality assistant coaches are hard to get, and even harder to keep.

He only really needs himself and maybe 3 or 4 other guys. 5 would really nice, but kind of hard to get/keep.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:To be fair, there probably is a difference in coaching under Dudley and coaching under the random guy who is probably going to be out of the game in 6-7 years.

Although, your point is still valid. And I've said before that quality assistant coaches are hard to get, and even harder to keep.

He only really needs himself and maybe 3 or 4 other guys. 5 would really nice, but kind of hard to get/keep.

You said it that last part. One thing about his style of play (which I love and it still works); you don't need a lot of coaches.
But you have to have some. He always had really good staffs, even at Bourbon Co. Taylor was his worse Coaching staff. Nobody can do it alone.
Rommel Wrote:But you have to have some. He always had really good staffs, even at Bourbon Co. Taylor was his worse Coaching staff. Nobody can do it alone.

I think one issue he ran into at TC was the fact that his name didn't carry as much weight in central KY and it does in the mountains. He was very much viewed as an outsider. That's not saying he didn't have support, but, it wasn't a situation where people were falling all over themselves to coach with a legend, or have their kids play for a legend.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:I think one issue he ran into at TC was the fact that his name didn't carry as much weight in central KY and it does in the mountains. He was very much viewed as an outsider. That's not saying he didn't have support, but, it wasn't a situation where people were falling all over themselves to coach with a legend, or have their kids play for a legend.

I agree.
David Mitchell maybe? They had teamed up before I believe. Mitchell would be a good assistant.
It should be interesting in Bell County....Dudley is a winner....Can his ego be overlooked because he wins? A question that only time can answer.

Good Luck Bobcats!
If all this is true about laying off employees and then hiring Hilton and all his "family". The board must be really foolish. This will not end well as someone will complain and then the investigation will be on. Hard to believe that the entire community would support these activities.
Never have I ever seen so much negativity. This board is more like Topix!!! I am over posting and reading , good luck to all!!
TheHotSnakes Wrote:I think one issue he ran into at TC was the fact that his name didn't carry as much weight in central KY and it does in the mountains. He was very much viewed as an outsider. That's not saying he didn't have support, but, it wasn't a situation where people were falling all over themselves to coach with a legend, or have their kids play for a legend.

The biggest thing is the refs in central ky don't give a #%$% who ole dud is. Didn't get the same calls as he did on Log MT!!!!
I heard that 5'8 238 pound Brandon Marsee might be head cheer master? Can anyone confirm?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next