Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 125 David 28
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:nyy10 u can tell what i said is the truth ur takin up for booher so i mean anyone who takes up for him his stuck up his ass thats my opinion

No im not stuck up his a**..he is just a good coach and your mad because whatever school your from cant handle what shelby valley has..so grow up
hes not a good coach he has to play horrible teams at the first of every season to get a winning record u put them up against paintsville johnson central n teams like that at the first of the yr n i bet you anything that they wouldn't have a winning record
not taking anyones side here, but that is absolutely the most ridiculous rule in the history of sports..
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Only one other thing about this score. In Connecticut football, if a team beats another team by 50 or more points, the winning coach gets in trouble and the coach gets suspended for a game or two. If that was the case here in Kentucky, do you think that the score would have been like this?
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:nyy10 u can tell what i said is the truth ur takin up for booher so i mean anyone who takes up for him his stuck up his ass thats my opinion
but why is that you opinion for..i mean, what has he ever done to you in the first place!!!
i just don't like the way he runs the score up on these teams like david and other teams they have killed this yr that is what makes me mad has no class what so ever idc what you say
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:hes not a good coach he has to play horrible teams at the first of every season to get a winning record u put them up against paintsville johnson central n teams like that at the first of the yr n i bet you anything that they wouldn't have a winning record

Im sure they still would have,but we won't see that because no team schedule's a 15th region winning or runner up as the first game
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:hes not a good coach he has to play horrible teams at the first of every season to get a winning record u put them up against paintsville johnson central n teams like that at the first of the yr n i bet you anything that they wouldn't have a winning record
You are in for a rude awakening if you think SV is not one of the best teams in the region...
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i just don't like the way he runs the score up on these teams like david and other teams they have killed this yr that is what makes me mad has no class what so ever idc what you say

ok, what ever, its your opinion
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i just don't like the way he runs the score up on these teams like david and other teams they have killed this yr that is what makes me mad has no class what so ever idc what you say

How is it his fault when every team has scored over 100 on them, well basically every team, I still think Booher has no class for statements he's made...but he definately isn't running up the score.
no i bet anything they wouldn't have a winning record......if they did they wouldn't be undefeated
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:How is it his fault when every team has scored over 100 on them, well basically every team, I still think Booher has no class for statements he's made...but he definately isn't running up the score.
One post you are dogging him and the next you are saying he isn't running up the score. I don't get it.
Larry Legend Wrote:You are in for a rude awakening if you think SV is not one of the best teams in the region...

yea really!!
Larry Legend Wrote:One post you are dogging him and the next you are saying he isn't running up the score. I don't get it.

What in the world don't you get..I SAID he still has NO CLASS, but, he WASN'T RUNNING up the SCORE...

HELP ANY???
i honestly don't get why he's changing his mind now about this
Good gosh there are some people WAY out there on this site.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Good gosh there are some people WAY out there on this site.

yea really,and there is so many people tryin to make other people look stupid..BUT ITS NOT WORKIN
ok comeflywithme
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Booher doesn't have any class..he doesn't care who he plays or by how much he wins...
Isn't that saying that you think he runs up the score? You are flip flopping around here, and I keep catching you up in it.
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:ok comeflywithme

you been taking up for your pal Larry Legend?
thats what im sayin u keep changin ur post
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:you been taking up for your pal Larry Legend?

I dont think they are pals
im not pals with him
Larry Legend Wrote:Isn't that saying that you think he runs up the score? You are flip flopping around here, and I keep catching you up in it.

He DOESN'T care, but how is HE runing up the score??? Make what you're trying to prove he clear...HE HIMSELF is not running up the score...on some nights THREE FRESHMEN start...you can't play much lower on your bench than that...HE is not running it up, I still think he has NO class, he doesn't care about the kids, but HE is NOT running up the score...

PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT!
so ur tellin me beatin david 125-28 isn't running up the score if you don't think that your crazy
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:so ur tellin me beatin david 125-28 isn't running up the score if you don't think that your crazy

IT is...but he is not doing it..BOOHER is not running it up..the players are..
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:He DOESN'T care, but how is HE runing up the score??? Make what you're trying to prove he clear...HE HIMSELF is not running up the score...on some nights THREE FRESHMEN start...you can't play much lower on your bench than that...HE is not running it up, I still think he has NO class, he doesn't care about the kids, but HE is NOT running up the score...

PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT!
Understand this, Booher is a great man, who does care about his kids. He is an upstanding member of the community with high morals. He doesn't cuss the kids or treat them bad in any way. So you explain to me how he has no class, you can argue all day if you think he is a bad coach, but you can't say that he isn't a great person because he is.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:IT is...but he is not doing it..BOOHER is not running it up..the players are..
Do you realize how bad you are losing this argument?
Coach Cline Wrote:VERY TOUGH WIN VALLEY, VERY TOUGH. there is a lack of CLASS
Amen!
he can tell his kids to just pass n take threes and not to press or half court trap thats how the score gets ran up so don't tell me he isn't doin it he's the one that calls the defenses to play
Everybody just needs to calm down lol