Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Football 2007
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Get a weightroom, then they could have an impressive season

Agreed. I think IF they work their butts off in the off season, they will give a few teams a run for their money:Thumbs:
If they work hard and stay focused they will have a good season.
This thread is about Jenkins 2007 football. This is not a personal bashing thread. Keep it about Jenkins 2007 or the thread will be closed.
Is 4 wins considered success?????
There hasn't been an all-state back from jenkins since the late 70's or early 80's, and a workout has to consist of more than 5 minutes. The work ethic must get better.
It doesnt matter who they get! They will have another losing season AGAIN next season.:ChairHit:
They barely even have a weight room.
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Never once did i say i was an all state back.. jus some goofy name..
well we might have had a losing season, but your senior year team make it to playoffs? Hmm NO.. Wait How many games did we win..Hmm 2.. now thats a losing team, and you know for a fact last years team was all about I.. Jus like F_F said.. and no im not jus sayin that cause hes my brother its the truth..
yeah you really supporting the cavs by sayin we had a losing seaon.. NOT!!!
:argue:
Either way, Jenkins isnt any good and they will never be good. They will probably win more games without you!!! You arent any ALL-STATE RB anyways! They didnt do anything with you anyways.:argue:
All-American Lineman Wrote:Pikeville isn't in our District, therefore you never know how far we will go
NOT FAR!!!!!!
football_fan Wrote:All you ever say is negative stuff for example: you might have made it to the playoffs but you had a losing season. Why say something good then kill it with negativity? Last year you all wasn't a team it was all about me and I. This year it didnt matter who got the ball or who scored, there wasnt no one cursing other players out, they just wanted to win. To me thats a diffrent team. They won 4 games and went to the playoffs. How many games did you win last year? Did your team go to the playoffs? Now ARE you for sure you want to talk to me elsewhere because I'm not going to be nice like last time. These boys deserve respect, and i'll do anything to get that for them!!!
WOW!!!! Look at who all they beat to get to the playoffs! They beat nobody teams. thats really impressive. NOT!!!!:argue:
Hands_80 Wrote:well they won more games then you did your senior year so i think that it is a different jenkins team!!!!

Winning half of the games is a 500 season, which is medium, winning less than half would be losing then wouldn't it?????
Alumni86 Wrote:Winning half of the games is a 500 season, which is medium, winning less than half would be losing then wouldn't it?????

I think it depends on which team you are talking about... Certain teams a 4-6 season would be terrible, others, a turn for the better.....
But overall I would think a 5-5 6-4 season is medium, a 7-3 8-2 is pretty good, 9-1 or 10-0 is great. Anything below a 5-5 is losing
#25 Wrote:Is 4 wins considered success?????
Better than the former Jenkins teams
#25 Wrote:It doesnt matter who they get! They will have another losing season AGAIN next season.:ChairHit:
I highly doubt that
#25 Wrote:They barely even have a weight room.
Weights is Weights bro
#25 Wrote:WOW!!!! Look at who all they beat to get to the playoffs! They beat nobody teams. thats really impressive. NOT!!!!:argue:
It actually is pretty impressive cause it had been a long time since they had beaten most of these teams
All-American Lineman Wrote:It actually is pretty impressive cause it had been a long time since they had beaten most of these teams

This is true, this past years Jenkins team really impressed alot of people... They made their whole community and school proud, and actually got the community to come out and support them...Something that hasn't been in Jenkins for a good while
Good luck Cavs...I hope that u all do as good this year...I REAllY hoped u all would get Pikeville....but oh well...better luck next year!!!
All-American Lineman Wrote:I'm a basketball player and I do lift and I know many others do too
i was jus messin with ya bub!
Jenkins had a very very "NOT GOOD" but improved team, their change in work ethic was shown on the field. I know most schools decide to slack during practice whenever they have jenkins as a next week opponent. Jenkins has proven a lot of people wrong and has changed their football program views over them. Best of luck next year, just remember that all it takes is Hard Work and there is no excuse for that.
Don't forget that you have to have players doing the hard work or else there is nobody to go on the field to play.
#25 Wrote:WOW!!!! Look at who all they beat to get to the playoffs! They beat nobody teams. thats really impressive. NOT!!!!:argue:

:thatsfunn Yeah they did have a losing season, but they did make it to the playoffs thats better than any team Jenkins has had in 12 years! #25 with a Tennesse avatar I wonder who this is!? Not to hard to figure out. Your real classy dude. Grow up!! :moon:
football_fan Wrote::thatsfunn Yeah they did have a losing season, but they did make it to the playoffs thats better than any team Jenkins has had in 12 years! #25 with a Tennesse avatar I wonder who this is!? Not to hard to figure out. Your real classy dude. Grow up!! :moon:

Thread is off topic again. This is a good ending point.