Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Belfry 11/22/13( Regional Title)
IT'S GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

Since the Bears are out, you guys are gonna have to put up with my "game day" post!! I've done and adopted the Pirates as MY team, from here to the end. Soooo, gear up and git r done!!!

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...5f0d0d.png]

Pirates are cocked and ready; this game is going to be rainy and messy...just they way they like it.
:pirategir:

So go Pirates.........bring home another victory!!!!!

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...73e8f3.jpg]

Confusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:Cheerlead
Pirates clip the wing of the Hawks today. Pirates by 3tds
Nothing like game day in the playoffs!! Just caught up on the thread and see a lot of talk about hoping Hatfield is back in the backfield. I want to take a moment and give some recognition to my favorite player on this team, Mr. Trenity Carr.

Hatfield may be a bowling ball, Johnson may be explosive but Trenity is the workhorse of this Pirate team, the TD machine! His stat line at the moment 139 carries (leads team), 786 yrds (2nd), 20 TD (leads team).

What many outside Belfry do not know is that Trenity has struggled with Type 1 Diabetes since he was a very young child. As a father to a Type 1 Diabetic and brother to a Type 1 diabetic whose life was claimed by the disease I have the utmost respect for what this young man has done. If you have never had experience with Type 1 Diabetes it is a disease that can impact you mentally and physically. Major props to Mr. Carr for what he has accomplished this year.

My son got to see Trenity play in Knoxville earlier this year. It was a great experience for him all around, but the most important thing was this little 8 year old boy was able to see the Diabetes is not who he is, does not control what he can do, it's just something extra he has to deal with.

Might have been shared already but an article from earlier this year http://williamsondailynews.com/news/spor...-opponents
I think this game is going to be a Dog fight. I got Belfry by 14.
Kickrocks148 Wrote:I think this game is going to be a Dog fight. I got Belfry by 14.

I don't think it will be close at all. PCC has never beaten Belfry - No change this year. I respect them and congratulate them on making it to the Region Title game, but the road ends tonight for the Hawks. Running clock in the second half. PCC adds a garbage TD late.

Belfry-42
PCC -14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just catching up.... Garrard let me down,,,, so I had to put up the Lion gear for next
year and put ON the Pirate gear.... My wife says that I make an ugly Pirate, but I
BELIEVE that makes me one (Big and Ugly).. Pirates rule this one by 2 td's = 28 - 14.
Sorry about Garrard...I can relate!!
Sad
Granny Bear Wrote:Sorry about Garrard...I can relate!!
Sad

Thanks,,,, But, as they say "there's always next year" and I'm already
counting the days........ Go Belfry!!!
^^
That is soo lame!!
I count down, too!!

Wink
Belfry 35 PCC 22
Ughhhh is it game time yet?????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have two Russell guys rolling down with me. Comon!
PaytoPlay Wrote:I have two Russell guys rolling down with me. Comon!

Leave them!!! LOL
^ They are good dudes.
Good luck to us both tonight.

I'm hoping for some magic. Big Grin
Belfry good luck