•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2013
Let it go!! How and what do we need to get better and compete!!!
thecoacher Wrote:Dayne Brown coaches at the Pikeville college here in Kentucky.

http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/m-foo...42362.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/m-foo...42362.html

Thanks, I was not aware that he had left Pikeville.
Tiger football starts new era with a practice this past Sunday. The word overall is 20 players were in attendance and were ready to go and practice went balls out:worthy: Hopefully this is the sign of the times ahead and more will be showing since some playing baseball did not attend.
Once again, I am very excited about Tiger football. :happytear::truestory::Hammer3:
^Great to hear!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
As far as the schedule is concerned I heard the other day that Shelby valley, and west carter were on it as well as morgan county, Pikeville, and allen central.
Quick rumor note, for the past two weeks it's been said the Belcher kid is coming back to Paintsville and that the Morgan Co game is going to be bought out on the contract and the Tigers are actively seeking a replacement game.
WOW....and leave Morgan county short a game on their schedule. Why would you not play Morgan? All schedules are full by now.
TigerBlues Wrote:Quick rumor note, for the past two weeks it's been said the Belcher kid is coming back to Paintsville and that the Morgan Co game is going to be bought out on the contract and the Tigers are actively seeking a replacement game.

Not a shot. Belcher should get 2 tousands yards or plus and show his skills on on defence. WHY WOULD HE LEAVE!!
dns Wrote:Not a shot. Belcher should get 2 tousands yards or plus and show his skills on on defence. WHY WOULD HE LEAVE!!

Just a rumor like I said, also heard his dad was at the school last week. Two parents verified it. But you are right, doesn't make sense to leave.
I would think that was about his daughter. Heard she was going to go back to pville midlle school next year.
dns Wrote:Not a shot. Belcher should get 2 tousands yards or plus and show his skills on on defence. WHY WOULD HE LEAVE!!
Only reason can think of is if Bo says so
Talked to coach after this story broke. He was at school but son is staying put.
I heard the other day that 30 kids were signed up to play.
^That's great to hear!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
News is that Ashland transfer John LeMaster will be returning to the Tiger football program next week. Obviously this is good news as we add an extra body and a lineman at that which is the achilles heel of this team. Hopefully he can stay healthy and contribute this year.
TigerBlues Wrote:News is that Ashland transfer John LeMaster will be returning to the Tiger football program next week. Obviously this is good news as we add an extra body and a lineman at that which is the achilles heel of this team. Hopefully he can stay healthy and contribute this year.
Having him healthy and contributing on the football team would be an added bonus for our school, however, I am happy to hear that he will be at PHS because he is a great kid, and we all love him. Welcome back Home.
^AMEN to that!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
If all goes as planned or said, the Tigers will be a much improved team with the addition of a very key player. We will know if its hype or if it will happen when school is out. :devilflam
Looks as though things are looking up for the Tigers. This is good to see. There has been great competition between the Tigers and Pikeville through the years. I remember the great teams Walter Brough put out in the 70's and 80's. looking forward to seeing more of the same in the future. Good luck Tigers.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Looks as though things are looking up for the Tigers. This is good to see. There has been great competition between the Tigers and Pikeville through the years. I remember the great teams Walter Brough put out in the 70's and 80's. looking forward to seeing more of the same in the future. Good luck Tigers.
Hard to imagine the different paths of these two programs since this time period.
How long has it been since the Tigers have beaten the Panthers?
doubledown Wrote:hard to imagine the different paths of these two programs since this time period.
How long has it been since the tigers have beaten the panthers?

PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:2001.
Thanks, thought it might have been longer.
Just got back from the Johnson Central vs. Paintsville baseball game and heard a lot of football talk. Heard five names mentioned as possible potential Tigers. If I bet sports, I would love to bet on all five not going. Bet I could get some great odds. Not going to mention names because in the end, these are kids and do not need the individual attention steered their way.
There's talk like this every year for every school. Truth always comes out the first day of school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Transfers could be true because this is just rumor but the word around Sheldon Clark is that Matney is trying to get Workman. Somebody said his dad has already been helping spring football at JC and workman has been promised starting QB at JC. Truly I think this has to be a rumor cause JC's QB is very good but I know that workman's dad has been at JC football practice so maybe it is true
bballfan2 Wrote:Transfers could be true because this is just rumor but the word around Sheldon Clark is that Matney is trying to get Workman. Somebody said his dad has already been helping spring football at JC and workman has been promised starting QB at JC. Truly I think this has to be a rumor cause JC's QB is very good but I know that workman's dad has been at JC football practice so maybe it is true

Matney trying to get Workman? First of all why would you even put this in a Paintsville thread? Secondly that's some pretty bold accusations that you're putting out there and I would advise that you need to think long and hard before putting crap like this on here again. Your buddy InTheZone tried this before and you need to ask him how that went for him. The only new coach that was at Johnson Central's spring practice was a young offensive line coach that graduated from Johnson Central a couple of seasons ago. Zach Gound is the starting quarterback at Johnson Central and even though you listed this a a rumor it's still stupid to put this in a open forum.
Like OffTheHook said there's transfer talk like this every year for every school. So it's hard to read much into all this. One member posted that Workman's father Matt helped Johnson Central during spring practice but it isnt true however from what I'm told he will be on the staff at Johnson Central next year as an assistant football coach. I have no clue if his son will transfer to another school or stay at Sheldon Clark but there's one thing for sure where ever he play's he'll be on the field because he's a tremendous athlete.
Well Don didn't mean to strike a nerve there coach but this is a rumor just like the one in this thread about possible transfers to paintsville and that could happen. Everybody gets on here and posts rumors so I did post what was being talked about. If you don't like it don't read it. Why would his dad coach and his son play at another school doesn't make sense so this rumor could be true if Coach Booth has heard already heard his dad will be coaching at JC next year. So it could also be true that Paintsville could be getting transfers also. This is a rumor/opinion/gossip whatever so if you don't like reading what people posts don't read
I hope u guys get it it worked out. From what Ive heard... Gowns QB,Dillion fullback, Belcher and Rayat tailbacks.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next