Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky football officially hires Mark Stoops
Its a good time to be a Cat. I'm glad Mitch didn't run Mark off before he could start to change the culture. Which is the "Kentucky football finds a way to lose"
I still own and wear my Stoops troops shirt when he was hired. He has improved every year and screwed up and lost a few he shouldn’t have along the way but has UK Football a national news story and undefeated. Football at KY looks like it’s turning the corner and hopefully can finish off the regular season 10-2 11-1 or as of now 12-0! They should have a much easier time recruiting now too.
T-CATS Wrote:I still own and wear my Stoops troops shirt when he was hired. He has improved every year and screwed up and lost a few he shouldn’t have along the way but has UK Football a national news story and undefeated. Football at KY looks like it’s turning the corner and hopefully can finish off the regular season 10-2 11-1 or as of now 12-0! They should have a much easier time recruiting now too.

Having some pretty good recruits commit after big wins is a nice change instead of them decommitting.

I personally think we go 9-3 but anything is possible. Missouri is going to be a tougher game then people think. Anytime that can put up 30+ on Georgia can be dangerous.