Poll: Pulaski Co @ Haran County. Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
86.05%
Pulaski County
13.95%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co @ Harlan Co 11-16-2012
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:2 years ago PC brought arguably their best team ever to Harlan and got took to the woodshed, scored a td in the last minute to make the final 35-21.. Look for the same kind of treatment this year! Last year's HC team went into a funk after the Bell game and seemed to never recover fully. This years team exorcised that Bell Demon and seems to be hungry like the 2010 team, improving consistenty throughout the year and are not funking but peaking currently. Now that the Bears are healthy again and Black Bear Nation is Rising we are expecting big things this Friday night!!!

Neither one of us are as good as we were in 2010, but we are playing better Defense and wil suprise the Bears with how physical we are on D. Our offense can score.
West 80 Wrote:Keep thinking that. Remember last year when big bad bears were the favorite and got out played, out coached, and lost the game at SWPC. Well PC is better than SWPC was last year. Dont say you were not warned.

PC in a shootout.

Confusednicker:

North Laurel was going to beat Whitley to....

I would say PC is the one that needs to be warned of a blowout.

HC 42
PC 20
Harris got 200 and PC still won. By the way....check Goins stats out for that game. Not too shabby either.
Harlan County 31

Pulaski County 20
We can all argue our points all week long. Bottom line, it will all be settled Friday night!
Harris is a great back, he got 140 or so against HC! HC still won by 18, and had 2 TD's called back because of penalties! 1 of which they(HC)converted anyway. I think it's going to be a great game! Save me a couple of seats Bear claw!
Pulaski Co. by 8
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You are correct.
In fact, only four counties in KY went Obama.

Franklin, Fayette, Jefferson, and Estill I believe.

4 counties coal has provided much for that turned their backs on us I might add...
ballboy Wrote:Pulaski Co 29 Harlan,Cent 27

^ You're to much man. Harlan Central...lol...for the 43 time. How's you boys doing...lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I have to get the newscast produced first but if I can get on the road from Hazard soon enough I will def. take you up on that. Just don't let Brandon get to it before I do :biggrin:

Alright! Sounds good!! We will be saving you some food!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
meat loaf Wrote:Speaking of close-where you close by when Whitley turned in their pads today? "just saying"

:biggrin:

Same place you will be when PC turns in their gear next Monday...
Sure thing Catdaddy27.
KarnivalKat Wrote:Not too much respect for the Maroons in this one, but that's fine, the same was true last week. Pulaski won that game going away. While Harlan is better then Whitley no doubt, Southern played Harlan very close.. While Pulaski indeed does not have a D1 prosepct, their attack on offense is much more balanced then Southern. Goins is a solid back that CAN beat you on the ground just as easily as Hall can beat you with his arm. Pulaski has nothing to lose here and are playing very well.

I expect this one to be decided by one score. I think the Harlan Black Bears may be a little overconfident in this one, I sure know their fans are. We shall see come Friday, goodluck to both teams.

I'll get back to ya on this...lol
Hey LeeCountyFan,
Forgot what you were bringing???!!??? LOL
Black Bear Mama Wrote:Hey LeeCountyFan,
Forgot what you were bringing???!!??? LOL

Actually, I had been told that there would be plenty already there but, I would be more than glad to bring something with me. I had just been thinking about asking Granny Bear about that.

So, if you have any suggestions or preferences, please let me know and I will be happy to do what I can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game could be an instant classic....I believe both teams have their strengths and both have their weaknesses....I believe it will come down to special teams and who has the least amount of penalties and turnovers....that being said I believe the Black Bears will capture their second Regional Championship in three years....safe travels to all PC fans and players...may we have an injury free game and safe travels home.
West 80 Wrote:Neither one of us are as good as we were in 2010, but we are playing better Defense and wil suprise the Bears with how physical we are on D. Our offense can score.

First of the year...I would probably agree. This HC team has proven they can be better...
Stardust Wrote:Pulaski Co. by 8

Now, this is a very smart man that knows what he is talking about! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OK I'm read up and caught up. Sorry for so many post in a row. BBCUZ ask for it and I delivered.

With that said I'll give my early thoughts....

Gonna be an all out war with Jeff Phillips and PC Wives and Moms deciding the outcome in sudden death at mid field. In a shocker Phillips and the Bears come out on top!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Now, this is a very smart man that knows what he is talking about! :Thumbs:

Do you like peppers and onions on your crow or do you like it plain?
West 80 Wrote:Neither one of us are as good as we were in 2010, but we are playing better Defense and wil suprise the Bears with how physical we are on D. Our offense can score.

You are right! The Maroon defense has consistently be getting better and I have been impressed the entire season! Now, I know that the Harlan Co faithful will say that they're prepared and ready for it but, I guarantee that HC WILL be surprised by the physicality of our defense. It may just be for a few plays but, they will definitely be surprised.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mama Bear Wrote:Do you like peppers and onions on your crow or do you like it plain?

No crow for me. I do have a sweet tooth though for Sweet Sweet Victory!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bear_Paw Wrote:Same place you will be when PC turns in their gear next Monday...

Dont worry about it bear paw, Meatloaf roots for any team that is winning Confusednicker:
He turns his back on the teams that lose...
I am making arrangements to come to the game if someone would invite me to a tailgating location, LOL. Seriously!:thanks:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dont worry about it bear paw, Meatloaf roots for any team that is winning Confusednicker:
He turns his back on the teams that lose...
I guess i can't root for Whitley then. :thatsfunn
meat loaf Wrote:I guess i can't root for Whitley then. :thatsfunn

Your stint as a north laurel fan didnt last long :hilarious:
Harlan County 47
Pulaski County 12
As a Bell Co. Bobcat fan, I know how intimidating it is to play at Harlan County. With the stands packed and hundreds of people cheering against you, Pulaski is going to have a difficult time up there. I'd say Harlan County by 2 touchdowns.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your stint as a north laurel fan didnt last long :hilarious:
TongueirateSho
This is the longest week ever!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next