Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Discussion
zaga_fan Wrote:Were you at that game, King?

Because the pep sections were in an all-out BRAWL!!!

Fighting is never a good thing btw.
and it seems it happens at A LOT of PCC games.....

Sounds like the Commodores have alot of passionate basketball fans!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Sounds like the Commodores have alot of passionate basketball fans!

:Thumbs:TongueirateSho:Clap:
leecoukfan Wrote:Sounds like the Commodores have alot of passionate basketball fans!

Always a big difference in Passionate and Ignorant. Alot of us goto the games but I dont see really any of us being willing to fight. To old and feeble to fight. :igiveup::igiveup:
EastKyMx Wrote:Always a big difference in Passionate and Ignorant. Alot of us goto the games but I dont see really any of us being willing to fight. To old and feeble to fight. :igiveup::igiveup:

Thats the Diabeatus!
king360 Wrote:Thats the Diabeatus!

Jealous much?

Its just da beetus, beetus man
EastKyMx Wrote:Always a big difference in Passionate and Ignorant. Alot of us goto the games but I dont see really any of us being willing to fight. To old and feeble to fight. :igiveup::igiveup:

If you're willing to fight for your team then I consider that being a passionate fan!TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:If you're willing to fight for your team then I consider that being a passionate fan!TongueirateSho

Got me beat! :Thumbs: :ChairHit:
leecoukfan Wrote:If you're willing to fight for your team then I consider that being a passionate fan!TongueirateSho

The older you get, the more you realize that in most situations, fighting is ignorant. Especially when it is just an exchange of words at a ballgame. I think this is a generational thing. When you are in your teens or twenties you think this is "cool" and the right thing to do. As you get in your thirties and older, you realize how ignorant this is.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The older you get, the more you realize that in most situations, fighting is ignorant. Especially when it is just an exchange of words at a ballgame. I think this is a generational thing. When you are in your teens or twenties you think this is "cool" and the right thing to do. As you get in your thirties and older, you realize how ignorant this is.

I'm in my 20's and I think it is ignorant lol

That junk that happened at the Perry-Wolfe game was something I saw happening before the game even started.
That little box that Breathitt has for a pep section should NEVER be shared by opposing schools at the 14th region tourney lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm in my 20's and I think it is ignorant lol

That junk that happened at the Perry-Wolfe game was something I saw happening before the game even started.
That little box that Breathitt has for a pep section should NEVER be shared by opposing schools at the 14th region tourney lol

I agree 100% with all things stated. I was at the game also. They should have not allowed anyone to sit in those rinkydink bleachers. Pep sections should be on the opposite sides of the gym.
leecoukfan Wrote:Ouch! Anyone know why he moved?

He did move and go to Scott Co this summer, Dad thought he would go and start and be an all star or something, realized he wouldn't even make the varsity, figured would be a good idea to come back for another year at Wolfe. Good idea on his part. Good luck to him and the Wolves in their bid for an undefeated season! :popcorn:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:He did move and go to Scott Co this summer, Dad thought he would go and start and be an all star or something, realized he wouldn't even make the varsity, figured would be a good idea to come back for another year at Wolfe. Good idea on his part. Good luck to him and the Wolves in their bid for an undefeated season! :popcorn:

He did not go back to Wolfe Co. He IS attending Scott Co. and practicing with the team. My contacts tell me that Hicks has not determined who the 15 kids are that will be dressing varsity. I'm sure he is waiting for football season to be over before he finalizes his varsity roster.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The older you get, the more you realize that in most situations, fighting is ignorant. Especially when it is just an exchange of words at a ballgame. I think this is a generational thing. When you are in your teens or twenties you think this is "cool" and the right thing to do. As you get in your thirties and older, you realize how ignorant this is.

Funny thing about that is that all the fights that I have seen take place at a ball game involve fans that are in the 30-40 age range.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I agree 100% with all things stated. I was at the game also. They should have not allowed anyone to sit in those rinkydink bleachers. Pep sections should be on the opposite sides of the gym.

Exactly!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:Funny thing about that is that all the fights that I have seen take place at a ball game involve fans that are in the 30-40 age range.

Does anyone remember the Randy Napier brawl at the Perry-Hazard game a few years back?
When Hazard's fans came on the court for the thriller dance and PCC's pep section met them at half-court.

That was probably the most disgraceful thing I have ever seen...
zaga_fan Wrote:Does anyone remember the Randy Napier brawl at the Perry-Hazard game a few years back?
When Hazard's fans came on the court for the thriller dance and PCC's pep section met them at half-court.

Yeah, I remember that! It took something like 6 cops to restrain him!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:Does anyone remember the Randy Napier brawl at the Perry-Hazard game a few years back?

Well lets get a few things straight. Perrys kids went to mid court, hazards kids jumped back up in the stands.
dore20 Wrote:Well lets get a few things straight. Perrys kids went to mid court, hazards kids jumped back up in the stands.

it wasnt even hazards kids.. it was their cheer squad.
[YOUTUBE="PCC VS Hazard Fight"][/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE="PCC VS Hazard Fight"]IJGrkhyFROU[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gotta defend that home court..the principal called theres and told them not to do it earlier that day.

Me too.
I really think that Letcher Central will be 100% better than what they was. Can't wait till the start of the season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]