•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central will go 10-0 this year.
Aslan Wrote:THIS YEAR, Perry is the class of the district.
[/B]

I'm going to, until they prove me wrong.

Maybe in your fairytale world of Narnia they are down, but if you come back to the real world, you will realize Breathitt is not down....
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Maybe in your fairytale world of Narnia they are down, but if you come back to the real world, you will realize Breathitt is not down....

Yeah, yeah. :Clap:
Quote:Maybe in your fairytale world of Narnia they are down, but if you come back to the real world, you will realize Breathitt is not down....

Lol i guess we'll all find out come September won't we? :devilflam
Seems like these conversations are similar to last year after Perry beat Breathitt and they were planning on celebrating their "upcoming district and regional championship". What was the outcome of the district. I do believe that Perry finished fourth.
09Dores Wrote:Lol i guess we'll all find out come September won't we? :devilflam

its kinda hard to talk trash about another team until you see them play i myself will be watch PCC to see if they will be as good as you say they are.....and i dont think breathitt will be down, but we all have to wait for the season to start to kno if these statements are true.
warmachine Wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and say that PCC will go undefeated for the first time in the schools history this year. Below is their schedule and my predictions.

Aug 27, 10 Casey County home Win 52 - 6
Sep 3, 10 Knott County Central home Win 54 - 12
Sep 10, 10 Breathitt County home Win 44 - 20
Sep 17, 10 Logan, WV home Win 42 - 14
Sep 24, 10 Letcher County Central home Win 35 - 12
Oct 1, 10 North Laurel home Win 38 - 7
Oct 8, 10 Clay County away Win 22 - 21 Toughest game of the year
Oct 15, 10 Harlan County home Win 28 - 0
Oct 22, 10 Whitley County away Win 35 - 21
Oct 29, 10 Leslie County away Win 36 - 0

Go ahead and call me crazy but this is just how I feel things will end up.

I don't see it happening.
dukeoholic Wrote:i look for them to go 9-1 b.c knott co will give them a scare of there life

What's the state record for the worst loss ever....
because I'm pretty sure Perry could take that record against knott if they really wanted it
zaga_fan Wrote:What's the state record for the worst loss ever....
because I'm pretty sure Perry could take that record against knott if they really wanted it

If they were to do that, that would be a classless, but not surprising lack of sportsmanship.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If they were to do that, that would be a classless, but not surprising lack of sportsmanship.

Not really. Records were made to be broke. :blabbermo
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If they were to do that, that would be a classless, but not surprising lack of sportsmanship.

yes there is no reason to run up the score on a lesser team...if they would do tht to a team i would like to see a different team run it up on them...
Ballers Wrote:Not really. Records were made to be broke. :blabbermo

Breaking records means you achieved something great and special, running up the score on a lesser team is neither. Why wouldn't you set your goal higher and try to set the state record in scoring against Breathitt, Letcher, Harlan, Whitley, or Clay. I am sure in PCC's inflated ego, they feel like that would be a possibility.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Breaking records means you achieved something great and special, running up the score on a lesser team is neither. Why wouldn't you set your goal higher and try to set the state record in scoring against Breathitt, Letcher, Harlan, Whitley, or Clay. I am sure in PCC's inflated ego, they feel like that would be a possibility.

Lol.. inflated ego huh. Nah, in all seriousness, KCC's football program has been down for years.. That's just how it is. PCC setting a state record against them probably won't happen.. In highschool you probably won't see a score get ran up on a team just because it is so family oriented.
Ballers Wrote:Lol.. inflated ego huh. Nah, in all seriousness, KCC's football program has been down for years.. That's just how it is. PCC setting a state record against them probably won't happen.. In highschool you probably won't see a score get ran up on a team just because it is so family oriented.

true but ive seen coaches run the score up on teams before and i hope haddix isnt tht kind of coach.
Ballers Wrote:Lol.. inflated ego huh. Nah, in all seriousness, KCC's football program has been down for years.. That's just how it is. PCC setting a state record against them probably won't happen.. In highschool you probably won't see a score get ran up on a team just because it is so family oriented.

KCC does it to JBS every year in basketball...
zaga_fan Wrote:KCC does it to JBS every year in basketball...

I do not know about every year as JBS won the 14th region in 2007. I think last year was the only time some games were a little "iffy" when it came to "running up the score."
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do not know about every year as JBS won the 14th region in 2007. I think last year was the only time some games were a little "iffy" when it came to "running up the score."

very true, sometimes you can help but run up the score if the team is just that off on a night...but i mean it does call for some subs if your already up a crap load.
7-3
8-2
Would be a great season for PCC!
It all starts with the big boys up front! That is where is games are won. PCC has a huge line and should be ok. Plenty of speed players and nice tall QB. Should be a great year.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate- Wow is bet Channing and Jade are very happy with you right now calling them out! That's a great way treat a teammate right? (C.B.Allex!) Nice!
Also, arent you from Ohio or something and played your freshman year or something like that and quit cause chapman ran you off? To hard on ya? You came back last year when he wasn't there? I kinda like this new twitter saying...
#justsaying
biggdogg Wrote:7-3
8-2
Would be a great season for PCC!
It all starts with the big boys up front! That is where is games are won. PCC has a huge line and should be ok. Plenty of speed players and nice tall QB. Should be a great year.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate- Wow is bet Channing and Jade are very happy with you right now calling them out! That's a great way treat a teammate right? (C.B.Allex!) Nice!
Also, arent you from Ohio or something and played your freshman year or something like that and quit cause chapman ran you off? To hard on ya? You came back last year when he wasn't there? I kinda like this new twitter saying...
#justsaying

Confusedhh:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Breaking records means you achieved something great and special, running up the score on a lesser team is neither. Why wouldn't you set your goal higher and try to set the state record in scoring against Breathitt, Letcher, Harlan, Whitley, or Clay. I am sure in PCC's inflated ego, they feel like that would be a possibility.

The egos is some of the fans, not the players or coaching staff. And it's up to the defense to stop the offense, not the offense knee the ball and punt every possession in the second half.
Aslan Wrote:The egos is some of the fans, not the players or coaching staff. And it's up to the defense to stop the offense, not the offense knee the ball and punt every possession in the second half.

:Thumbs:
Wow! This thread has pretty much went south and i mean way south. I guess i can put my 2 cents in here. I agree that one man doesn't make a team, but when matt robinson got hurt last year in the harlan county game then harlan started making there come back and eventually won the game. Im not saying that it wouldnt of happened with him in there not but it was the matter when the kid played pcc defense was much better. Whitley County made them look like a bunch of sissy last year. Ran all over them, Passed all over them, heck even walked all over them. PCC has the talent to go undefeated this year but i just dont think they will. 7 home games will make a big difference especially getting Harlan and LCC at home (which is the two toughest teams in the district.) There is no need to putting teams down like Knott County and even talking about teams with such tradition as Breathitt County. Every School will eventually have up and down years. Perry has been up for about 5 or 6 years compared too before. Breathitt is in a slump but they show why they are Breathitt in the playoffs and make deep runs. Knott will have there time to shine. But come on people lets say postive things and keep this thread clean.
bac2369 Wrote:Wow! This thread has pretty much went south and i mean way south. I guess i can put my 2 cents in here. I agree that one man doesn't make a team, but when matt robinson got hurt last year in the harlan county game then harlan started making there come back and eventually won the game. Im not saying that it wouldnt of happened with him in there not but it was the matter when the kid played pcc defense was much better. Whitley County made them look like a bunch of sissy last year. Ran all over them, Passed all over them, heck even walked all over them. PCC has the talent to go undefeated this year but i just dont think they will. 7 home games will make a big difference especially getting Harlan and LCC at home (which is the two toughest teams in the district.) There is no need to putting teams down like Knott County and even talking about teams with such tradition as Breathitt County. Every School will eventually have up and down years. Perry has been up for about 5 or 6 years compared too before. Breathitt is in a slump but they show why they are Breathitt in the playoffs and make deep runs. Knott will have there time to shine. But come on people lets say postive things and keep this thread clean.

You are exactly right. This thread was designed to go South as the poster who initiated this thread as well as other posters thrive on it.
zaga_fan Wrote:KCC does it to JBS every year in basketball...

Were talking about football tho, not Basketball:Thumbs:
If that's the case KCC ran up the score on quite a few ppl last year if I remember correctly hahaha.
bac2369 Wrote:Wow! This thread has pretty much went south and i mean way south. I guess i can put my 2 cents in here. I agree that one man doesn't make a team, but when matt robinson got hurt last year in the harlan county game then harlan started making there come back and eventually won the game. Im not saying that it wouldnt of happened with him in there not but it was the matter when the kid played pcc defense was much better. Whitley County made them look like a bunch of sissy last year. Ran all over them, Passed all over them, heck even walked all over them. PCC has the talent to go undefeated this year but i just dont think they will. 7 home games will make a big difference especially getting Harlan and LCC at home (which is the two toughest teams in the district.) There is no need to putting teams down like Knott County and even talking about teams with such tradition as Breathitt County. Every School will eventually have up and down years. Perry has been up for about 5 or 6 years compared too before. Breathitt is in a slump but they show why they are Breathitt in the playoffs and make deep runs. Knott will have there time to shine. But come on people lets say postive things and keep this thread clean.

Ah, you must be going for that moderator position if you ask me. If your referring to what I said about KCC, then sorry.. In the years I have watched them their football club has been nothing extroardinary or anything special to talk about. I will leave it at that.
Breathitt will beat Pcc
Quote:Breathitt will beat PCC

we'll see.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You are exactly right. This thread was designed to go South as the poster who initiated this thread as well as other posters thrive on it.

Blah. You thrive on it too. Every other sentence you type your making a smart ellick remark about Perry Central.
Looking forward to seeing Lawrence and PCC scrimmage next Saturday...should be a good day in Louisa for football...
What time is this scrimmage?
No idea...Im assuming sometime in the early morning.....
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next