Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lakers in 4
0%
Celtics in 4
0%
Lakers in 5
3.13%
Celtics in 5
3.13%
Lakers in 6
31.25%
Celtics in 6
25.00%
Lakers in 7
6.25%
Celtics in 7
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Vs. Celtics (NBA Finals)
Ballers Wrote:Because he does nothing cept' set on the bench.. What he's good at. LOL

Thanks you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Allen went off in the first half and set a finals record for 3's in a game, and Rondo finishes with a triple double. I didn't think Allen was ever going to miss. I think it's amazing that the Lakers had a chance to win at the end.

Check out my predictions before the series, I said RAY RAY would go off and have a great game, Rondo for a triple double
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:I think the Lakers will come out strong and win game 3. Boston takes 4 and ties the series back up 2-2. Lakers leave Boston with the series lead, and finish the series in LA, with Kobe getting #5.

In Boston? no wayyyyyy
^Boston's not a good home team.
Aslan Wrote:^Boston's not a good home team.

Ahhhh, idk.. Bostons fan's can get em' going pretty good.

I can hear chants right now "Ko-BE Not MVP" in my head already.
theVILLE Wrote:you are right! Boston didnt get near as many calls!:lmao:

ty?
Good to be a Lakers fan tonight. Bet well hear several excuses from the Celtic band wagoners.
Lakers get a big win tonight. Pierce said they wasn't coming back to LA and he still may be right. Not really the way intended though haha
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Lakers get a big win tonight. Pierce said they wasn't coming back to LA and he still may be right. Not really the way intended though haha

Looks like its heading there for at least one game.
Aslan Wrote:Good to be a Lakers fan tonight. Bet well hear several excuses from the Celtic band wagoners.

:notworthy
Aslan Wrote:Good to be a Lakers fan tonight. Bet well hear several excuses from the Celtic band wagoners.

Excuse - Ray Allen was terrible!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Lakers get a big win tonight. Pierce said they wasn't coming back to LA and he still may be right. Not really the way intended though haha

To be an NBA player, Pierce is overweight and out of shape, he's so overrated. I'm pretty sure if your not a Boston fan, you knew he was way off on that one.
Stardust Wrote:Excuse - Ray Allen was terrible!

Fact.
Aslan Wrote:To be an NBA player, Pierce is overweight and out of shape, he's so overrated. I'm pretty sure if your not a Boston fan, you knew he was way off on that one.

Cause he's bout 40, but still balls.
Good win for the Lakers, I expect Celtics to come back full force in game 4.
^I do too. I think Boston takes 4. Lakers take 5 and 6.
Aslan Wrote:^I do too. I think Boston takes 4. Lakers take 5 and 6.

I beg to differ.
Neither team looked good last night, but the Lakers made the plays down the stretch just like the Celtics did in game 2 so they won...Fisher came up big once again.
Ray Ray Sad
The game is over, might as well quit cryin over missed or bad calls. Bottom line is with the Laker win in game 3 the series has to come back to LA, and the Celtics cant win there twice. there is possibly 4 games left (if it went to 7) and the Celtics in no way can beat the Lakers 3/4 games.
History is on the Lakers side. Phil Jackson is 47-0 after winning game one and with the 2-3-2 format, the team that wins game 3, is 10-0.
Aslan Wrote:History is on the Lakers side. Phil Jackson is 47-0 after winning game one and with the 2-3-2 format, the team that wins game 3, is 10-0.

Its about to be 48-0 and 11-0
K_Mac Wrote:The game is over, might as well quit cryin over missed or bad calls. Bottom line is with the Laker win in game 3 the series has to come back to LA, and the Celtics cant win there twice. there is possibly 4 games left (if it went to 7) and the Celtics in no way can beat the Lakers 3/4 games.

Wasn't ur picture of K.G? And you was a celtic fan?
K_Mac Wrote:Its about to be 48-0 and 11-0

Agreed.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wasn't ur picture of K.G? And you was a celtic fan?

I'm pretty sure K-mac's avatar had Kevin Garnett, but I think he had Kobe Bryant as his avatar before that.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm pretty sure K-mac's avatar had Kevin Garnett, but I think he had Kobe Bryant as his avatar before that.

I wasn't for sure. Just checking. Myself i am a pacers fan but have not had much to cheer about in forever.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I wasn't for sure. Just checking. Myself i am a pacers fan but have not had much to cheer about in forever.

haha i know what you mean. I expected the Magic to be in the finals Sad

Hopefully the East bring it home this year.. But with all this 47-0 talk it makes you wonder.
Celtics in 7. GO BIG GREEN!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I wasn't for sure. Just checking. Myself i am a pacers fan but have not had much to cheer about in forever.

Are the Pacers still in Indiana? :biggrin:
The key to tonight is Ron Artest. He must play outstanding defense,rebound, and make shots when he is open. I see the Lakers winning tonight,losing 5, and winning 6.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next