Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Backfields to watch for in the Mountains
Varney3 Wrote:with the returning junior and senior in gary runyon and nathan carroll, and the addition of jeffree pruitt, belfry will be as tough as ever. hard to replace tom, but jeffree is step-for-step as fast, possibly as agile. belfry was shock those who underestimate them

I have heard Belfry had some athletes transfer in. That might be their secret weapon. If so they will probally end up with a good backfeild. Right now Bell, SC and JC have the best backfeilds.
Marsh and Lyle from Greenup Co. are both over 400 yrds already this season.
The Kid from Bell(#23) without question makes Bell have the best backfield. The other backs are good high school players, but #23 is amazing runner. There can't be many backs in the state better. Just watch the film on him. Speed like you don't see in the Mtns.
Is there a backfield better than Marsh and Lyle from Greenup?
Bell Co's #23 Junior Cory Davenport.
belfry backfield is gonna shock alot of people. all i am saying is and a child will lead them, when is this going to take place,i belive it hasnt happened yet?
Corbin's Mathew Taylor and Brady Foley are pretty special
Taylor is all world for the Hounds he is the Randell Cobb for Corbin runs,catches,throws,and kicks
and Foley is the hard nose get up in your face back that every team needs together the two have had a great year so far and will make a lot of noise come playoff time espeically with Corbin hosting every playoff game at home this year if they take care of buisness with M'boro
jarrell & adkins from betsy layne what about these two?
jarrell & adkins from betsy layne what about these two? just watch game film.