Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: I’ll let gays serve openly in military
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im not really sure what your going on about. I was just saying your just like every other person on this board. Your opinion is always right and it cant be changed. Also. Would u like a Drink or Shake with that Burger.
Uh, huh.....you aint weaseling out of this one. lol

Thanks, but I'll just eat it dry.
Matman Wrote:Listen here kid. I told you i have no problem with gays in the military. My problems are about timing. Maybe you should learn to read. I was on active duty. I was one of the first companies into Iraq in the invasion. Now i'm in the reserves. I gave it up because of my family and more money. However i still felt i need to have a commitment. I then was deployed again with the reserves. You are nothing but a fobbit and don't have enough time in service to know what you talking about. You have no clue. And yes i know a few things about medics. I was in charge of two while deployed. They got attached to my platoon. And i made it clear, felons can not serve without a waiver. With fewer waivers that means fewer felons. The high recruitment levels will do away with the waivers therefore doing a way with felons.

I agree, bad timing. I don't care at all what they do about this subject just do it when we are not so **** busy. You know that there will be some soldiers out there that want to protest and **** like that. I really don't want to see that right now...we need unity. Especially with the war right now and if we want the public on our side.

BTW are you and E-7 or E-8? I just got E-3 TongueirateSho.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Uh, huh.....you aint weaseling out of this one. lol

Thanks, but I'll just eat it dry.

But thats what i'm good at! Sir we could switch your drink for Wedges or Onion Rings if you like?

Lol, All i'm saying is Every person on here has there own views, And nothing any of us say or do will change the others belief.
vundy33 Wrote:I agree, bad timing. I don't care at all what they do about this subject just do it when we are not so **** busy. You know that there will be some soldiers out there that want to protest and **** like that. I really don't want to see that right now...we need unity. Especially with the war right now and if we want the public on our side.

BTW are you and E-7 or E-8? I just got E-3 TongueirateSho.

I'm an E7. Thats my only arguement about the whole situation. Outside of that, its over my paygrade to make those descissions.
I gotta say this thread has run dry. But I must say the worst arguement made was in favor of it, but was about the tax payers. If you ask me, NONtaxpayers should be MADE to serve. That could be their contribution. haha.

Which leads me to my next thread... The Draft. Should be interesting. We have too many military, and too many wannabe's for it not to.
congressman Wrote:I gotta say this thread has run dry. But I must say the worst arguement made was in favor of it, but was about the tax payers. If you ask me, NONtaxpayers should be MADE to serve. That could be their contribution. haha.

Which leads me to my next thread... The Draft. Should be interesting. We have too many military, and too many wannabe's for it not to.

Huh?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:That made me laugh. You cant get through to Mr.Kimball, He Offends people all the time then when someone else does it he asks why they would do that.

Bingo!

BTW, Mr. Kimball, have you served in the Armed Forces of the United States?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Mom would be so happy and proud, wouldn't she? :biggrin:

:yesno:All right Mr. K, you need to come clean and tell the truth......the ville was adopted right. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

j/k realville
DevilsWin Wrote:Bingo!

BTW, Mr. Kimball, have you served in the Armed Forces of the United States?
Are you ignoring the question Mr. Kimball?
DevilsWin Wrote:Are you ignoring the question Mr. Kimball?

Why does it matter?? His points about military issues are less relevant because of it? If so, then here's a secret.. Obama didn't serve.. and he became my commander. Clinton as well. Unlike Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2. All officers in the military.
Matman Wrote:I'm an E7. Thats my only arguement about the whole situation. Outside of that, its over my paygrade to make those descissions.

Thank you for your service to our great country.:USAFlag:
Hey, just to let you boys serving know that I'm a Vet too.

In fact as the old saying goes, "I was in Baghdad when you were still in your Dad's Bag."

So don't jump in my grill expecting some kinda special treatment.

Thanks for your service.

Do a good job.
congressman Wrote:Why does it matter?? His points about military issues are less relevant because of it? If so, then here's a secret.. Obama didn't serve.. and he became my commander. Clinton as well. Unlike Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2. All officers in the military.

You and I both know what the rank and files opinions are on Officers.:dontthink
DevilsWin Wrote:You and I both know what the rank and files opinions are on Officers.:dontthink

No, WE don't know. But you may have an opinion that represents your views.

If you want to represent my view accurately, then let me first tell you.

Officers, including Admiral Mullen, down to the OCS recruit in training, have my upmost respect and I learn from their guidance daily as well as my Non Commissioned Officers that bust their butt to see this military meet every goal set for it. Maybe you've had to stand at attention and salute a desk or two in your past, which would explain your poor attitude. However, those who respect the military, respect the rank. I'm priveledged and quite to serve with and at the pleasure of my chain of command, and have yet to meet a disrespectful officer.

These are honorable americans who could have used their bachelor and post bachelors degree to get a MUCH better paying job that offers MORE time at home, and more geographical security, but instead chose a path that seldom gets the thanks it surely deserves. And to have you come on a public forum and vomit out such language offends me, and many others.

Thanks for your service, but you're much better suited behind your computer, than behind whatever rank you once thought you deserved. :redboxer:
DevilsWin Wrote:You and I both know what the rank and files opinions are on Officers.:dontthink

Maybe when you were in but todays military deserves respect at every rank. Something you apparently did not learn.
DevilsWin Wrote:Hey, just to let you boys serving know that I'm a Vet too.

In fact as the old saying goes, "I was in Baghdad when you were still in your Dad's Bag."

So don't jump in my grill expecting some kinda special treatment.

Thanks for your service.

Do a good job.
Is this in response to me? I never asked for anything from you especially "special treatment".
congressman Wrote:These are honorable americans who could have used their bachelor and post bachelors degree to get a MUCH better paying job that offers MORE time at home, and more geographical security, but instead chose a path that seldom gets the thanks it surely deserves. And to have you come on a public forum and vomit out such language offends me, and many others.

Thanks for your service, but you're much better suited behind your computer, than behind whatever rank you once thought you deserved. :redboxer:

Hey DW........Looks like Confusederved:
this has become a very personal thread................
This thread is done.