Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley best team in Pike County!
B.J. Roberts #19 Wrote:Understandable u dont think we have a chance i guess cause honestly i play for Valley and i know we have proved nothing at all by beat PC and Tug but when we get the chance to prove that we have a great team this year we will take it. Im not saying we are going to beat lc but its going to be alot better game than what most ppl are expecting. The 10-12 seniors that actually play on our team have been all playing ball together for a very long time and most of us are closer than brothers and where all finally seniors this year and ready to prove we CAN be the best. And by playing this game we will finally get to see what kind of team we actually have.

Well put BJ, we are all ready to show what damage we can do on the field, but i feel like we shouldnt bother saying anything on here haha, We are never gonna catch a break, all the valley hater's will always say we are nobody, if New England Patriots came to EKY and played us and we beat them they would say the Ref's was terrible haha (Figure of Speech) :p. We never get any credit from anyone, and to be honest i kind of like it because we can never be upset in a loss haha. Because most people pick us to lose haha Smile! But BJ and other people from valley, Dont worry about what people say about us, Were a good team and were still going to get better, so lets play our games the best we can and let them talk on here :p
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Well put BJ, we are all ready to show what damage we can do on the field, but i feel like we shouldnt bother saying anything on here haha, We are never gonna catch a break, all the valley hater's will always say we are nobody, if New England Patriots came to EKY and played us and we beat them they would say the Ref's was terrible haha (Figure of Speech) :p. We never get any credit from anyone, and to be honest i kind of like it because we can never be upset in a loss haha. Because most people pick us to lose haha Smile! But BJ and other people from valley, Dont worry about what people say about us, Were a good team and were still going to get better, so lets play our games the best we can and let them talk on here :p

hahaha thats a great way to take it. If no one expects us to win we have nothing to loose and when we do win we look that much better!:yikes: So every game we win this year should be a upset right?? haha:lmao:
Tubby Lover Wrote:Belfry is not Belfry.Pike Central beat Boyd and Boyd almost beat Belfry and Valley beat Pike Central easy.That is my story and I"m sticking to it!!!!!

Belfry is not Belfry right now they will get ther
butt even now we still are better then the rest
of Pike County.
You

Are

Drunk.