Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best RB in the State?
devilhorns05 Wrote:I think he may be a reciever though

Robison #5 is coming back as receiver, they have a upcoming sophmore that looked pretty hot at the championship game. he didnt have big stats, but he danced i mean literally danced around breathitt in some of the most spectacular highschool plays ive seen, i think his name is chris wales? could be wrong, hes fast, but central uses about 5 different running backs so one of them really doesnt show up that much.
No mention of one of the best backs in Western Kentucky. Vashun Banks of Christian County.
If it's stats that help decide it, he's already rushed for over 1,000 yards in his soph and junior seasons leading Christian County to the championship game last year. He should have another great year as a senior.
hooaah Wrote:No mention of one of the best backs in Western Kentucky. Vashun Banks of Christian County.
If it's stats that help decide it, he's already rushed for over 1,000 yards in his soph and junior seasons leading Christian County to the championship game last year. He should have another great year as a senior.
how was christians county offensive coordinator john adams?
Adams is a good guy. He's gotten a lot of help with the offense and learned a lot from Pat Gates - who was a volunteer assistant with County for the past few years. You might remember Pat Gates won state championshigs at Crittenden County and Caldwell Co before retiring. Adams will do you all just fine.
Fuegate