Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 2009
warriors#55 Wrote:the warrior will go 8 and 2 2 losses to sheldon clark and belfry

lol, high expectations
yepp cuz they will upset some teams this year
vette72 Wrote:lol, high expectations
Yeah to high lol..
For East Ridge and such a weak schedule. I would say its not. The only 3 games East Ridge most likley will lose is to Lawerence Co, Sheldon Clark, and Belfry. Im not going to say there going to go 8-2 or 7-3 but with a weak schedule that is very possible. All im going to say is anything then a 5-5 season is a shame.
i telling you guys they will go 8 and 2 sheldon clark and belfry is the only to that will beat them look this is thaere scheldel
phelps at belfry pcb
grundy va at home
lawrence county at home
hurley va at hurley
south floyd at south floyd
allen central at home
sheldon clark at sheldon clark
pike county centrale at home
belifry at home
shelby valley at shelby valley now tell me at 8 and 2 not possible
My prediction is East Ridge will be 2-8 at the end of the upcoming season
8 and 2 or an 7 and 3 any thing els is a sham who will they beat and who will beat them ??
East Ridge must had divine intervention over the summer because I seen them play Letcher Central last year and they looked like a mediocre middle school team. I think Phelps is the only sure win with some other possibilities
belfry will beat them and sc and that is it mark what im telling you dawn its the truth lawrenc county will be a good game but everone els is a win
South Floyd, Allen Central, Phelps, Hurley, Grundy, Pike Central, or Shelby Valley are not Letcher Central. And BTW ER had 6 starters that did not play a down in the Letcher game. Not trying to make excuses or anything, just trying to keep everything even.
ok do you now when the teco bowl is and who they play
Usually the Teco Bowl is 3 KY teams vs 3 VA teams. I am not sure who will be the teams involved in the 2009 Teco Bowl just yet. Ask Brad when practice states im sure he will inform you.
do you now when it is though
I would guess Aug. 7 or Aug. 14. Snice the first week of the season is Aug. 21.
yeah er has a bye the 21
Yes. and thats the week "0" (the first offical week of the season). Check your PM's btw.
yepp so how many wins you think they get and who ae the teams they beat
Iv stated on here before that I think anything less then a 5-5 season will be a dissapoiment, Not only to Brad and the rest of the staff but those players. Im glad Brad will have you boys in your place before the season starts. I can see possible wins over Phelps, Grundy, Hurley, Allen Central, South Floyd. maybe a win over Pike Central or Shelby Valley. Good Luck too you next season warrior#55 and good luck to Brad and the rest of the Warriors.
Who is on Coach Allen's staff? What o/d do they run?
Last year the staff was :

Brad Allen Head Coach/Line Coach/RB

Don Paul Branham Offensive/Special Team Cordnator/QB/WR/DBs

Casey Allen Defense Cordnator/Line Coach/Linebackers

Those were the main coaches last year. As far as offense they come out in a Spread offense 4 wide usually and defense switches depending on opponent.
they are gonna run the ball alot this year though 2 rb in the back field
Knowing that many other people read this, why bother to put what you are running this year so they will know before they even play you?

The Warriors never had a season better than 2-8 or 3-7 so I don't see this year being much different. East Ridge just doesn't have the programs built that these other schools have. It's still a fairly new school, they can't keep a coach willing to build a program, and it will take some time and some building before these kids get to high school.

Best of luck guys. I would really like to see you have the best season yet.
yes we now but they have week teams on the schedule and the only hard teams is belfry and Sheldon Clark an 8 and 2 record is possible
warriors#55 Wrote:yes we now but they have week teams on the schedule and the only hard teams is belfry and Sheldon Clark an 8 and 2 record is possible

Little ole school across the line with 200 kids in it liable to open a can on you...dont count ya ducks till they hatch little buddy...
warriors#55 Wrote:they are gonna run the ball alot this year though 2 rb in the back field

Ok, Coach thanks for the heads up I mean after all your up in the pressbox and all arnt you:eyeroll: East Ridge will run a spread type offense.
yepp and some wish bone to
um brian casey will be better this year
warriors#55 Wrote:yepp and some wish bone to

No..Just simply no..As long as Brads there ER will not run the wishbone. Unless something dramatic happens.
do you think er"s qb is getting better
Beware of Grundy.