Poll: Powell Co @ Taylor C0 3-A Playoff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Taylor Co
44.90%
Powell Co
55.10%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. @ Taylor Co. (3A 1st Round)
We shall see after Friday night if Powell was afarid of Macon or not.
I don't know why you would be after playing Breathitt and Estill but I guess that remains to be seen.
Macon does not like to get hit hard and fumbles sometimes if you have read in the earlier posts F.N.L. he is just a player like everyone else. Taylor county may think he is a god and everyone should bow where he walks. But to powell he is just another football player.
blitz43 Wrote:[quote=jgrubby]

:lmao: You just spelled "eligble" wrong. I love when folks try to correct spelling and can't spell themselves.
Well, we can't have that. But at least it wasn't illegible.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:[quote=blitz43]
Well, we can't have that. But at least it wasn't illegible.
True that!Big Grin
I dont see Powell being scared they have worked to hard this year to be scared of someone. Respect All fear none.

:lmao: You just spelled "eligble" wrong. I love when folks try to correct spelling and can't spell themselves.
Uhm, you did too! Think, before you correct too!!! eligible
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
F.N.L. Wrote:This post is an absolute joke and all Powell needs is more inexperienced coaches.

You said on post #91 that it would be your last post on this. Come on now! Be honest. I don't know who you are anymore!...LOL
Uhm, you did too! Think, before you correct too!!! eligible
That was the point. You don't understand sarcasm do you? I admit it. I am one of the worst spellers I know. Come on now.Big Grin
That was the point. You don't understand sarcasm do you? I admit it. I am one of the worst spellers I know. Come on now.Big Grin
Had to. Didn't see the sarcasm when you took a stab at me. Actually what you did was correct. The quote makes it your own, and therefore no errors. However, the posts are getting out of hand when people think this is like a phone and spell like they are texting.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
The College One Wrote:Macon does not like to get hit hard and fumbles sometimes if you have read in the earlier posts F.N.L. he is just a player like everyone else. Taylor county may think he is a god and everyone should bow where he walks. But to powell he is just another football player.
Do what other teams have done and double Macon and play man\man on the other WR's. The thing is that Macon does everything for this team and I bet they have asked him to drive the team bus.....lol.........He is just another player and is seen as a "one man wrecking crew" here in Campbellsville, and that can be taken advantage of by an opponent if one player is "over-utilized."
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Had to. Didn't see the sarcasm when you took a stab at me. Actually what you did was correct. The quote makes it your own, and therefore no errors. However, the posts are getting out of hand when people think this is like a phone and spell like they are texting.

Peace.:Thumbs:

Peace.:Thumbs:
Ditto.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Powell County is a great team but as i'v heard Taylor County is also a great team but for the M.V.P's for Powell are Billy Rice, Jesse Rose, David Crowe, Jared Barron, Tyler Perkins a.k.a Big Perk, and Timothy Hardy. Powell has had a great year 6 and 4 might not be a good record to some people but it was history for these young men on this team. Powell has some great talent and whenthey want to play all 4 quarters then they can't be stoped. I give Powell a touchdown win and advanceing into the 2nd round. Good Luck to both teams......!!!!!!
tc is got this one.... by 7
PowellFootball#5 Wrote:Powell County is a great team but as i'v heard Taylor County is also a great team but for the M.V.P's for Powell are Billy Rice, Jesse Rose, David Crowe, Jared Barron, Tyler Perkins a.k.a Big Perk, and Timothy Hardy. Powell has had a great year 6 and 4 might not be a good record to some people but it was history for these young men on this team. Powell has some great talent and whenthey want to play all 4 quarters then they can't be stoped. I give Powell a touchdown win and advanceing into the 2nd round. Good Luck to both teams......!!!!!!
Neither of these teams are "Great." They do have some good kids on them but as far as being intense and disciplined football players both teams have a lot of improving to do. I hope that there are no injuries in this game and that both teams perform up to their expectations......I think TC wins this game 45-21

I like the new avatar BrahmaBull. Big Grin
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I like the new avatar BrahmaBull. Big Grin
Thanks, it suits the name better.....

The College One Wrote:Macon does not like to get hit hard and fumbles sometimes if you have read in the earlier posts F.N.L. he is just a player like everyone else. Taylor county may think he is a god and everyone should bow where he walks. But to powell he is just another football player.
Many people coming to the game from Powell County? I wish all the fans a safe trip to and from the game.....Welcome to C-Ville! "....its on like donkey-kong....." lol

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Many people coming to the game from Powell County? I wish all the fans a safe trip to and from the game.....Welcome to C-Ville! "....its on like donkey-kong....." lol

donkey kong lol i like that. diggin the display pic to its bad!!!
there is supposed to be a ton of people oming from powell county lol
The College One Wrote:donkey kong lol i like that. diggin the display pic to its bad!!!
I am listening to the TC coach's show right now and he seems to be very complimentery of Powell......

Team Captain OL\DL Justin Hoosier(TC) had surgery on his knee this week to repair an ACL\PCL injury.....Good luck to Justin in his recovery.....

I hope powell wins, just for the fact that'd it be cool to watch powell play Estill at Estill.
Yeeaah if powell does "MAKE IT" past taylor i say it would wined up powell beating estill by one touchdown:popcorn:
theonetheonly10 Wrote:Yeeaah if powell does "MAKE IT" past taylor i say it would wined up powell beating estill by one touchdown:popcorn:
Smile

stella69 Wrote:if my son punky was still playing then we would win this game by a landslide but since he is not then we will probably win by only 2 or 3 tds

True that stell, it was such a big loss when big punk up an quit us. Such a waste of god given talent!
Powell County wins 36-26 write it down.
:Thumbs:
history in da makin1 Wrote:well im sorry you all didnt win...if u didnt drop us from your schedule we would again next year...i would love to play you all again this year now that we got all of our kinks out...we would win bout 60-14 prolly just a guess...but be for taylor no matter what your sitting at home doing nothing while were out doing something we love:cool

:
i think powell is a great team,they really try hard and play their best..and they do have their hopes up because we will win!!GO CROWE
[ Good Luck POWELL all your fans will be there to support you!!!!