Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs Lewis Co.
Bub Lewis Wrote:Unfortuately my work keeps me from going to the games. You can fill me in. Thanks : )

That's to bad you don't get to go to the games. I'll do my best.Big Grin
Good Luck to Both Teams This Friday. I will be looking for your updates KY Baseball.
Bub Lewis Wrote:Good Luck to Both Teams This Friday. I will be looking for your updates KY Baseball.

I'll let someone else do the updates Bub Lewis.:thumpsup:Oh by the way I know what you are trying to do.:dontthink
You can feel me in too. My job keeps me from the games too.Smile
uktailgaiter Wrote:You can feel me in too. My job keeps me from the games too.Smile
This maybe one of the most disturbing things that I have ever read on here.
Whats so disturbing about not being able to go to a football game, b/c I have to work.
Yea.. I'll rephrase that.

You can update me as well, b/c I have to work too.

Is that better fball?
Mine does every other week also.
I have heard that Lewis has moved Witten to QB and downing to running back. This is what one of the players told me. Have you heard anything about this kybaseball.
kybaseball Wrote:That Shaw kid is a heck of a Baseball player.He can flat pitch a baseball.I wish him the best at Berea he's just a great all around kid.

Shaw is a good pitcher. What position did he play in football? I remember that he was a decent player but i dont remember what position he played other than kicker.
uktailgaiter Wrote:Yea.. I'll rephrase that.

You can update me as well, b/c I have to work too.

Is that better fball?

No. I liked the first one better. Big Grin
Shaw was a decent kicker in football, i beleive he averaged about 8 yards each punt. But pretty good....
Nashty13 Wrote:Shaw was a decent kicker in football, i beleive he averaged about 8 yards each punt. But pretty good....

Is that a typo? Because 8 yds a punt is terrible.
WannaBeaBalla Wrote:I have heard that Lewis has moved Witten to QB and downing to running back. This is what one of the players told me. Have you heard anything about this kybaseball.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Just by reading some of the latest post I believe that some of the "Good Ole Boys "have caught wind of this topic.Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Russell 52

Lewis 7
FBALL Wrote:This maybe one of the most disturbing things that I have ever read on here.
fill = feel ??? You're sick FBALL.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
kybaseball Wrote:Just by reading some of the latest post I believe that some of the "Good Ole Boys "have caught wind of this topic.Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

THEY NEED TO CATCH THIS, BECAUSE THEY MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. KEEP UP GOOD WORK KYBASEBALL.:theman:
Shaw didn't punt, Nathan Clark was the punter.

Shaw played some qb and reciever. And he was on the D.
I am nobody's hero! I have always heard there was a "Good Old Boys Club" in Lewis. I didn't know for sure if it was true so I was just shaking a tree to see what fell out.

I guess the stories are true.:eek:

Anyways good luck to both teams tonight.
kybaseball Wrote:I am nobody's hero! I have always heard there was a "Good Old Boys Club" in Lewis. I didn't know for sure if it was true so I was just shaking a tree to see what fell out.

I guess the stories are true.:eek:

Anyways good luck to both teams tonight.

I agree , and there is a “Good Ole Boys”& “Daddy Factor” in lewis like no other . just keep on shaking and they fall out more than you think.Big Grin Big Grin

Anyways good luck to both teams tonightCool Cool
uktailgaiter Wrote:Shaw didn't punt, Nathan Clark was the punter.

Shaw played some qb and reciever. And he was on the D.

What????? N Clark was out most of time bc of some little injury... i have recently talked to shaw and im pretty sure he punted about 80% of time.
Get your facts straight boy
Shake.rattle and roll.

I just wonder how many good athletes there could have been out of Lewis that would have shinned if not for the infamous Daddy Factor over the years? Guess we will never know.:p :p Big Grin
The good ole boys are nothing but washed up drunks sitting on the sideline thinking they are still out there. Im pretty sure they dont care who is in the game other then their kids. From what i hear its much more worse in basketball
Nashty13 Wrote:The good ole boys are nothing but washed up drunks sitting on the sideline thinking they are still out there. Im pretty sure they dont care who is in the game other then their kids. From what i hear its much more worse in basketball

That's what I have heard as well.:eek: :eek: I have also it is really bad in Baseball outside of the high school team.But give it time i say it's about ready to hit there also.I say hang tough Josh I hear you are the fairest coach around!
kybaseball Wrote:That's what I have heard as well.:eek: :eek: I have also it is really bad in Baseball outside of the high school team.But give it time i say it's about ready to hit there also.I say hang tough Josh I hear you are the fairest coach around!

stay tuff coach and to the "Non Good Ole Boys"Wink in lewis:rockon:
Russell 56
Lewis County 7