Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs Prestonsburg Predictions
Yeap I beleive so too R&B....Hamilton loves football and I know he has to be so mad not being able to play in a big game like tongihts game. So brenton SHOULD be back before SC and be a tank.
But when talking about running the ball SC line has to have the advantagethe easily have 1,300 hundred pounds on the O_line
Passing blood through his urine
Yea gupetto CAN those 1300 pound linemen MOVE? come off blocks and make the play is the question.....you can have the biggest line BUT if you have no talent you wont succeed
I agree but when looking at the points SC has scored on the ground the line is mostly responsible for the success.Thus they must have talent to have a succesful running game.
This pburg line carried them to the Regional Final last year, how can you say SC has the advantage at line? But considering they havent played up to their potential yet this year I call the linemen battle even.
GUPETTO Wrote:I agree but when looking at the points SC has scored on the ground the line is mostly responsible for the success.Thus they must have talent to have a succesful running game.

At 1st you was talking about Defensive linemen now your talking about runnign the ball......does the 1300 pounds of lineman play both ways? if so they much be in shape to be that big......thats an average of 5 linemen weighing at 260 pounds.
My bad gupetto I misread ur post IM SORRY dude
I was tlaking about Hamilton playing and you came in there about the linemen, and I thgouth you meant the Defensive linemen stopping him......SOrry dude
two of the five lineman due. They play a four front with two smaller but quick defensive ends.Both of these starting lineman are wrestlers also. Which everyone should know will get you in shape.
thats alright
Yeap wrestling will for sure get you in shape.
P-burg - 28
SC - 6
i'll take pburg by two touchdowns
I Think Pburg Gets Back On Track This Week. Seems Like The Tough Schedule Early In The Season Made Them Stronger As The Season Progressed Last Year. Call The Black Cats Butter Cause They Could Be On A Roll Next Few Games.
ttt
SC easily
I have to take SC by a blow out.
tomcatnation Wrote:I have to take SC by a blow out.

Sorry Pburg fans.

SC 46
PB 22
i honestly dont believe SC could have improved that much over last year so as bad as i hate to do it.......

prestonsburg-28
sheldon clark-14
Who has SC beat this year thats worth mentioning?
Aug 19, '05 Lawrence County Lawrence County 6 - 28 (L)
Aug 26, '05 Boyd County Sheldon Clark 20 - 27 (L)
Sep 2, '05 Knott County Central Knott County Central 52 - 18 (W)
Sep 9, '05 Fairland, OH Sheldon Clark 26 - 18 (W)

They played a tough Boyd Co team close
torQQue Wrote:Aug 19, '05 Lawrence County Lawrence County 6 - 28 (L)
Aug 26, '05 Boyd County Sheldon Clark 20 - 27 (L)
Sep 2, '05 Knott County Central Knott County Central 52 - 18 (W)
Sep 9, '05 Fairland, OH Sheldon Clark 26 - 18 (W)

They played a tough Boyd Co team close

Ya, I dont think Pburg would fair to well against Boyd.
sheldon clark in a track meet
Hawks nest Wrote:I Think Pburg Gets Back On Track This Week. Seems Like The Tough Schedule Early In The Season Made Them Stronger As The Season Progressed Last Year. Call The Black Cats Butter Cause They Could Be On A Roll Next Few Games.
Let's hope so Hawk. P-burg's schedule calms down a little now facing opponents like SC, ER, SV, and Magoffin Co. That's 4 wins right there. I still say they will be runner up or possibly even district champs this year.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Let's hope so Hawk. P-burg's schedule calms down a little now facing opponents like SC, ER, SV, and Magoffin Co. That's 4 wins right there. I still say they will be runner up or possibly even district champs this year.

Yeah the wins will start rolling in now that P'Burg is in District play.

Belfry is at "The Burg" in a couple weeks....Don't forget !!! Confusedhh:
You gonna be there?
ILL be there OF COURSE..........I think QQ mentioned he was coming at the 1st of the season but with BURG playing like they are now IDK if anyone wants to watch them against a good team
I went to ashland last night, I guess I am a dedicated fan lol it was rough, I just talked to some guy the whole game about mining coal....and his grandson BLAKE MEADE the boy that got laid out last night..
Sheldon Clark will win this one and the Blackcats will Rest in Peace !!!