•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 79 Shelby Valley 70 -- 2 OT
PC_You_Know Wrote:Nope, but I am tired of people saying he's D-1 material, he had 15 points, was blocked by a player 5 inches shorter than him, and couldn't guard Elisha well, even though people said Landon was the best player in the region. I was just expecting more out of him after all the hype, sorry for putting him on a high pedestal.

Do you have a personal vendetta against him? You have done nothing but bash him all night. He is the best player in the region. A guard who pulls down 18 boards, I think he's got a lot to offer. They were playing him tight all night and Grimm stepped up so he made his presence known elsewhere, and did it very well. Great block, alot of boards. I think he had a great game!
OMG Wrote:Do you have a personal vendetta against him? You have done nothing but bash him all night. He is the best player in the region. A guard who pulls down 18 boards, I think he's got a lot to offer. They were playing him tight all night and Grimm stepped up so he made his presence elsewhere, and did it very well. Great block, alot of boards. I think he had a great game!

No one said he didn't have a great game, I was stating that I don't see D-1 in him. Quit trying to make people look bad.
[quote=PC_You_Know]I respect what you say but when even the security guards are laughing because of the no calls on him, then you know something is up. Every single time something was called on or against him he was talking to the refs, I don't really think you can say that much to a ref, thought you got T'ed up after so much?[/QUO

Well Landon is a Capt. so he is allowed to talk with the refs...Look at the fouls it was called bad on both ends...Just give it up paintsville is the better team this year... Justice is a very good ball player...Didnt know he was that good...Cool
PC_You_Know Wrote:Nope, but I am tired of people saying he's D-1 material, he had 15 points, was blocked by a player 5 inches shorter than him, and couldn't guard Elisha well, even though people said Landon was the best player in the region. I was just expecting more out of him after all the hype, sorry for putting him on a high pedestal.

Are you blind? Landon played tough defense until he got into foul trouble late in the game and he rebounded the ball better tonight than anyone in this region all season. 18 rebounds against a top rated team is great regardless of who and where the player is from...give me a break. Also, the block at the end....the old saying goes "big players make big plays in big games"...well there you go, Landon is a big player.
slone had what....15 points, 18 rebounds and 2 blocked shots against a very good team that wanted to shut him down and you are expecting more? Trust me.....if you try to keep these type of expectations when you start looking for a spouse.....you are gonna find yourself 90 and very lonely.
BASKETBALLFAN01 Wrote:[quote=PC_You_Know]I respect what you say but when even the security guards are laughing because of the no calls on him, then you know something is up. Every single time something was called on or against him he was talking to the refs, I don't really think you can say that much to a ref, thought you got T'ed up after so much?[/QUO

Well Landon is a Capt. so he is allowed to talk with the refs...Look at the fouls it was called bad on both ends...Just give it up paintsville is the better team this year... Justice is a very good ball player...Didnt know he was that good...Cool

So I guess a 15th region MVP from the previous year just doesn't say much about a player like it used to huh?
The Guru Wrote:slone had what....15 points, 18 rebounds and 2 blocked shots against a very good team that wanted to shut him down and you are expecting more? Trust me.....if you try to keep these type of expectations when you start looking for a spouse.....you are gonna find yourself 90 and very lonely.

Honestly, done found that spouse 6 years ago, so next question please.
Lets us remember Valley fans should know all about putting people on a pedestal. Todd May (Virgie High School) was supposed to be that second coming and was going to tear up the world. Great at Pikeville College and diefinitely the second coming.(Isnt #2 another name for pooh)
PC_You_Know Wrote:No one said he didn't have a great game, I was stating that I don't see D-1 in him. Quit trying to make people look bad.

Look! I have nothing against you at all. I'm not trying to make you look bad. This is a conversation that were not agreeing on, thats all. None of this is personal. However, this is what you said..."even though people said Landon was the best player in the region. I was just expecting more out of him after all the hype, sorry for putting him on a high pedestal."

That's what I was referring to, it had nothing to do with you saying he wasn't D1 because there is already a thread for that. You've made your point on that subject. That is perfectly okay to have a different opinion. But this just happens to be mine.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Honestly, done found that spouse 6 years ago, so next question please.

Well.....what the heck are you doing on the internet when you married the the finest that ever was?
gettheball Wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows why Johnson Central's coachs was all cheering for Shelby Valley?????

I guess that when you have lost to a team 3 times in a season, any team would be a better opponent!
The Guru Wrote:Well.....what the heck are you doing on the internet when you married the the finest that ever was?

YEA! The rest of us are lonely old men! haha just kidding. Mine's asleep, and she keeps kicking my labtop so she might be in the floor in a minute and i'll be divorced.LOL
The Guru Wrote:Well.....what the heck are you doing on the internet when you married the the finest that ever was?

Lol, lets get back to the game.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Yeah, and held his shirt over his head and cried because of the pain he was in. Like I said, I'm pretty sure he went to the hospital.

It was because of those stupid things the Expo Center put up around the court. That's just asking for an injury. He fell over it going out after the ball, and tripped and sliced his shin on the metal on the way back in. A Paintsville player almost tripped over the black tape on their side of the gym around the court. Pointless, just asking for an injury, which is exactly what happened.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I gave one reason, why don't you keep this on topic and quit trying to get it closed. Man you really have a problem with Valley people.

No, it is you that have a problem with non-Valley people or should I say Paintsville people. You have made more negative comments about Paintsville and excuses for Valley on this thread than any poster on here! Can't you just congratulate the Tigers and Valley on a good game? :confused:
EKY Sportster Wrote:No, it is you that have a problem with non-Valley people or should I say Paintsville people. You have made more negative comments about Paintsville and excuses for Valley on this thread than any poster on here! Can't you just congratulate the Tigers and Valley on a good game? :confused:

I said congratulations, what more you want? This wouldn't be a site if all that was said was "good game" and "get em next time guys".
PC_You_Know Wrote:Lol, lets get back to the game.
LOL...oh yeah...we can rip each other to shreads over these games but let's not get too personal!!!:thumpsup:
PC_You_Know Wrote:I said congratulations, what more you want? This wouldn't be a site if all that was said was "good game" and "get em next time guys".

How about this why don't you just root for the best team in the mountains and wish them luck tomorrow night and gl at state if they go ?
villefan Wrote:How about this why don't you just root for the best team in the mountains and wish them luck tomorrow night and gl at state if they go ?

Never said I wouldn't root for them, actually, no one asked me if I would.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I'm pretty sure it was a one point game when Jake went out(not sure which way), then Tyler Newsome came in and made some bad plays turning it over twice, and Valleys till took the game into a second OT, so like I said, I see the game would have went the other way.

Oh what class you have!!!! You know these boys get on here and read this stuff all the time and Tyler is one of them. Every Valley player made some mistakes tonight so what right have you to just name one and pick out his mistakes? I guess you want to overlook the good things he did???? Learn to show a little consideration and not be such a jerk!!!!! These boys are already hurt enough and feel like it is their fault, shame on you for trying to make them feel worse!!!!!
Congrats Paintsville!!!! I about had a heart attack, and crap my pants lol. Valley played great D in the second half to make a great comebacl, but the Paintsville Sr.'s has found a way to win those types of games this season rather than lose them. Ladon came up huge with repounds, and D tonight. Grimm just hustled his but off and kept making key shots under the goal for the tigers. Congrats Paintsville, and to S Valley on a great game, and great season!! Best game I've seen in highscool!!
mama cat Wrote:Oh what class you have!!!! You know these boys get on here and read this stuff all the time and Tyler is one of them. Every Valley player made some mistakes tonight so what right have you to just name one and pick out his mistakes? I guess you want to overlook the good things he did???? Learn to show a little consideration and not be such a jerk!!!!! These boys are already hurt enough and feel like it is their fault, shame on you for trying to make them feel worse!!!!!

Not putting anyone down, Tyler is one of my favorite players on the team and I cheer very loudly for him when he gets in the game.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Never said I wouldn't root for them, actually, no one asked me if I would.
[COLOR="Blue"]
Lol, will you be rooting for us then ? Too bad these teams couldn't have met up in the finals.[/COLOR]
villefan Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]
Lol, will you be rooting for us then ? Too bad these teams couldn't have met up in the finals.[/COLOR]

If Paintsville or JC win I'll be rooting for them, I support all 15th region teams, even Pikeville.

These teams should have met up in the finals, best two teams should decide who goes to state.
i have to say 18 rebounds is phenominal for a guard
WHAT A GAME!!!!
Good Luck Tigers!
Let's go get that record for Coach!

It is SWEET to know this though. There is a lot of brass coming back to Johnson County this season.
bac2369 Wrote:i have to say 18 rebounds is phenominal for a guard

It is. Kind of Jason Kidd like.
PC_You_Know Wrote:If Paintsville or JC win I'll be rooting for them, I support all 15th region teams, even Pikeville.

These teams should have met up in the finals, best two teams should decide who goes to state.
[COLOR="Blue"]
Yeah I agree with ya. Well at least we finally got what we wanted. I would have like to seen them play at least two games this season with everyone healthy.[/COLOR]
18 is unbelievable
PC_You_Know Wrote:It is. Kind of Jason Kidd like.

Are you back on his side now?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next