Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phelps Hornets
51.39%
East Ridge Warriors
48.61%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament: Phelps vs. East Ridge
ER by 12, Rowe will prove too much for the Hornets.
OMG Wrote:Very seriously doubt that considering your track record.

Track record? The only games I've predicted wrong are the ER-Pikeville ones and the ER-SV games. You're the one that like to call people jealous of 16-yr-old kids if they try to criticize them at all. I'm done arguing with you, you're immature and love to keep going on and on with people. Grow up.
Quit arguing with each other and let's get this back on topic.... please?
Let's steer the boat back on topic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vundy33 Wrote:Track record? The only games I've predicted wrong are the ER-Pikeville ones and the ER-SV games. You're the one that like to call people jealous of 16-yr-old kids if they try to criticize them at all. I'm done arguing with you, you're immature and love to keep going on and on with people. Grow up.

I really wasn't trying to argue with you, but to be honest your the one attacked me, and if you look back I never once said anything directly to you. I'm not trying to bash you or anything like that I just really didn't appreciate getting attacked on something like that when I was just basically agreeing with something that was said. However, for my part I apologize.
EyesInTheStands Wrote:ER by 12, Rowe will prove too much for the Hornets.

I agree, but i think if ER wins it, it will be close. They pull out most of the close ones and it seems like they have been in one every game this season
Five Slamma Jamma Wrote:I agree, but i think if ER wins it, it will be close. They pull out most of the close ones and it seems like they have been in one every game this season

Phelps seems to pull out close ones, too.
Just look at the game between Phelps and Belfry for the district title.
i mean, that was VERY close.
After reading all the posts and seeing how everybody is voting it makes me realize how close of a matchup this really is. I never knew these two teams were that similiar. Should be a good game, can't wait to watch it.
ER, Phelps, AC, and JC is a complete tossup. The four teams have looked good and horrible this season. Should be a competitive bracket. But I don't think ER will be more physical than Belfry. Dustin May is probably the most physical player in the region. He is a brute. And yes, Charlie Hunt does play, he dropped 29 on Belfry. Stop him like Belfry did the first game, and Dillon Stilter dropped 25 on them. But Rowe is tough also. Should be a really good game. ER is definitely better than their record indicates. Should be some good games at the Expo.
I really hope Phelps isn't as good as you guys say or ER could lose but I'm kind of glad because it could be a great game...hopefully there will be alot fans there so it'll be a good atmosphere. I've never been to a HS game at the expo so I don't know what to expect.
This one IMO could go either way. The teams are pretty evenly matched up and could really make this into a good game. Im going to take ER by 6 in a close one!!
EyesInTheStands Wrote:ER by 12, Rowe will prove too much for the Hornets.

ER by 4. Go Warriors.
:letsparty
PHS..... by 12

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phelps by a range of 5-12.
PHELPS BY 10
This is going to be a really great game. However in the late 4th I see Phelps pulling away. I will be there watching im going to make the trip from Morehead. Cant wait to see an exciting ball game. Its going to be a good one.
ER by 9
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Phelps by 7
phelps is playing very well right now....im gonna go with my hornets on this one
Im taking Er on this one...I think Mike Rowe will dominate the paint and come up huge for the warriors in tonights bout.......IM taking ER by 8..
Should be a very interesting game. I am going to go with Phelps in a close game. Hornets by 6.