• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs Scott County Updates.
Run 2cd and 13
3rd and 7
Run, 4th and 4
(09-08-2023, 09:22 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 09:18 PM)know1 Wrote: Maybe I'll start another thread since you've turned this into an entirely useless exhibition of your typing skills.

If you don't like the way he's updating the game, you are most welcome to get off the thread and do one of your own
I won't because I honestly don't care enough to. What I'm saying is turning this thread into a play by play live blog effectively kills any opportunity for commentary on the game. Given there are free live streams for audio and video, this approach is completely unnecessary and detrimental to interaction on the site.
Boyle ball on the 35
:19 seconds
Flags
On Boyle 1st and 20. : 13 seconds
1st down to the 46 of Scott County
Time out Boyle
(09-08-2023, 09:28 PM)know1 Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 09:18 PM)know1 Wrote: Maybe I'll start another thread since you've turned this into an entirely useless exhibition of your typing skills.

If you don't like the way he's updating the game, you are most welcome to get off the thread and do one of your own
I won't because I honestly don't care enough to. What I'm saying is turning this thread into a play by play live blog effectively kills any opportunity for commentary on the game. Given there are free live streams for audio and video, this approach is completely unnecessary and detrimental to interaction on the site.

He isn't inviting commentary on the game. This is the way he and SUR have always updated the games, and some of us enjoy the play by play.  So it isn't unnecessary and detrimental to the interaction.  However, your intermittent complaining IS.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Deuce8
:4 seconds
To the 7
Halftime

Boyle 33
Scott County 14
Wow!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
(09-08-2023, 09:30 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:

He isn't inviting commentary on the game. This is the way he and SUR have always updated the games, and some of us enjoy the play by play.  So it isn't unnecessary and detrimental to the interaction.  However, your intermittent complaining IS.

I thought commentary was expected given it's a message board and all.

So why aren't you just watching the free live stream? 

And I don't recall the updates thread being completely over run by somebody typing every single play to the point of it being devoid of any other comments. And I've been on here for you years. I guess in the future, I'll look elsewhere for updates. Because I don't want to have to scroll forever for a score or something significant.

Dude or madam.   You are being so extraaaa right now.  

You don’t have to watch this.  It’s free to watch online.  Bull does every single game this way.
[-] The following 3 users Like HighViz's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8, Jack Lambert
(09-08-2023, 09:38 PM)know1 Wrote:

And I don't recall the updates thread being completely over run by somebody typing every single play to the point of it being devoid of any other comments. And I've been on here for you years. I guess in the future, I'll look elsewhere for updates. Because I don't want to have to scroll forever for a score or something significant.

This thread is dedicated completely to this game.  There are several other threads devoted to one game, and one thread devoted to any and all games.  If you don't recall someone typing every play, then you haven't been on here very much because Bull and SUR type every single play.  If it bothers you so much, why are you still on here?
(09-08-2023, 09:38 PM)know1 Wrote:

(09-08-2023, 09:39 PM)HighViz Wrote:

Dude or madam.   You are being so extraaaa right now.  

You don’t have to watch this.  It’s free to watch online.  Bull does every single game this way.
You're right. I don't. I'm just pointing out how stupid this is in the naive hope it might get better. You all have this board for a reason. If you ruin it by driving people away who want actual updates instead of a a whole bunch of meaningless posts, that is your prerogative.
know1, who do you think you are, anyway? Our update threads have been done this way for years, and there's no reason in the world to offer any explanation to YOU! And you are honestly asking why we don't watch the live stream? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

So please stop interrupting with your whining and crying and go watch a live stream.
(09-08-2023, 09:08 PM)know1 Wrote: Posting about every play is way too much. How about dialing it back to just the biggest plays and scores? I'm sure you won't see this with all the typing you are doing, but there's a free stream for this game. Nobody needs every play. It's detrimental to the feed.
If it’s free live streaming then why are you making comments……..I Know why Boyle County 33 Scott County 14 Know I
(09-08-2023, 09:45 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: know1, who do you think you are, anyway?  Our update threads have been done this way for years, and there's no reason in the world to offer any explanation to YOU!  And you are honestly asking why we don't watch the live stream?  IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

So please stop interrupting with your whining and crying and go watch a live stream.
I am watching a live stream. I wanted to talk about the game, but there's no chance with all this nonsense. Again, I though others might want to chat about it. I guess that's frowned upon here.
It is in a dedicated update thread!! If you want to "chat", start your own thread. But stop interrupting this one with your complaining and entitled attitude.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Deuce8
(09-08-2023, 09:48 PM)know1 Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 09:45 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: know1, who do you think you are, anyway?  Our update threads have been done this way for years, and there's no reason in the world to offer any explanation to YOU!  And you are honestly asking why we don't watch the live stream?  IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

I am watching a live stream. I wanted to talk about the game, but there's no chance with all this nonsense. Again, I thought others might want to chat about it. I guess that's frowned upon here.
To talk about the game thread will be after this thread is done. This is for people at other games who wants to keep up with scores.
Corbin 28-0 half
Scott to return
Squib kick, Scott ball on the 38
(09-08-2023, 09:49 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: It is in a dedicated update thread!!  If you want to "chat", start your own thread.  But stop interrupting this one with your complaining and entitled attitude.
"Entitled"? You're funny. And pathetic.

But I get it. You don't want eyes on the threads except your own. Message received.
Pass complete but flags, bad call
Scott 1st down 41
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next