Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CYBERWAR
The Biden’s need to file a slander suit against you, old boy. Do you have some personal dealings with them you’d like to share? Because you act like Joe Biden is Jerry Sandusky, just without proof. Meanwhile, you refuse to acknowledge any of Trump’s long laundry list of transgressions against women.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-23-2020, 11:41 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: The Biden’s need to file a slander suit against you, old boy. Do you have some personal dealings with them you’d like to share? Because you act like Joe Biden is Jerry Sandusky, just without proof. Meanwhile, you refuse to acknowledge any of Trump’s long laundry list of transgressions against women.
I am sure that you know better. Crooked politicians like Pedo Joe cannot sue me for telling the truth about them. He has not managed to have all of the videos of him inappropriately touching little girls scrubbed from the internet. 

As for Trump, I have acknowledged that I believe he engaged in some inappropriate behavior with adult women years ago. Things like making passes at female reporters while he was married and his extramarital affairs are well known. Nothing like Bill Clinton or Joe Biden, but behavior that I considered inappropriate based on credible reports. But I have not seen a single credible claim of inappropriate behavior toward women since Trump decided to run for public office. Have you?
The smartest man that Joe Biden knows. (His claim, not mine.)

(12-23-2020, 09:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 08:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 05:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That's the way they roll if they can't defend the Dear Leader
Take it out on Hillary

They probably bully women on a regular basis.  That would fit their "compassionate conservative" profile.  Some women you can't bully, however.  Maybe mother Hoot but not Hillary. Can you just  imagine how Hillary would rip them a new one like she did Gowdy?
The supporters of an elderly pedophile presidential candidate and his child rapist son questioning anybody's masculinity.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You need to quit listening, or at least stop believing, everything that radical right wing radio spouts.  I fell into that trap years ago, but over time I realized why they continue to throw stuff against the wall hoping that something will stick.  Otherwise, you may need to seek help.
(12-24-2020, 11:47 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 09:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 08:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 05:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That's the way they roll if they can't defend the Dear Leader
Take it out on Hillary

They probably bully women on a regular basis.  That would fit their "compassionate conservative" profile.  Some women you can't bully, however.  Maybe mother Hoot but not Hillary. Can you just  imagine how Hillary would rip them a new one like she did Gowdy?
The supporters of an elderly pedophile presidential candidate and his child rapist son questioning anybody's masculinity.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You need to quit listening, or at least stop believing, everything that radical right wing radio spouts.  I fell into that trap years ago, but over time I realized why they continue to throw stuff against the wall hoping that something will stick.  Otherwise, you may need to seek help.
You need to focus on you own posts. I don't need anybody trying to convince me that there is nothing wrong with an adult man sniffing the hair of females of all ages or pinching the nipple of an 8-year old girl in public. You should take a good, hard look at the character of the man for whom you voted. If you think his behavior is normal, then you may need to seek help.

[Video: ]
This has a hell of a lot to do with Cyberwar, but I’ll bite on this attempt at distraction.
Why did none of these people file suits against Biden?

The video you provided.

Parents right there, and they have watched this numerous times, any legal action? The girl would be 14-20 years old. In the age of #METOO, it would be a huge story. Trump could have had her at a debate. Why didn’t he do that this go around? He could have replaced his demon spawn with all these underage kids Joe has molested.

Why didn’t he?
(12-24-2020, 03:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This has a hell of a lot to do with Cyberwar, but I’ll bite on this attempt at distraction.

The video you provided. 

Parents right there, and they have watched this numerous times, any legal action? The girl would be 14-20 years old. In the age of #METOO, it would be a huge story. Trump could have had her at a debate. Why didn’t he do that this go around?  He could have replaced his demon spawn with all these underage kids Joe has molested. 

Why didn’t he?
You supported Biden, why did you ignore the story? I am not the one who needs to explain or justify Democrats' behavior. Not every "incident" is settled by the courts. Some involve the payment of hush money, as was the case with Trump and Stormy Daniel.
(12-24-2020, 04:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 03:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This has a hell of a lot to do with Cyberwar, but I’ll bite on this attempt at distraction.

The video you provided. 

Parents right there, and they have watched this numerous times, any legal action? The girl would be 14-20 years old. In the age of #METOO, it would be a huge story. Trump could have had her at a debate. Why didn’t he do that this go around?  He could have replaced his demon spawn with all these underage kids Joe has molested. 

Why didn’t he?
You supported Biden, why did you ignore the story? I am not the one who needs to explain or justify Democrats' behavior. Not every "incident" is settled by the courts. Some involve the payment of hush money, as was the case with Trump and Stormy Daniel.

Big Grin Big Grin

Classic right wing disinformation.  Make up crap with zero evidence and then expect to be debunked until that happens it’s true.  Same election fraud BS. 

I can do the same and stay on topic.

Donald Trump gave Putin a backdoor into American infrastructure, so he won’t release his pee-pee tapes.  

prove me wrong.
(12-24-2020, 05:53 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

The video you provided. 

Why didn’t he?

Big Grin Big Grin

Classic right wing disinformation.  Make up crap with zero evidence and then expect to be debunked until that happens it’s true.  Same election fraud BS. 

Donald Trump gave Putin a backdoor into American infrastructure, so he won’t release his pee-pee tapes.  

prove me wrong.
I can't prove that Trump is not a Martian. However, I provided evidence of Joe Biden's misbehavior. You repeated an allegation about Trump for which no evidence was found. You don't even rate being called a propagandist. You are no better than a gossip.
(12-25-2020, 12:28 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The video you provided. 

Why didn’t he?

Big Grin Big Grin

prove me wrong.
I can't prove that Trump is not a Martian. However, I provided evidence of Joe Biden's misbehavior. You repeated an allegation about Trump for which no evidence was found. You don't even rate being called a propagandist. You are no better than a gossip.

Did you ?  You found a video somebody labeled that he pinched the girl.  That’s not there.  

How many videos feature Trump admitting to lewd sexual assault? 

But this is what you want to talk about instead of the failure DJT has been for our national security.

The video you provided. 

Why didn’t he?

Big Grin Big Grin

prove me wrong.

Oh and you didn't make up the whole 'why didn't they sue' scenario out of left field? Please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-26-2020, 05:30 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

The video you provided. 

Why didn’t he?

Big Grin Big Grin

prove me wrong.

Oh and you didn't make up the whole 'why didn't they sue' scenario out of left field? Please

What? That’s a good one, TRT!  
No one, but a talking head can ask why someone who is victim didn’t sue.  Good gravy.  Do you depend on your opinions that much?  

Talking about possible transgressions is much more appetizing than the crisis facing our national security that Trump hasn’t addressed other than to blame China.
(12-26-2020, 06:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

The video you provided. 

Why didn’t he?

Big Grin Big Grin

prove me wrong.

No one, but a talking head can ask why someone who is victim didn’t sue.  Good gravy.  Do you depend on your opinions that much?  

Talking about possible transgressions is much more appetizing than the crisis facing our national security that Trump hasn’t addressed other than to blame China.

The allegations are out there Cardfan. It's incredible to read you guys on here declaring Trump unfit for office because of his reputation with women of age, while you choose to ignore what's out there on Biden. Now you're politicizing morality while you're at it. absurd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-28-2020, 11:44 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 04:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You supported Biden, why did you ignore the story? I am not the one who needs to explain or justify Democrats' behavior. Not every "incident" is settled by the courts. Some involve the payment of hush money, as was the case with Trump and Stormy Daniel.

Big Grin Big Grin

prove me wrong.

The allegations are out there Cardfan. It's incredible to read you guys on here declaring Trump unfit for office because of his reputation with women of age, while you choose to ignore what's out there on Biden. Now you're politicizing morality while you're at it. absurd.

There are no real allegations out there.  All fake garbage from disinformation sites that were trying to equalize Trump’s crimes.  

Among the many of age sexual assaults Trump is facing...
You do realize Trump has lawsuits waiting on him by people who were underage at the time of the alleged sexual assault, right?

These are not allegations that anyone can blather out on a message board, social media, or at a press conference. These are real lawsuits that aren’t tossed in the first 5 minutes of a hearing.  

It would be much easier to stay on topic than try to push your man’s greatest sins on the man who just beat him.
TRT Hooter don't you just want to give your Dear Leader a Hug

(12-28-2020, 01:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 05:53 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin

prove me wrong.

There are no real allegations out there.  All fake garbage from disinformation sites that were trying to equalize Trump’s crimes.  

You do realize Trump has lawsuits waiting on him by people who were underage at the time of the alleged sexual assault, right?

These are not allegations that anyone can blather out on a message board, social media, or at a press conference. These are real lawsuits that aren’t tossed in the first 5 minutes of a hearing.  

It would be much easier to stay on topic than try to push your man’s greatest sins on the man who just beat him.

All I pointed to were the allegations. You're certain Trump has committed crimes and you're just as certain Biden has not. You don't have the first clue about either but you just feel so deeply. Trump was officially probed by the FBI and impeached by your side, and that too was a total sham. We'll see how many of the suits you're so hopeful about actually wind up amounting to a hill of beans.

Don't try to tell me what to post. Especially if it's in response to your own veers off topic. Trump has committed no crime that you can name as I have pointed out repeatedly and as you have repeatedly failed to substantiate; other than your own libelous offerings that is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-28-2020, 03:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 05:30 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh and you didn't make up the whole 'why didn't they sue' scenario out of left field? Please

All I pointed to were the allegations. You're certain Trump has committed crimes and you're just as certain Biden has not. You don't have the first clue about either but you just feel so deeply. Trump was officially probed by the FBI and impeached by your side, and that too was a total sham. We'll see how many of the suits you're so hopeful about actually wind up amounting to a hill of beans.

Don't try to tell me what to post. Especially if it's in response to your own veers off topic. Trump has committed no crime that you can name as I have pointed out repeatedly and as you have repeatedly failed to substantiate; other than your own libelous offerings that is.

January 20th is Trump’s last day of protection from the law.  This will be very interesting. 

I may have missed it, but has DJT said anything about the hack?  Condemned Russia?  Blamed anyone else?  
or has he been too busy?
The Dear Leader would be better of to flee to Russia on Jan 20th

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54716550
(12-28-2020, 03:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 06:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What? That’s a good one, TRT!  

January 20th is Trump’s last day of protection from the law.  This will be very interesting. 

I may have missed it, but has DJT said anything about the hack?  Condemned Russia?  Blamed anyone else?  
or has he been too busy?

You've missed an awful lot I agree. What's interesting is the fact that you always leave China out of your concerns about the hack. I don't know where we stand with regard to what the US will do about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-28-2020, 05:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 11:44 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: The allegations are out there Cardfan. It's incredible to read you guys on here declaring Trump unfit for office because of his reputation with women of age, while you choose to ignore what's out there on Biden. Now you're politicizing morality while you're at it. absurd.

or has he been too busy?

You've missed an awful lot I agree. What's interesting is the fact that you always leave China out of your concerns about the hack. I don't know where we stand with regard to what the US will do about it.

Big Grin Big Grin
TRT, if Trump sends you out after Nikes, a tracksuit, and applesauce please turn away from the cult. 

No one has said China was involved except DJT, which is why I haven’t mentioned them. 

I’m sure this is one more thing the Joe Biden Administration will have to solve.
(12-28-2020, 06:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 01:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: There are no real allegations out there.  All fake garbage from disinformation sites that were trying to equalize Trump’s crimes.  

or has he been too busy?

Big Grin Big Grin
TRT, if Trump sends you out after Nikes, a tracksuit, and applesauce please turn away from the cult. 

No one has said China was involved except DJT, which is why I haven’t mentioned them. 

I’m sure this is one more thing the Joe Biden Administration will have to solve.

The US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency says it was likely Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. That's according to The N Y Times. Of course they may have made the fatal error of not having Cardfan fact-check their work before publishing and they should know better than that. I originally heard several people of repute make the claim on Lou Dobbs.

And here you've said repeatedly in this thread that you can't make this stuff up. Obviously you make stuff up every time you post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(12-29-2020, 12:22 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: All I pointed to were the allegations. You're certain Trump has committed crimes and you're just as certain Biden has not. You don't have the first clue about either but you just feel so deeply. Trump was officially probed by the FBI and impeached by your side, and that too was a total sham. We'll see how many of the suits you're so hopeful about actually wind up amounting to a hill of beans.

or has he been too busy?

Big Grin Big Grin

The US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency says it was likely Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. That's according to The N Y Times. Of course they may have made the fatal error of not having Cardfan fact-check their work before publishing and they should know better than that. I originally heard several people of repute make the claim on Lou Dobbs.

And here you've said repeatedly in this thread that you can't make this stuff up. Obviously you make stuff up every time you post.

Can I get a source on that?  I keep up with things pretty well and not one source has said what you just said.  

So we have a quartet.  Trump called out one: Russia, Iran, and NK got no love. 

DJT isn’t qualified to do the job, nor does he have the people to do it.
It was Russia TRT is just providing cover for the Dear Leader
(12-29-2020, 01:31 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: January 20th is Trump’s last day of protection from the law.  This will be very interesting. 

or has he been too busy?

Big Grin Big Grin

Can I get a source on that?  I keep up with things pretty well and not one source has said what you just said.  

THE   NEW   YORK   TIMES
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-29-2020, 11:29 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 05:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You've missed an awful lot I agree. What's interesting is the fact that you always leave China out of your concerns about the hack. I don't know where we stand with regard to what the US will do about it.

Big Grin Big Grin

THE   NEW   YORK   TIMES
Yes, I looked there, and nothing.  All say it was Russia only. 

So where is this from?
(12-29-2020, 12:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 06:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin

THE   NEW   YORK   TIMES

So where is this from?
Maybe it is from President Trump's daily intelligence briefing. You do realize that nobody in the federal government has more access to classified information than our president, don't you? You and Vector must have seen something in your daily briefings that President Trump missed! That is a pretty impressive accomplishment, considering I doubt that the federal government would trust the two of you to empty the shredder bins.  Big Grin
(12-29-2020, 01:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 12:22 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: The US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency says it was likely Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. That's according to The N Y Times. Of course they may have made the fatal error of not having Cardfan fact-check their work before publishing and they should know better than that. I originally heard several people of repute make the claim on Lou Dobbs.

THE   NEW   YORK   TIMES

So where is this from?
Maybe it is from President Trump's daily intelligence briefing. You do realize that nobody in the federal government has more access to classified information than our president, don't you? You and Vector must have seen something in your daily briefings that President Trump missed! That is a pretty impressive accomplishment, considering I doubt that the federal government would trust the two of you to empty the shredder bins.  Big Grin

1.  He doesn’t read those. That’s been reported many times. 
2.  TRT said NYT. I even checked the Post and other news outlets.  

I don’t listen to Rush, or Faux News, or any of those other disinformation stations. That may be where it is coming from. 

Come to think of it Trump has responded the same to all the cyberattacks that occurred during his administration.  SAD!
(12-29-2020, 02:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 01:31 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Can I get a source on that?  I keep up with things pretty well and not one source has said what you just said.  

THE   NEW   YORK   TIMES

So where is this from?

I don’t listen to Rush, or Faux News, or any of those other disinformation stations. That may be where it is coming from. 

Come to think of it Trump has responded the same to all the cyberattacks that occurred during his administration.  SAD!
Do you watch CNN? If so, then you are consuming a daily diet of force fed disinformation.

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments that you liberals have made on this forum. You are arguing that the President of the United States, who is briefed on at least a daily basis about the most highly classified issues facing this country, is mistaken about China being behind the hacking of some of our most secure networks - and you are basing your argument on media reports - a media that has no first hand knowledge about the subject. You realize that you and your buddies are crammed into a clown car, dont't you?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(12-29-2020, 06:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 11:29 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: THE   NEW   YORK   TIMES

So where is this from?

Do you watch CNN? If so, then you are consuming a daily diet of force fed disinformation.

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments that you liberals have made on this forum. You are arguing that the President of the United States, who is briefed on at least a daily basis about the most highly classified issues facing this country, is mistaken about China being behind the hacking of some of our most secure networks - and you are basing your argument on media reports - a media that has no first hand knowledge about the subject. You realize that you and your buddies are crammed into a clown car, dont't you?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Any other president might agree with you 
But not with the Orange Clown wouldn't believe a word that comes out of mouth
(12-29-2020, 06:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 12:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Yes, I looked there, and nothing.  All say it was Russia only. 

So where is this from?

Any other president might agree with you 
But not with the Orange Clown wouldn't believe a word that comes out of mouth
Yet, you voted for an old broken down, worn out Chinese puppet.  Big Grin Big Grin