Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAL 34 Mayfield 26 (2A State Championship)
cardsfan9051 Wrote:With all that bought talent I'd be ashamed of that one loss to little old burger flipping mayberry.

I'd be ashamed to be whining after getting beat by a better team :biglmao:
It's better than throwing blows after a loss. Just saying
pjdoug Wrote:I'd be ashamed to be whining after getting beat by a better team :biglmao:

Says the BIGGEST whiner on the entire site. Go suck your thumb and let the adults talk. When your team makes it to a state championship then we will let you speak
None of this will change the outcome of the past or get you a award for who can be the biggest jerk. It is obvious that great Education didn't include much on humbleness or integrity for him but don't get caught up in his bait. Stay classy Cardinal fans.
WestRedWings Wrote:None of this will change the outcome of the past or get you a award for who can be the biggest jerk. It is obvious that great Education didn't include much on humbleness or integrity for him but don't get caught up in his bait. Stay classy Cardinal fans.

Truth, just block him. His only purpose is to try and p$&@ people off.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Says the BIGGEST whiner on the entire site. Go suck your thumb and let the adults talk. When your team makes it to a state championship then we will let you speak

spit your pacifier out and quit whining sore loser. I'll speak anytime I want to speak. I love when you arrogant ones cry for weeks.
dt812005 Wrote:It's better than throwing blows after a loss. Just saying

I hope you don't think I'm a Corbin fan Confusednicker: . I thought for sure most of you were taught sportsmanship instead of crying and making excuses after you lose.
football fan42 Wrote:That would be correct. Maybe in Mayfield you promise their parents a job at McDonald’s to get them out of Graves County. All we promise them a good education and a tuition bill in the mail.

To help you further your Education, Mayfield is in Graves County so they would not be taken out of Graves County. Geography 101 and no bill will be sent that was free info from public education.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:With all that bought talent I'd be ashamed of that one loss to little old burger flipping mayberry.

That one loss wouldn’t have happened on a neutral field. Barney and Andy were wearing stripes that night and had a whistle in their mouth. There is a reason your home playoff record is what it is.

It is the first of the month, your government check should be in the mailbox. Your welcome.
WestRedWings Wrote:To help you further your Education, Mayfield is in Graves County so they would not be taken out of Graves County. Geography 101 and no bill will be sent that was free info from public education.

I referring to the players on your team the geographically speaking should be attending Graves county High School. Yes, I do need help, it’s hard to find Mayfield on the map. My point is you recruit the the whole county and than some and complain about everyone else recruiting. Has Mayfield ever just lost a game without an excuse?
Every fan base has there share of excuse makers and sore losers. Don't develop your opinion on the minority. Most Mayfield fans give credit where credit is due and don't act that way.
football fan42 Wrote:That one loss wouldn’t have happened on a neutral field. Barney and Andy were wearing stripes that night and had a whistle in their mouth. There is a reason your home playoff record is what it is.

It is the first of the month, your government check should be in the mailbox. Your welcome.

Maybe CAL will give me job so that i can get off welfare and my son can play for them. Or maybe i will just save it for next year and pay the refs with it.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Every fan base has there share of excuse makers and sore losers. Don't develop your opinion on the minority. Most Mayfield fans give credit where credit is due and don't act that way.

Now you know just as well as the rest of us do that these private schools have the advantage over public schools. They just get butt hurt over it when we call them out on their bullspit. Its always been that way.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Every fan base has there share of excuse makers and sore losers. Don't develop your opinion on the minority. Most Mayfield fans give credit where credit is due and don't act that way.

I agree.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Now you know just as well as the rest of us do that these private schools have the advantage over public schools. They just get butt hurt over it when we call them out on their bullspit. Its always been that way.

You are butt hurt from being spanked and embarrassing your self.
football fan42 Wrote:That one loss wouldn’t have happened on a neutral field. Barney and Andy were wearing stripes that night and had a whistle in their mouth. There is a reason your home playoff record is what it is.

Whoa, slow down there. MF was the better team last year and would have beaten CAL regardless of the venue. Go back and watch the film. CAL got whoopped. Period. Ref's had nothing to do with it.
Sorry to the other fans. My son spoke highly of your boys on the field. That’s what counts. I’m out on this one. Good luck next year.
football fan42 Wrote:I referring to the players on your team the geographically speaking should be attending Graves county High School. Yes, I do need help, it’s hard to find Mayfield on the map. My point is you recruit the the whole county and than some and complain about everyone else recruiting. Has Mayfield ever just lost a game without an excuse?

Yep and from my side Saturday was one we lost to a better team. This is why we play the hardest schedule we can possibly play to get ready for games like that. Think you will agree yall never played a team with more determination and heart than you did Saturday but maybe not. Yall won and it was because yall were better that day and maybe most days idk. And yes even i came from the county to play back in the day but was not anyones decision but mine and my parents. No talks, no money, nothing but education decision on my parents part early on because I was K-12 Mayfield. I will also say this just because you lose to a better team doesn't mean you should be playing that team in the Championship. Doesn't mean KHSAA does everthing correct. I fairly certain UK is a better team than CAL would you feel slighted a little if powers at be put UK practiced squad in 3A? You have 4 campuses one even out of state so maybe you don't recuit but you shouldn't have to is my point. You should have the best of everything because you have all the funding and happy for your kids to have that advantage it is great for them. The Mayfield kids work hard as do yours and to come on here and beat your chest out is a little childish for all of us. Great game great season by both. Sometimes I wonder if the kids might not be more adult than the adults?
WestRedWings Wrote:Yep and from my side Saturday was one we lost to a better team. This is why we play the hardest schedule we can possibly play to get ready for games like that. Think you will agree yall never played a team with more determination and heart than you did Saturday but maybe not. Yall won and it was because yall were better that day and maybe most days idk. And yes even i came from the county to play back in the day but was not anyones decision but mine and my parents. No talks, no money, nothing but education decision on my parents part early on because I was K-12 Mayfield. I will also say this just because you lose to a better team doesn't mean you should be playing that team in the Championship. Doesn't mean KHSAA does everthing correct. I fairly certain UK is a better team than CAL would you feel slighted a little if powers at be put UK practiced squad in 3A? You have 4 campuses one even out of state so maybe you don't recuit but you shouldn't have to is my point. You should have the best of everything because you have all the funding and happy for your kids to have that advantage it is great for them. The Mayfield kids work hard as do yours and to come on here and beat your chest out is a little childish for all of us. Great game great season by both. Sometimes I wonder if the kids might not be more adult than the adults?

Cal has 3 campuses because it is a K-12 school system. One is an elementary and one is a middle school. The out of state one you just made up. Also as far as funding Cal charges its parents to pay for school while the government subsidizes the 0$ tuition at Mayfield. One school certainly has a funding advantage but its not the one you are saying.
I got the out of state one from one of your parents so if it is made up they told me incorrect info sorry.
WestRedWings Wrote:I got the out of state one from one of your parents so if it is made up they told me incorrect info sorry.

My dad lives in Cincinnati and my mom lives near Richmond so I doubt you talked to either of them. I live in Bowling Green ky and have this awesome piece of technology called google. I'm not a Cal alum or parent.
Sorry didn't know those were the only cal parents. That school way smaller than i thought. Hey I admitted may have used bad info but where it came from should have been realiable so if not educate yours and i should do better at checking it out also. My bad
WestRedWings Wrote:Sorry didn't know those were the only cal parents. That school way smaller than i thought. Hey I admitted may have used bad info but where it came from should have been realiable so if not educate yours and i should do better at checking it out also. My bad

Someone is having a hard time with reading comprehension and assumptions here. :igiveup:
Lol yep u got me. Went back re read saw mistake but it all good i can admit when i wrong which is half problem with all this most cannot.
Christian Academy of Louisville - English Station Campus

Junior Academy (Preschool), Elementary School, Middle School and High School

Visit or Contact Christian Academy of Louisville's English Station Campus at:*
700 S. English Station Road, Louisville, KY 40245*or (502) 244-3225

Christian Academy of Indiana

Visit or Contact Christian Academy of Indiana at:
1000 Academy Drive, New Albany, IN 47150*or (812) 944-6200

There is straight from their web site 2 campuses that are k-12

Oh and yes one is in Indiana that qualifies as out of state. How they handle sports may be an unkown but the info was correct.

Thanks for the google tip.
WestRedWings Wrote:Christian Academy of Louisville - English Station Campus

Visit or Contact Christian Academy of Louisville's English Station Campus at:*
700 S. English Station Road, Louisville, KY 40245*or (502) 244-3225

There is straight from their web site 2 campuses that are k-12

Oh and yes one is in Indiana that qualifies as out of state. How they handle sports may be an unkown but the info was correct.

Thanks for the google tip.
Do you see what you wrote there? Did you go to the website of the christian academy of Indiana? Its a different school. They play sports in Indiana. They just have the same superintendent.
No it on the cal website address and all
Per Khsaa rules you can't play sports for CAL unless you go to school at CAL. Same as every other school.

Don't think itcwould be a stretch to move players around just like the army bases use to. In the end we got beat by better team no doubt. But i was called a liar and said not 4 campuses when there are. In the end makes 0 difference. Just banter which really is pointless. I should just stop really my point has been made always different ways to see things on both sides.