Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs CAL (Updates)
FoSho Wrote:I'm a Boyle Co fan and I can't listen to our radio broadcast. I know he's been doing it a long time and people defend him like nobody's business but he's not good at all. He might have been at one time but not anymore. I can handle the monotone voice (I kinda like it), what I can't stand is how often he gets names, numbers, calls wrong. I mean it's his hometown team (Boyle Co) and he doesn't know any of the players well enough to pick them out or talk about any of them with any detail. I am not the only one that thinks that way about it either, it's a constant topic of conversation in the stands.

I was shocked he got the gig from the KHSAA and something tells me you aren't the only one that feels this way.

Stan the Man should have been there.
Rebel55 Wrote:A simple adjustment is all that is needed.

it is raining on his parade while he is getting adjusted Confusednicker:
CAL's D-line been the difference thus far. Mayfield's having a hard time finding any running room. They're too strong to run right at them, but, they also pursue sideline to sideline exceptionally well..
Coach Morris and staff are typically great at halftime adjustments. Let's see if that stays true here. Cardinals get the ball to start the 2nd half, so, that possession will be huge for both teams.
8:18 left in the 3rd. Mayfield has the ball 1st. and goal on the CAL 3.
FoSho Wrote:I'm a Boyle Co fan and I can't listen to our radio broadcast. I know he's been doing it a long time and people defend him like nobody's business but he's not good at all. He might have been at one time but not anymore. I can handle the monotone voice (I kinda like it), what I can't stand is how often he gets names, numbers, calls wrong. I mean it's his hometown team (Boyle Co) and he doesn't know any of the players well enough to pick them out or talk about any of them with any detail. I am not the only one that thinks that way about it either, it's a constant topic of conversation in the stands.

I was shocked he got the gig from the KHSAA and something tells me you aren't the only one that feels this way.

Thank you:worthy:
MAYFIELD 2 yd RUSH TD scored by CONNOR GUTHRIE
20-14 cal
I met with mysonis55 at halftime he told me the IMTU number would take over advantage mayfield :truestory:
20-13 CAL the EP was missed. Sorry
CAl ball on 18
3rd and 7
Mayfield with the pick
Interception mayfield :Cheerlead
Mayfield ball on 28
1st and 10
Timeout mayfield

2.17 3Q
CAL with a redzone turnover by interception. Mayfiled's ball with 2:16 left in the 3rd.
Mayfield
Incomplete pass
2nd and 10 from 28
Touchdown Mayfield
Mayfield 72yd Touchdown pass :Cheerlead
Kick no good. 20-19 CAL
CAL 20
Mayfield 19
1.56 3Q

another missed xp
WOW another missed extra point!
CAL ball on 35
1.56 3Q
Is this something Mayfield has had problems with this year? Missed Extra points ?
Rebel55 Wrote:WOW another missed extra point!
Those are killer and add up.
CAl
12yd run
Cal td.
CAL 53yd run Touchdown
CAL 27
Mayfield 19
1.36 3Q
Wright long run
Mayfield ball on 23
1st and 10
Mr. Wright to the house