•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2018
bcpc Wrote:Since ol dud is scared to play, I predict that Haddix will be the only coach in history to win Every single game against him. Put that on your fingers and strut around awhile... Smile .000
You didn't have that cocky attitude the last time Corbin played a game :biglmao:
Where were the colonels the last time we played a game? Oh. They had been on the couch for 3-4 weeks... this is just facts dougie.... Corbin has owned bell county... And the spoiled rotten brat has owned the old man. He was so tore up after the last beating he took that he got in Corbin’s huddle after the game!! LOL. Bell wouldn’t reschedule after several attempts.... Then, all of a sudden they have a cupcake schedule and they claim to be on top... Tellin people to watch out! Really!! We ran the clock on them last year and I foresee the hounds being even better than they were last year by the end of the season. I also gotta say, if the hounds can run the clock twice this year Haddix will do it again.. Lost 5 starters! I’m not saying we are state champs... But that is a possibility, if we are playing in week 15. There are 2 teams that won’t be there tho. Whitley and Bell! You will get your medicine in week 0.
From what I've saw, and heard of Bell in the off season, they scare me. I'm not afraid to tell the truth. We lost a ton of seniors and some of the best leaders by example we've ever had. We lost 2 big offensive lineman who had 4.0 GPA's all through school. Losing beef like that, who can catch on so quick, with all that experience is tough. Luckily we get Bell at home and I'm hoping that can somewhat give us some advantage, but I am definitely worried. I can't even think about Corbin right now. Our last year to play the Redhounds, for awhile anyways, and I'm not so sad about that. :-D Bell, IMO is in good hands and definitely has the "in the know fans" attention.
I am with PJDoug because I know what he says is the gospel
Hound05 Wrote:I'm not so sure that they actually got 8 points better as much as weather and maybe a "focus" matter came into play. But either way, you're right corbin does have some great assistants on staff. But 8 points is a long way from 40 points. It's also crazy to think that just bell will get better while Corbin doesn't. Nothing against bell co, but the regular season game in corbin will be another running clock or close to it. No disrespect, just saying. I wish bell all the luck in the world unless they're playing us. But there will be no disappointment on the home side of the stands this year

IMO, Corbin has 3 or 4 assistants that could head coach almost any other team. That's pretty huge, on top of good numbers of kids with talent. That's what programs work for. We have just started getting that, former alum really dying to come out and help coach. Still don't have the tradition, yet, to have them older former alum who now have 10, 15 years experience. Our young guys mostly have 2 or 3 years of experience, position coaching. We've got a hell of a defensive coordinator with probably as much, or more experience than most programs in the state. Our line coach has a lot of experience as well so we're at least there. Still don't have the player numbers to fully match the coaching, IMO. What we have should be able to compete with a lot of solid to good teams until fatigue sets in. But in reality, even Bell and Corbin in their toughest games have to play a few both ways. None of us are college teams. I'm not as familiar with Whitley but I know they have been darn good the past little bit and with what I hear is smaller numbers. Elizabethtown lost a huge senior class, right? Those guys were obviously underrated by a lot on here all year. I swear it's a good thing most of us avoided them and they had to go through Boyle. Boyle fans told me that game was the toughest they'd saw in years other than their battles with Danville. I can't hide I was rooting for Etown to beat Boyle and then was hoping Corbin would beat Etown. IMO Louisville Central is a good head coach away from being great, or maybe their new head just needs time for those crucial tight games. That's where you need a Belfry coach, or Boyle, Corbin, or Casey. I think against the Corbin team if you put Corbin's head coach, Bell, Boyle, Casey, or the Etown coach, or even Whitely, Louisville Central could have ran 3 more plays than they were able to run before time is out. Whether they win or not is a different story. Corbin maybe played a little too safe in the 2nd half of that game, but still got the win. The out coached Central at crunch time.
bcpc Wrote:Where were the colonels the last time we played a game? Oh. They had been on the couch for 3-4 weeks... this is just facts dougie.... Corbin has owned bell county... And the spoiled rotten brat has owned the old man. He was so tore up after the last beating he took that he got in Corbin’s huddle after the game!! LOL. Bell wouldn’t reschedule after several attempts.... Then, all of a sudden they have a cupcake schedule and they claim to be on top... Tellin people to watch out! Really!! We ran the clock on them last year and I foresee the hounds being even better than they were last year by the end of the season. I also gotta say, if the hounds can run the clock twice this year Haddix will do it again.. Lost 5 starters! I’m not saying we are state champs... But that is a possibility, if we are playing in week 15. There are 2 teams that won’t be there tho. Whitley and Bell! You will get your medicine in week 0.

They were playing on Corbin's team. duh. if Corbin wants to be State Champs they better get rid of you and hire a good defensive coach, otherwise the spoiled brat will get schooled again, and you'll be crying in your beer Confusednicker:. A person from Breathitt County recruiting players from several counties to play at Corbin doesn't have much to brag about. Smith will give you your medicine again this year if you can make it that far.
😬 get out of your mom and dads kitchen dougie.... you can’t take the heat!!! Hahhaha.
The old man built Bell county, The spoiled brat inherited Corbin.

There's a difference lol all in good fun but man it's almost football time!!
bell needs to Watch out for Jackson co. we are Loaded with Returners .We have a chance to Push bell and Casey this yr.
Patriot1 Wrote:I am with PJDoug because I know what he says is the gospel

:truestory:
bcpc Wrote:😬 get out of your mom and dads kitchen dougie.... you can’t take the heat!!! Hahhaha.

How long did it take for you to make that original material up? Heat?
jchs football parent Wrote:bell needs to Watch out for Jackson co. we are Loaded with Returners .We have a chance to Push bell and Casey this yr.

:hilarious:
DarthVader Wrote:The old man built Bell county, The spoiled brat inherited Corbin.

There's a difference lol all in good fun but man it's almost football time!!

Go Bobcats!
jchs football parent Wrote:bell needs to Watch out for Jackson co. we are Loaded with Returners .We have a chance to Push bell and Casey this yr.

Personally I hope you do or can make a game of it when we play you. Although I hope it's an indication of how you guys have improved instead of us falling off. I guess we'll find out. I'm expecting another solid season from our squad but we lost a lot.
I hate Bell co. And wish Jackson would smoke them. But it’s not gonna happen. I honestly think JC could have a better player at every spot and still lose. It just seems like there’s a lack of focus and discipline on the field. That’s not a knock. Just a general observation. Heck, didn’t they have one of the leading rushers in the state not too long ago? It could be other things/issues I’m ofcourse just stating my opinion
pjdoug Wrote:Go Bobcats!

:dump:

:eyeroll:
Hound05 Wrote:I hate Bell co. And wish Jackson would smoke them. But it’s not gonna happen. I honestly think JC could have a better player at every spot and still lose. It just seems like there’s a lack of focus and discipline on the field. That’s not a knock. Just a general observation. Heck, didn’t they have one of the leading rushers in the state not too long ago? It could be other things/issues I’m ofcourse just stating my opinion

I hope Bell smokes Corbin so I can laugh and laugh and laugh some more :biggrin:
chs crazy Wrote::dump:

The Bobcats will clean ye out Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:The Bobcats will clean ye out Confusednicker:

Confusednicker: your silly as hell. Sorry to break the news to you but your not gonna get a laugh about that for a long while
pjdoug Wrote:I hope Bell smokes Corbin so I can laugh and laugh and laugh some more :biggrin:

As much as I wanna see you happy Doug that frown will NOT be turned upside down. 👎🏻
I’ll be the first to say I believe Bell will beat Corbin once this year. May be regular season may be post season but it will happen
They have the coaching discipline speed and most important the strength to play with anybody this year!
STIFFY Wrote:They have the coaching discipline speed and most important the strength to play with anybody this year!

Not being sarcastic at all, but where was it last year? I know the freshman class coming in isn’t going to give them that “type” of advantage. Corbin also returns over 20 seniors, they aren’t getting slower and weaker. JS.
Missed basically 2 off-seasons of weight lifting prior to last year were strong enough to win now
STIFFY Wrote:I’ll be the first to say I believe Bell will beat Corbin once this year. May be regular season may be post season but it will happen

That's an awful stiff prediction!

In an equal world the old man would be right in the ball game but the talent discrepancy still may be too severe for coaching to be a factor at this point, and I love ripping on the hounds as much as anybody!
Well I don't like either one of you guys!!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Well I don't like either one of you guys!!!

Confusednicker:

Come on Granny! Not even a little bit?

I think this is the point in the year where everybody is just ready for the season to get started, on the field play starts to quiet a lot of the offseason banter down and a lot of the rest is choking down crow lol either way we are 30 days away from games!
TBH, I love all the mountain teams and wish them all the luck in the world.....except when Harlan County plays them of courses!!!

It hasn't been all that long ago that Corbin was in a major slump; same for Bell County although their slump has been more recent. It hurts everyone when a team has a rebuilding year, but everybody has them!

Rebuilding is when you take advantage of teaching the more important lessons of life. And yes, there are more important things that football!!!

Nothing comes to mind just now, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
Absolutely!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next