•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Paintsville 11/18
BigMelon63 Wrote:The Rams have two chances. Slim and none!!!

Similar to last time! The actually had a ton of chances given last time just didn't take advantage!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Paintville season ends on Friday night simple as that

Lol yea Friday December 2nd!
Sorry buddy , it's over for Paintsvlle this Friday night their season is over .. I 100% gurantee it
No way either Johnson county team gets beat friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baller55 Wrote:No way either Johnson county team gets beat friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh there's a way and it's gonna happen . Promise it's gonna happen
baller55 Wrote:No way either Johnson county team gets beat friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one ever answered me last time I asked but why don't the 2 Johnson County teams play? Which one is scared of the other?
It's sad knowing for a fact Racelands season will end Friday but atleast we will lose to a classy bunch of folks.
checkmate9113 Wrote:It's sad knowing for a fact Racelands season will end Friday but atleast we will lose to a classy bunch of folks.

Paintsville season ends this Friday night by the Rams mark it down take it to the back
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Sorry buddy , it's over for Paintsvlle this Friday night their season is over .. I 100% gurantee it

Like last time Nut? Your guarantees lost some credibility! :Shaking:
No ones gonna save the Rams on the big plays this go around! KP Blows em UP!!! Allen Twins catching balls all over the field, thrown by D MO!! JWP and J. Allen shutting down the pass game with the "BEAST" Tyrese Allen and NACHO Shutting DOWN the Rams run!! Hopefully Racelands FG kicker is dialed in!!
Here's the deal, if Paintsville doesn't have 16 penalties called against them we will win by 21 easy and go to our rival Pikeville where JetPilot controls everything TongueirateSho
Look at the bright side Yams fans, you guys will get to have a nice Thanksgiving while we're busy preparing for Pikeville or Hazard.
the only thing the Rams have going for them is that they have nothing to lose. After getting beaten by Paintsville for the last three contests, not much to hang your head about in losing this one too
Laimsville season ends in 5 days
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Like last time Nut? Your guarantees lost some credibility! :Shaking:

I didn't gurantee a win last time , I did say I thought they would .. But I'm saying it now . Raceland will be Paintsvlle Friday night I guarantee it . As bad as the line played last time and with the adjustments that's been made sorry boys Paintsville season ends Friday night
Lambs get roasted.
Man, I cant understand these Tigers fans' delusions. You guys have had some great talent and the program has progressively got better. Good for you. But with all that D1 talent you guys have had, Have you WON A RING?!? NO!! Other local teams have (PIKEVILLE, HAZARD). So why so arrogant? Don't let the big game get to you. I mean you at Home and will have the 12th man. And you've already "handily" beaten us at home, so your good right? You got this. And make sure to have enough in the tank for the next 2 weeks after that.
Lol Raceland fan throwing the twelfth man card is not even worth rebuddle. You have to be three scores better than any Raceland team to get out of that cow pasture with a win. Raceland fans are going to b**** and cry for weeks after this one. Probably won't even revisit this thread after the beating, and all the excuses they'll be posting
CarRamRod Wrote:Man, I cant understand these Tigers fans' delusions. You guys have had some great talent and the program has progressively got better. Good for you. But with all that D1 talent you guys have had, Have you WON A RING?!? NO!! Other local teams have (PIKEVILLE, HAZARD). So why so arrogant? Don't let the big game get to you. I mean you at Home and will have the 12th man. And you've already "handily" beaten us at home, so your good right? You got this. And make sure to have enough in the tank for the next 2 weeks after that.

First off welcome RamRod! Good to meet new fans! Sorry for coming off as delusional! Don't know why we would have complete confidence in our boys getting the job done! We Tiger fans just get carried away sometimes! It's just craziness!!!
swampdonkey Wrote:Lol Raceland fan throwing the twelfth man card is not even worth rebuddle. You have to be three scores better than any Raceland team to get out of that cow pasture with a win. Raceland fans are going to b**** and cry for weeks after this one. Probably won't even revisit this thread after the beating, and all the excuses they'll be posting

But we throw the excuses! Confusednicker:
Sounds like one is already laying them out there! Nice Prework Rod!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:First off welcome RamRod! Good to meet new fans! Sorry for coming off as delusional! Don't know why we would have complete confidence in our boys getting the job done! We Tiger fans just get carried away sometimes! It's just craziness!!!

The delusion part is the 2 or three score margin. I've even seen a RC prediction. The winner of this game will be by one score one way or other. I monitor other threads and,sometimes I believe you Paintsville fans forget which one your posting on since you spread the same nonsense on both. It's hard to tell if your Paintsville fans or JC fans but hey an actual game between the 2 would seperate you. I believe Johnson County will have only one region title after Friday night but I'll let you figure out which. Lol but hint I'm not a kitten fan.
CarRamRod Wrote:Man, I cant understand these Tigers fans' delusions. You guys have had some great talent and the program has progressively got better. Good for you. But with all that D1 talent you guys have had, Have you WON A RING?!? NO!! Other local teams have (PIKEVILLE, HAZARD). So why so arrogant? Don't let the big game get to you. I mean you at Home and will have the 12th man. And you've already "handily" beaten us at home, so your good right? You got this. And make sure to have enough in the tank for the next 2 weeks after that.

Can one of you Ram guys enlighten this feller on our (Me, swampdonkey, Blue, Scotty, Nut, Boogie etc) relationship. Apparently he wasn't around for Part 1 three weeks ago.
[quote=TigerBlues]Here's the deal, if Paintsville doesn't have 16 penalties called against them we will win by 21 easy and go to our rival Pikeville where JetPilot controls everything TongueirateSho[/QUOTE]

Good for you TB to recognize that it will be the Panthers that the Tigers take on for the semis, unlike what bluebirdie predicts. (Hazard) Confusednicker:
Check out the Ashland daily this morning , the play I was talking about where the Nicholas player was ejected and 78 went after the ref the picture is in the paper , 78 did put his hands on the ref right after what's shown in the picture but he wasn't ejcted he's also the same player that was punching Fairchild repeatedly when Fairchild got ejected
Bottom line is Raceland should win this game hands down I don't care who is refereeing the game. This Paintsville team is not very good. watch the film back. the Paintsville loss was a bad loss for us. Its not like they manhandled us and methodically drove the ball down the field on us. We hurt ourselves by giving up the big play. The tiggers ran the same play to the same side 30 or more times in that game. it either went for zero yards or it was a touchdown. limit the big play and you win the game easily. think about it. every touch down they got was a big play given up by our defense. When a team is just better than you are..... you think of getting physically dominated on the line of scrimmage and getting pushed around. that didn't happen the first time. every touchdown Paintsville scored was self inflicted by us. I'm sorry but if we lose to an inferior team again that will be very disappointing.
The Lambs, The Yams, Wasteland.....

Aint'sville, Laimsville, The Tiggers....

:popcorn:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Footballfan64 Wrote:No one ever answered me last time I asked but why don't the 2 Johnson County teams play? Which one is scared of the other?

[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/instances/61519405.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Bottom line is Raceland should win this game hands down I don't care who is refereeing the game. This Paintsville team is not very good. watch the film back. the Paintsville loss was a bad loss for us. Its not like they manhandled us and methodically drove the ball down the field on us. We hurt ourselves by giving up the big play. The tiggers ran the same play to the same side 30 or more times in that game. it either went for zero yards or it was a touchdown. limit the big play and you win the game easily. think about it. every touch down they got was a big play given up by our defense. When a team is just better than you are..... you think of getting physically dominated on the line of scrimmage and getting pushed around. that didn't happen the first time. every touchdown Paintsville scored was self inflicted by us. I'm sorry but if we lose to an inferior team again that will be very disappointing.

We'll be ready to get disappointed! Cause our O line did handle Racelands D line quite well. how quick we forget! Morris had considerably more time than Davidson ever thought about having ! Fact is this Rams team is Fix'n to have their season end to a NOT VERY GOOD Paintsville team! lol
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/instances/61519405.jpg]

And I said that last time I asked. But I guess No one bothered to read. But I should have expected that.
Footballfan64 Wrote:And I said that last time I asked. But I guess No one bothered to read. But I should have expected that.

Both schools have more important things to worry about.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next