Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 21 Johnson Central 16
I love reading two teams gripe about who "recruits" more. I think the playing of "Country Road" is hilarious. Belfry took the win. Have a sense of humor, laugh about it, and enjoy the victory. For some reason, it seems to have really struck a nerve. Hmm.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:No we practice on the soccer field all the time that don't bother us we just get 2 or 3 yards at a time a little mud won't stop us

2 yards a play leads to a 4 and out every time
proud44pirate Wrote:Enjoyed the Purge. Only problem I had with country roads is it comes from a school that has players from 6-7 counties play on it. Hello Pot from Kettle. I actually started dancing to country roads.

Belfry has players from 5 counties that I know of for a fact from West Virginia.... That's just counties however not the actual amount of schools.
checkmate9113 Wrote:2 yards a play leads to a 4 and out every time
Yeah. Evidently, 99piratefan is not a math scholar.
checkmate9113 Wrote:Belfry has players from 5 counties that I know of for a fact from West Virginia.... That's just counties however not the actual amount of schools.

?????

Mingo
Horton -came in 6th Grade
Bentley- Lives there and pays tuition

Logan
Corbett- Trasnferred as a Sophomore

What other counties and players from those specific since you know for a fact?

I'll even help you out more:
[Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...es_map.png]
oldschool77 Wrote:Yeah. Evidently, 99piratefan is not a math scholar.

I'll tell you what look Scotty Varney up and I'll give you what ever lesson you want smart a$$
Easy big fella, just having a little fun.
Be careful of Big Fella. You struck a nerve. You have the success Belfry has had you don't have to recruit. You build it and they will come.