Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry/Lexington Catholic Class 3A State Championship updates
just starting the 3rd 36-0
36-0 to start the second half!
E's Army Wrote:What do they feed those kids in Belfry?

E's Army Wrote:Round bale or square bale?

HA, they got to be on meal plan or something. No way they are eating school lunches especially with Mrs. Obama's health kick she wants the whole country on and being this big! LOL
So far with Belfry winning I should be in the top tier in the state championship challenge.
We honestly played better teams in the regular season
Looks like it would have been a dog fight between all the other playoff teams Belfry beat.
Belfry 3 and out
LCC Wrote:Lets keep this thread about the updates on the score and play by play of the 3A State Championship game. Not about having too many classes in Kentucky football and cheerleaders running the football.

You do the same and I won't put you in your place. That is all
E's Army Wrote:What do they feed those kids in Belfry?

Belfry-Meat and taters.
LC-Rib eye and potatoes
PHS95 Wrote:I have never seen Haywood go for the jugular quite like this-- going for 2 to get the running clock!

He wants to end it so he can make it to church on time
LC 3 and out
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:You do the same and I won't put you in your place. That is all

:happybliss:
baseball1974 Wrote:Definitely puts into perspective how good of a team Cabel Midland had this year.
Yeah Capitol,WV beat CM,WV by a few tds 35-13 in the semis Capitol must have been for real. Capital,WV almost won 3a but came up short Wheeling Park,WV 30
Capital,WV 24
Belfry 3 and out
LC takes over at 14
LC is still a very good team. Belfry's blocking is running on all cylinders tonight and would be tough for any team to stop
Could Belfry compete with just the kids from their own district
2:05 in 3rd
mightydog Wrote:Could Belfry compete with just the kids from their own district

I think they all attend the school they play for.
Catholic to punt 40 seconds in 3rd
End of 3. Belfry starting at Catholic 39
End of the 3rd
mightydog Wrote:Could Belfry compete with just the kids from their own district

Students who live within the county and / or pay tuition to drive across the bridge are legitimate players who attend school at Belfry-- Why be so bitter about it?! Most of these kids have grown up in the Belfry system, why do we even ask these questions constantly?!
1st down to 26.
LCC Wrote:I think they all attend the school they play for.

That's obvious. But a lot of them live outside the district, or move in to play ball. No way that district produces that many good players every year like they do.
They are beating a school with no boundaries
Touchdown for Fletcher.
43-0 9:07 4th
43-0
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah Capitol,WV beat CM,WV by a few tds 35-13 in the semis Capitol must have been for real. Capital,WV almost won 3a but came up short Wheeling Park,WV 30
Capital,WV 24
I'm glad we are still talking about this game. But, it's not like comparing Midland and Belfry is comparing apples to apples. Comparing Belfry to Kentucky 3A schools is comparing apples to apples. And Belfry is the biggest, shiniest, healthiest, toughest, fastest apple in all of 3A. Congrats to the Pirates.