Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 20 Raceland 15
Redneck Wrote:The flag didn't come out until after the ball was spiked
Doesn't matter. If the call was false start, that is a PRE snap penalty. You can't have false start in the middle of a play, it happens BEFORE a play. So, pre snap penalty, tack 5 yards back, and replay the down. That's how it works.
E's Army Wrote:Defensive player of the year in little league does not make you a big dog.

In your dreams sissy! You must be one of those guys that play through his kid, because nobody would even pick you for dodge ball on the play ground. LOL Seen many greasy haired red necks with the Billy Ray Cyrus hair cuts before like you or bald little man issues. I can tell by your post on here, it's one or the other.....LOL:hilarious:
PHSForever Wrote:Doesn't matter. If the call was false start, that is a PRE snap penalty. You can't have false start in the middle of a play, it happens BEFORE a play. So, pre snap penalty, tack 5 yards back, and replay the down. That's how it works.

I know how it works. The point is, no flags were thrown and no whistle was blown until after the ball was already spiked. Heck, the QB was alreday walking toward the sideline before the flag came out
Wtf does it matter, raceland lost. Give up on the penalties talk, on to the Paintsville Vs. Paris thread
Redneck Wrote:I know how it works. The point is, no flags were thrown and no whistle was blown until after the ball was already spiked. Heck, the QB was alreday walking toward the sideline before the flag came out

Your lost watch the film
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Your lost watch the film

Just watched it on YouTube. The 1:15:47 mark. Kid snaps, spikes, flag comes out late
anotherfootballnut Wrote:The officials were terrible, it was third down when Nathaniel spiked the ball not 4th the down maker guy kept changing the Down way to esely after plays , if it had been 4th down what did Racelsnd gain out if it ?? Nothing , and the pass interference call was bs both kids were pushing and grabbing all the way down the field and in the endzone . I've not seen a offensive pass interference call all year and to make that call in that situation and time to decide the game is wrong .

Paintsville had an offensive pass interference call at Fairview when all of Raceland's coaches and a bunch of their fans were there. So it's been called.
TigerFan3 Wrote:Paintsville had an offensive pass interference call at Fairview when all of Raceland's coaches and a bunch of their fans were there. So it's been called.

Difference is with the Offensive Pass Interference call in the Fairview game against the Tigers was 2 minutes after it was over that's all you heard about it!
Not sure how many got to see but Fairview had the exact same play happen to them in the Paris game, referring to the supposedly "horrible Call" on the "Fumble Forward"! In the second quarter, Paris player runs the ball gets hit around the 4, the ball Popped out, bounces twice to the 1 and another Paris player picked it up and ran it in for the TD!! Only difference I see was it happened to Fairview and their fans don't whine about getting beat!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Not sure how many got to see but Fairview had the exact same play happen to them in the Paris game, referring to the supposedly "horrible Call" on the "Fumble Forward"! In the second quarter, Paris player runs the ball gets hit around the 4, the ball Popped out, bounces twice to the 1 and another Paris player picked it up and ran it in for the TD!! Only difference I see was it happened to Fairview and their fans don't whine about getting beat!

Same thing happened in the 2014 PCB Pikeville/Hazard. Pikeville driving the ball down to the five, RB takes a hit, ball pops out ...forward, and Pikeville QB scoops and scores.
Any fumble, whether forward or backwards, is a live ball. The offense can recover the fumble, with certain stipulations: If the play is a fourth down, OR if play is within the last two minutes of either half, only the player who fumbled the ball can legally recover for the offense
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
jetpilot Wrote:Nut has blown a gasket. Redneck is clearly saying that the QB spiked the ball BEFORE whistles and flags. If it happened that way the spike would have been the 4th down play and Paintsville ball.

Melon likely spiked Redneck's drink.
that's right Wrote:In your dreams sissy! You must be one of those guys that play through his kid, because nobody would even pick you for dodge ball on the play ground. LOL Seen many greasy haired red necks with the Billy Ray Cyrus hair cuts before like you or bald little man issues. I can tell by your post on here, it's one or the other.....LOL:hilarious:

:biglmao:
I've been known to do that before!
:truestory:
BigMelon63 Wrote:I've been known to do that before!
:truestory:

CHEERS :beer:
Anyone got a dead horse emoji? Just curious.
Ramcat77 Wrote:Anyone got a dead horse emoji? Just curious.

One would be appropriate here 2 pages ago!!
Im suprised Racland lost. Their funnel cakes are second to none and almost better than ours. Paintsville has some nice quick servers, but very mediocre food.
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:Im suprised Racland lost. Their funnel cakes are second to none and almost better than ours. Paintsville has some nice quick servers, but very mediocre food.

Wasn't surprised at all with the loss, the week long pleas and speeches from the other site were comical with a LMAO scenario attached. But you are correct about the other :notbad: