Poll: Paintsville Vs. Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tigers
75.68%
Rams
24.32%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Raceland
:insane:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I dont think i am bipolar, but the voices in my head say other wise.lol...no im not, yes i am, eh, My wife and KFC just came through the door. Time to settle into the recliner and watch SNF

I feel the same way.......this team makes you talk to yourself a lot! I truly believe we can win, then I think, No way.......I will be there as usual. for an enjoyable ride home hopefully with a Frosty in one hand and talking about what if.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I dont think i am bipolar, but the voices in my head say other wise.lol...

I think everyone on BGR is Bipolar otherwise they wouldn't be on here posting. :biggrin:Confusederiously:
No kiddin we all most certainly have alter egos on here lol
No alter egos. Just secret identities. LOL!
Confusednicker:
Paintsville will take this one. Got to respect the turn around and change of culture Coach Chirico has brought to this program in such a short time. Tigers by 3 TD at home
BigMelon63 Wrote:No alter egos. Just secret identities. LOL!
Confusednicker:

Probably a good thing they are secret. As much crap we talk on here, if we knew who was who it would be like the WWE when our teams play. Some might even be looking for the back door, and if there isn't a back door we'd be asking someone, "where do you want one"? Lol.
Ah, what the heck, we have fun.

Main thing is that the kids play each other with respect and come out injury free. Hope that one of the teams from our district brings home the Regional and State Championships. Hope it's Raceland, but if not I'll root for whichever makes it the furthest !! !
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:No kiddin we all most certainly have alter egos on here lol

I'm much nicer in person :biggrin:
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Probably a good thing they are secret. As much crap we talk on here, if we knew who was who it would be like the WWE when our teams play. Some might even be looking for the back door, and if there isn't a back door we'd be asking someone, "where do you want one"? Lol.
Ah, what the heck, we have fun.

Main thing is that the kids play each other with respect and come out injury free. Hope that one of the teams from our district brings home the Regional and State Championships. Hope it's Raceland, but if not I'll root for whichever makes it the furthest !! !

^funny Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:No kiddin we all most certainly have alter egos on here lol

I've stood amongst ram fans while they played against Williamsburg and they didn't even know who I was :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:I've stood amongst ram fans while they played against Williamsburg and they didn't even know who I was :truestory:

Only the shadow knows.:biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Only the shadow knows.:biggrin:

Confusednicker:
anotherfootballnut is the Batman!!!!
:truestory:
Gotta say fellers, its alot of fun on here. We may bicker, but its always interesting. Pj, 64, hell even Seger Bob has a good zinger here and there (dont tell the ashland boys i said that lol). Wouldnt be the same with out a little smack bein talked!
Paintsville - 36

Raceland - 14
Hearing alot of injury talk. Some could be a major issue for the Rams. Dont know anything definite. At this point, I just hope we can stay the course and play together and keep this game close enough to have a shot at the end.
I gotta stick with my Rams. I fee they pull it out in a squeaker. Similar to the Paintsville/Pikeville showdown earlier this season.

Rams-21
Tigers -20
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Hearing alot of injury talk. Some could be a major issue for the Rams. Dont know anything definite. At this point, I just hope we can stay the course and play together and keep this game close enough to have a shot at the end.

Be careful saying that tiger blues will accuse you of making excuses .. Rams will be without a corner back for sure looks like a couple others might be limited but will play as of right now
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Be careful saying that tiger blues will accuse you of making excuses .. Rams will be without a corner back for sure looks like a couple others might be limited but will play as of right now

My guess is that Mr. Snyder moves to Defensive Secondary this week.
BigMelon63 Wrote:No alter egos. Just secret identities. LOL!
Confusednicker:

I got another doctor appointment. Only thing about this time he told me to bring my I-Pad with me. That not a good sign before playoff. Confusederiously:
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:My guess is that Mr. Snyder moves to Defensive Secondary this week.

No way
Paintsville is all healthy and ready. I hate to here it when kids get hurt. I hope whoever is hurt they get better soon.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:No way

I agree. Nathaniel will see secondary time, your LBs will be Walker, Holbrook, and Snyder. Id say there will be some shuffling around though, a safety will likely move to CB and Nathaniel to the Safety spot. If i were to make my most educated guess, thatd be it.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree. Nathaniel will see secondary time, your LBs will be Walker, Holbrook, and Snyder. Id say there will be some shuffling around though, a safety will likely move to CB and Nathaniel to the Safety spot. If i were to make my most educated guess, thatd be it.

Nothing at all against Kane but playing in the secondary is a whole other monster and Kane has never played there before . I wouldn't mind seeing Kane play some linebacker and use Nathaniel kind of like a free safety up close to the line at least this week but not sure that will happen
BigMelon63 Wrote:Paintsville is all healthy and ready. I hate to here it when kids get hurt. I hope whoever is hurt they get better soon.

It's a shoulder injury, not sure how bad just know he's for sure out this week . He got it playing defense diving for a ball it wasnt a hit from another player so hopefully it's nothing major
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Nothing at all against Kane but playing in the secondary is a whole other monster and Kane has never played there before . I wouldn't mind seeing Kane play some linebacker and use Nathaniel kind of like a free safety up close to the line at least this week but not sure that will happen

My thoughts exactly. He played LB some last week against Fairview.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:My thoughts exactly. He played LB some last week against Fairview.

He also had to play DE some last week as well. I know he has never played in the secondary but at this point, someone going to have to. I didn't know if they would want to use Nathaniel that much on defense with Damion being on the shelf.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:He also had to play DE some last week as well. I know he has never played in the secondary but at this point, someone going to have to. I didn't know if they would want to use Nathaniel that much on defense with Damion being on the shelf.

Nathaniel played linebacker in spurts last week, Kane played d end mostly because Morgan was out . I like Kane at linebacker but don't think we will see him there and as far as Nathaniel goes from what I was told he's playing a lot of linebacker this week. So I'm guessing cherry will move to corner and Cameron will play safety or Cameron plays corner and John will stay at safety . Bailey , Seth and Nathaniel will play linebackers , Kane will rotate in D end and Blake will give Nathaniel breaks
How long is Morgan out?
Also want to point out how proud I am of Cam Webb and how he has stepped up this season. I look for big things from him over the next 3 years. Undersized, but very quick, great hands, and a tough little punk!
Great kid and tough as nails. Not alot of depth in the Sophmore class. Hopefully a couple will step up for the line next year.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next