Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 125 David 28
someone please closed this thread cause its not proving anything
Wow is all I can say...pretty bad game here...congrats Valley
Larry Legend Wrote:Thats a great quote...
I have a friend whose sister has a source of who she quotes..."I have been abducted by aliens, and they all look like George W. Bush"

:thatsfunn That's hilarious.
Larry Legend Wrote:Thats a great quote...
I have a friend whose sister has a source of who she quotes..."I have been abducted by aliens, and they all look like George W. Bush"

Can you please tell me what your point of being a total jackass is? I was stating something a classless coach said and all you can say is something off the wire like that back to me?

When you've been a member of this site for more than a month, I might just show you a little respect and not call you out on this, but you're just acting stupid about this.
VERY TOUGH WIN VALLEY, VERY TOUGH. there is a lack of CLASS
alfus21 Wrote:I can't believe you're using the sympathy plea here with Pikeville not being a top tier team over the last few years.

They are the defending champions of the 59th, and as you have said many times only lost to the region champ by 3 last year.

The past means absolutely nothing. This season is this season. Not 3-5 years ago. It has nothing to do with that.

I honestly think Pikeville's schedule is much weaker than Shelby Valley's. Not so far of course, but from here on out there is no contest.

As for your 5 winning record argument. Some teams are 2-3 and some are 1-2. I'd make it a safe bet that some of these teams records will change by the end of the season wouldn't you?

I'm done arguing about the schedule. Have fun watching the PIT this weekend while Pikeville battles winless Wolfe County and Jenkins. Don't be looking ahead though to the Piarist game or you might have some trouble. Smile

We'll see how important the scheduling between the two has been when they meet up in January.

I dont know what you are in school to be Alfus, but a suggestion, make it politics. Politicians are the only people who say so much without answering a simple question. Is Pikevilles schedule getting harder to be at the level with Shelby Valley, or is Shelby Valleys schedule getting weaker to be more like Pikevilles?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Can you please tell me what your point of being a total jackass is? I was stating something a classless coach said and all you can say is something off the wire like that back to me?

When you've been a member of this site for more than a month, I might just show you a little respect and not call you out on this, but you're just acting stupid about this.
I have been posting on this type of site longer than you have thats a guarantee. I am saying that you are going on something you heard that is absolutely not the truth or has been taken out of context. Maybe Booher did say that he cares about getting the W, what coach doesn't but that doesn't mean that he gets a kick out of stomping people. If you didn't hear Booher say all I care about is getting the W and thats why I don't have a good schedule, then the post you made has no relevance to the thread.
Every coach cares about getting the W....
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I dont know what you are in school to be Alfus, but a suggestion, make it politics. Politicians are the only people who say so much without answering a simple question. Is Pikevilles schedule getting harder to be at the level with Shelby Valley, or is Shelby Valleys schedule getting weaker to be more like Pikevilles?
I can answer your question. This season they both have about the same level schedule. Just because SV's schedule is weak this season doesn't mean that it will be next years or that is in a downward spiral. Schedules don't have to have a trend they can be really strong one season and really weak the next. So Pikeville and SV just happened to have weak schedules in the same season, it is not a case of one team wanting to schedule more like the other.
Larry Legend Wrote:I have been posting on this type of site longer than you have thats a guarantee. I am saying that you are going on something you heard that is absolutely not the truth or has been taken out of context. Maybe Booher did say that he cares about getting the W, what coach doesn't but that doesn't mean that he gets a kick out of stomping people. If you didn't hear Booher say all I care about is getting the W and thats why I don't have a good schedule, then the post you made has no relevance to the thread.
Every coach cares about getting the W....

buddy your wrong about posting longer then comeflywithme, you joined in DECEMBER and he joined in APRIL,get it right.Booher is a great coach. He has taked valley to the 15th region final every season since he has been their
Redneck Wrote:Well, Bart Williams is the classiest guy I know besides David LeMaster, so I doubt he will be running the score up very high.

What will Bart do, work on his North Carolina 4 corners offense and ask his kids to not score? SV played young kids, non-starters the majority of the game. Zone defense...no pressure...let it go and move on to something really important...Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I was a member on Bluegrasspreps since 2002 so yeah I have been posting on sites like this as I said longer than comeflywithme........You get it right NYY10
the only reason they have had the record they have is because they play teams like david for most of the season last yr they played some good teams don't get me wrong but mostly teams like david
I also used to be a member on this site but deactivated my account about a year ago.
Larry Legend Wrote:I also used to be a member on this site but deactivated my account about a year ago.

yea,sure u have
r u from shelby vally nyy10
basketballjones Wrote:When working on your press wouldn't it be better to use it in a team that can dribble so you know if it's really effective or not?

I think dribbling through a press is a bit difficult...shouldn't you pass the ball against a press...it would move much faster up the floor than would the dribble...just a thought!
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:r u from shelby vally nyy10

idk,are u
NYY10 Wrote:yea,sure u have
Nice response...:lmao:
You're just mad because you didn't read my post corresctly. It didn't say I have been posting on BGR longer now did it?
Larry Legend Wrote:I was a member on Bluegrasspreps since 2002 so yeah I have been posting on sites like this as I said longer than comeflywithme........You get it right NYY10

Well you haven't learned much since then because as was said..THIS site...YOU GET IT RIGHT.
no im not nyy10 but i can tell u r by the way ur stuck up booher's ass
Larry Legend Wrote:Nice response...:lmao:
You're just mad because you didn't read my post corresctly. It didn't say I have been posting on BGR longer now did it?

And I didnt say you did, did I:Clap:
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:no im not nyy10 but i can tell u r by the way ur stuck up booher's ass

lol, could you please go pull him out then?
naw i'd rather leave the piece of shi* up in there
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:no im not nyy10 but i can tell u r by the way ur stuck up booher's ass

dude,your soo cool..I wish I could grow up to be just like you,you dont no anything about me so quit actin like you do..:redboxer:
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Well you haven't learned much since then because as was said..THIS site...YOU GET IT RIGHT.
My post says sites like this so once again you are 100% wrong. Imagine that. I never once said I have been posting on this site longer than you, but there are other sites like this one...You make no sense.
Larry Legend Wrote:My post says sites like this so once again you are 100% wrong. Imagine that. I never once said I have been posting on this site longer than you, but there are other sites like this one...You make no sense.

LoL...you cannot read sir...I think all the time from your OTHER sites that you've spent on the computer has made you go blind..
nyy10 u can tell what i said is the truth ur takin up for booher so i mean anyone who takes up for him his stuck up his ass thats my opinion
Congrats Valley but really this isn't even right 3 points from a 100 point win
Larry Legend Wrote:sites like this as I said longer than comeflywithme........You get it right NYY10
Can I make it any easier on you. Now try real hard to understand. My post says sites like this. It does not say this site, do you understand? I know its hard just give it your best shot.
lol larry