Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Mayfield Cardinals
Just curious about Mysonis55. It's going to be ok in 2A :Sad04:
No need to worry 64. I'm still here. Im just very busy with my 2 grandchildren and Legion baseball. We have a 44 game schedule. On the road all the time.
mysonis55 Wrote:No need to worry 64. I'm still here. Im just very busy with my 2 grandchildren and Legion baseball. We have a 44 game schedule. On the road all the time.

September 25 you better be worry. Corbin is coming and I am coming with them. :partyhard
You don't wanna loose another bet do you? I think the team you saw out of last year is gonna look like the difference between middle school to high school. We have grown, bigger, much faster and , much stronger.
64SUR Wrote:September 25 you better be worry. Corbin is coming and I am coming with them. :partyhard

[Image: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/v9mqn0JSWds/hqdefault.jpg]
pjdoug Wrote:[Image: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/v9mqn0JSWds/hqdefault.jpg]

Redhound treeing a cardinal. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Redhound treeing a cardinal. Confusednicker:

Yep Confusednicker:
I bet that Cardinal stays on top.
I'm sure the cardinals are not scared of anyone.. Red hounds better worry about Corbin and not Mayfield
^
You are correct, but I LOVE that picture!!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I'm sure the cardinals are not scared of anyone.. Red hounds better worry about Corbin and not Mayfield

I dont think either team is scared.it will be a fun game to watch.

Not a good idea to tree a cardinal especially with your mouth wide open. That redhound is fixin to eat some cardinal shat
killbilly usmc Wrote:Not a good idea to tree a cardinal especially with your mouth wide open. That redhound is fixin to eat some cardinal shat

Confusednicker:

Come down Mysonis55 and Killbilly ymca you have been tree this time. :chainsaw:
64SUR Wrote:Come down Mysonis55 and Killbilly ymca you have been tree this time. :chainsaw:

lol @ the saw Confusednicker:
Everyone needs to get back on track
64, Is this years Corbin any better than last years Wburg?
^ You'll find out the answer to that question when The Hounds have you up a tree in Columbia.
We like having the higher ground. We can see where to attack from there.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, Is this years Corbin any better than last years Wburg?

I don't know how to answer that question both teams should have won a state championship last year. I know just from watching practice i don't think nobody in 3A will have a better defense this year than corbin. Everything will depend on corbin young offensive team. I will tell you this much mayfield want stop corbin running game. And a good chances mayfield want stop corbin passing game either. You might want to cancel this game mysonis55. All of eastern kentucky will be watching. :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:I don't know how to answer that question both teams should have won a state championship last year. I know just from watching practice i don't think nobody in 3A will have a better defense this year than corbin. Everything will depend on corbin young offensive team. I will tell you this much mayfield want stop corbin running game. And a good chances mayfield want stop corbin passing game either. You might want to cancel this game mysonis55. All of eastern kentucky will be watching. :truestory:

I think you are exaggerating :Thumbs:
pjdoug Wrote:I think you are exaggerating :Thumbs:

pjdoug you will agree after corbin puts a running clock on whitley county. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:pjdoug you will agree after corbin puts a running clock on whitley county. Confusednicker:

wishful thinking on your part. You will wish you had a better defense after you face the Colonels.Confusedtare:
I know he is exaggerating now. Stopping the run is a Mayfield staple. This year our defense should be as stout as in the JJ days. It won't resemble the defense of last year much and that was a pretty solid defense.
mysonis55 Wrote:I know he is exaggerating now. Stopping the run is a Mayfield staple. This year our defense should be as stout as in the JJ days. It won't resemble the defense of last year much and that was a pretty solid defense.

Corbin could beat Mayfield but saying Mayfield wont stop Corbin's running game is wishful thinking. Mayfield wins championships by stopping good running games.
Would love to see the Cardinals and DeSales this year. Battle of the Titans.
Well come on down E. That game is scheduled at War Memorial on Black Friday. Just one day after turkey day.
Maybe 64 will drive.
E's Army Wrote:Would love to see the Cardinals and DeSales this year. Battle of the Titans.

Let us just get through our schedule first. One game at a time. If it's meant to happen, it will happen.
See you at War a Memorial the day after Thanksgiving.