Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, time for Stoops to go....
Fromthebleachers Wrote:What a dumb comment. Can't stay in a conference? Every conference U of L moved into was an upgrade. Now the Cards are in a Power 5 conference. What did you expect them to do? Great move for All athletic programs. And the Cards ranked in a lot of those sports. We are talking football. But since you brought basketball up all the Cards have done is win a NC..a final four and elite eight and three straight thirty win seasons. Pretty darn good record. UK had to hire a coach with two vacated final fours...who just happened to have a quick fix number one recruiting class who has Uncle Wes , a Nike shoe agent and AAU coach funneling in kids who are worried more about their draft status than being a student athlete. U OF L is a college program with student athletes. The Cards beat some pretty good basketball teams along the way. Eleven football players were invited to the NFL combine. We play some of the best without NBA players. Don't let basketball define your life with win at all costs with a cheat like John Calipari. You will enjoy college athletics much better. If lose in the NCAA tourney are number twelve ranked baseball team will be competing.

Fromthebleachers Wrote:Petrino cheated on his wife.so did Pitino....but nowhere did that give U Of L an advantage in recruiting and get kids eligible to play. Neither do they have questionable shoe agents/AAU/ agents hanging around the program and funneling players to CAL. Who is U of L's compliance director? Bet you don't know. Handy Sandy Bell....UK's director is nationally known. Cheating is cheating. But it didn't give the Cards an advantage with talent. That is the difference. College basketball has changed for the worse. And Cal, Uncle Wes, AAU and the one and done rule are contributing factors. We want to win NC's.....but not at all costs.

Fromthebleachers Wrote:Seriously.....lol....rumors? Yea...he didn't know. I got some swampland in Florida I will sell you. UK hired and gave a coach 32 million dollars who left two different programs on probation with five one and does so they could quickly turn their program around. And you are calling U of L out?? He is the head coach so he should know what and who is associated with his program. World Wide Wes should not be hanging around. Let's not forget the Hal Mumme fiasco either. UK has a long history of scandal. BBN..will never figure it out.

You Louisville fans are so predictable. Even though Kentucky owns this state in basketball, and has the best team in the country this year, you always have some kind of excuse for why you're not as good.

The best, though, is the "Cal's a cheater" excuse. I will ask you what I've asked everyone else that's tried this before - tell me EXACTLY what Calipari has done that would be considered cheating.

Don't wimp out and say crap like "he got two vacated final fours". That's weak. If you think he was responsible for those "vacations", then tell me what he did that caused them? Or if not, then at least tell me what he could have done differently to prevent them from happening.

The bottom line is that UK is the pre-eminent program in college basketball, and they have one of the best coaches in the game. Any Louisville fan (whether they would admit it or not) would swap coaches with Kentucky in a heartbeat.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I also love when Loserville fans call Cal a "used car salesman". I think that label would apply much better to Bobby Petrino.

Then again, Petrino would probably be a terrible used car salesman. I mean, so far he has lied to U of L, the Atlanta Falcons, and Arkansas, not to mention that recruit who had his scholarship offer magically "disappear" just before signing day. With Petrino, no one would ever believe anything that came out of his mouth, whether it was true or not.

Petrino: This car's only got 20,000 miles on it, with no accidents!

Customer: So it's really got 50,000 miles, been in 3 pile-ups, and probably has some water damage too, right coach?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can't believe I actually read this entire thread.

Pretty sure my IQ took a hit.
I can't believe these guys are actually that stupid.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Can't believe I actually read this entire thread.

Pretty sure my IQ took a hit.

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi