Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 56 Pike Central 34
WideRight05 Wrote:This comment has been deleted by BelfryPride.

I wasn't even on this board yesterday so stop your lying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Belfry on the win.

The Hawks came out fighting. They gave the score at our game when it was 19-0 and said the Hawks was leading. We thought they got it backwards. To hear the Hawks leading at the half was just crazy.

Congrats to the Hawks on a hard fought game.
I thought it was a mistake too, but I was getting updates from some of the Belfry faithful....they were not happy!!
That 1st half was the loudest I have ever heard The Hawks Nest, it almost felt like I was in bizarro world. >_>
J-Rod Wrote:That 1st half was the loudest I have ever heard The Hawks Nest, it almost felt like I was in bizarro world. >_>

PC is going to have a very good football team next year.

Between the youth on Belfry, PC, and Lawrence County I see District 8 being a bear of a District in 2014.
Our whole QB/WR core will be returning next season, so they will be very experienced in that department.

They'll have to develop a new core of RB's, not sure if it'll be Conn or not.

We do lose a few OL/DL, so that'll be interesting to see how they develop.
^^
The hawks have a lot of talented lineman as well, mostly from that talented freshman class. They should see a lot of time offensively and defensively next year as sophomores!
And I could see can being used all over the field, chapman can find creative ways to get him the football.