•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs North Laurel 8/31/13 @south laurel
Copperhead11 Wrote:I agreee! But that is not how it was said. Gut said the number of players didnt matter not that he took the top 15 off of the best team in the state to play. Again, i just cant follow that logic. But i will say that he sure contradicts himself a bunch!!

No i didnt. Thats exactly how i said it.

Your reading comprehension is sketchy to say the least.
Just where did all the kids Williamsburg have come from, some said they had a lot of transfers in for Corbin from a few years ago, so are they even playing with their own home grown kids like some schools do? I do know the QB used to be at Letcher, but other than that I dont know of the others, just what I heard.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No reason to be a dousched about it.
You can take 5 very talented kids with a good coach and beat the dog crap out of a team of 80 kids that arent organized, not very athletic, and poorly coached.

Take Wburg for example. Theyd beat South Laurel to death and South has over a 1000 more kids than Wburg in there school.

Seems your the one that needs to introduce yourself to the world so we can stay away from the garbage.

I know you are not putting North in the same zip code with South with this remark Gut, are you?
Copperhead11 Wrote:I agreee! But that is not how it was said. Gut said the number of players didnt matter not that he took the top 15 off of the best team in the state to play. Again, i just cant follow that logic. But i will say that he sure contradicts himself a bunch!!

:nope::nope::nope: now copperhead11 gut said 20 player.not 15 let's keep the facts straight.now back to Williamsburg we will dress 33 for tomorrow night game against north laurel 70 or 80 player the pressure is on north. Myself I'm just :relaxing:
Already here north ran there first trick play before the game even starts.north want on the visitor sideline save me some walking.man the sun will be hot on the home sideline nice trick play don't blame north :biglmao:
JagSwag Wrote:I know you are not putting North in the same zip code with South with this remark Gut, are you?

No, i think North will beat Wburg by 2 TD's.

South will take years to get over whats been done to that program.
Full deck Wrote:Just where did all the kids Williamsburg have come from, some said they had a lot of transfers in for Corbin from a few years ago, so are they even playing with their own home grown kids like some schools do? I do know the QB used to be at Letcher, but other than that I dont know of the others, just what I heard.

Hate to tell you full deck but I think you to have panic fever.Confusednicker: it's going around.
:welcome::Wave:Confusederved::Thumbs:I think north could win with 11 players the ones on field
blueman44 Wrote::welcome::Wave:Confusederved::Thumbs:I think north could win with 11 players the ones on field

^^Another one Confusedmoke:ing something!!!:Thumbs:
64SUR Wrote:Hate to tell you full deck but I think you to have panic fever.Confusednicker: it's going around.

Not really since the game doesn't mean anything to me, just what I have heard from some people I work around.

How many kids are actually from Williamsburg or went to school there all the way since elem school.
We have 5 kids that have transferred in. I would wager that's about average for any school.
Full deck Wrote:Just where did all the kids Williamsburg have come from, some said they had a lot of transfers in for Corbin from a few years ago, so are they even playing with their own home grown kids like some schools do? I do know the QB used to be at Letcher, but other than that I dont know of the others, just what I heard.

They play for Williamsburg, they are from all over, just like any school in the state. Few players on any team in any town started in the first grade and graduated from the same school. If you walk down the hall of WHS you will find the finest kids you have ever seen, you will also find a high academic standard. (smallest school in KY playing football).

Don't you wish you could say the same for your school.

How is your High school football team doing? The people and parents of WHS would fight you over our kids and we don't check their origin before we do so.

We love our football at Williamsburg AND WE ARE DOING FINE> troll somewhere else.:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Full deck Wrote:Not really since the game doesn't mean anything to me, just what I have heard from some people I work around.

How many kids are actually from Williamsburg or went to school there all the way since elem school.

Full deck YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS> SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SMARTING BECAUSE POSSIBLY YOUR SON WAS BEATEN OUT BY ONE OF THESE TRANSFERES. TURN IT LOOSE
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No, i think North will beat Wburg by 2 TD's.

South will take years to get over whats been done to that program.

Gut you may predict NL which I will accept actually you may be right on however, in this one I believe, being the sports enthuiiast that you are you are showing a little orange. Join us for some fun
64SUR Wrote:north will need to score 50pts to beat Williamsburg and I don't see that happen. Williamsburg 49 north laurel 27 Confusednicker:

Williamsburg will be lucky to score 7 at the most 14:Thumbs::yawn::flame:Confusedinglepar:relaxing::flame::flame::Cheerlead:CheerleadTongueirateSho:Thumbs::Cheerlead:flame:
8 offensive starters and 9 defensive starters have gone to Williamsburg since grade school. In fact, 7 starters on both sides of the ball also started on the 2010 middle school championship team. Look it up.
You jacket fans crack me up. First you say no excuses then go on and mention a binch of times how you will be missing some starters. You all are just setting up reasons to blame losing if you indeed you do which you may not but either way you all are making it a win win scenario for your guys. North has a good team easily top 3 since school began in early nineties. I'd say 1994 and 2009 being the others, 2004 isn't far behind. Then I read where someone ask a simple question and jacket fans get defensive. Just answer and go bout your business there doesn't always gave to be a motive. North has had 5 pretty good seasons and they are defiantly building something great but Williamsburg should beat NLbased on history, experience. I saw Williamsburg come to NL two or three years ago with one o f coach Larkey's worst teams and go home beaten pretty badly though too. Hope it's a good game and no injuries I just really think the williambsnurg fans will be impressed with he jags and not use any excuses like 5 vs 1 A because Williamsburg has state title hopes and if thy cant beat north then I'm afraid people will start writing hazard back ingot the mix.
It is always nice to say size doesn't matter when you have 6 times as many kids as the other school. It goes hand in hand with your argument we are going to wear you down with our depth. How long before North gets away from scheduling 1A schools to pad their record. Compare North's schedule of the last 10 seasons to Whitley. Why doesn't North schedule Boyle County, Lexington Catholic, Belfry or other schools of that level? Mighty Jaguars with 11 wins in last 3 seasons. 5 against 1A schools; 2 against McCreary county and 1 against Jackson County.No nondistrict wins against a school near their size. How many district championships in North's history? When they play schools their own size they get pummeled. The victory over the Williamsburg team was the worst team they had in Coach Herron's tenure. Shooting to make the playoffs is a heck of a goal. North has been there once in last 3 years. They were soundly thrashed in that trip.
Soundly thrashed?
North was beating Whitley at half, yes they got beat by double digits but. It k even the Whitley fan base grew a little respect for North after the game.
North was never in the same playing field as others in this area besides South. They were instantly split from one large county school to competing against NKY, Lexington and Louisville teams week in week out. They managed marginal success for about 4 years when they started but then it took a Rolland all those tough games killed the momentum or whatever North at least had. They lost 9 games a year or years upon years. I remember those and so do a lot of people. Now to the past five years, people that has been arou d the program since it started will tell you we've never been in better shape to start a process of reloading f instead of rebuilding. Larkey hs kept a solid staff together the entire time he has been here and came in knowing that it wasn't an overnight turnaround. I've spoken With the coaches several times and the fans agree that in the last five years north has grown leaps an bounds as a program. Beat north up all you want about their schedule most outsiders do because they know nothing of the program and their minds will never change mostly because of jealousy. North has never been much good but the past 3-5 years they've been more than deserving of a team that turns a lot of people's heads. People actually talk about north now and they are relevant in football discussions and that means nothing more than he coaching staff andlayers have finally put us on the map in football in this area. If you have to put down a team that has no history and has only been playing for two decades with less than 50 wins I'm sure in school history then you re a sad person.
North does it the right way and that is why I'm so fond of them and believe they can substation the success they've had recently.
I forgot to mention that north has played plenty of large schools and more than competed and sometimes beaten recently. Insecure people want to bash programs no matter what but don't want to look in mirror.:lame:
E's Army Wrote:It is always nice to say size doesn't matter when you have 6 times as many kids as the other school. It goes hand in hand with your argument we are going to wear you down with our depth. How long before North gets away from scheduling 1A schools to pad their record. Compare North's schedule of the last 10 seasons to Whitley. Why doesn't North schedule Boyle County, Lexington Catholic, Belfry or other schools of that level? Mighty Jaguars with 11 wins in last 3 seasons. 5 against 1A schools; 2 against McCreary county and 1 against Jackson County.No nondistrict wins against a school near their size. How many district championships in North's history? When they play schools their own size they get pummeled. The victory over the Williamsburg team was the worst team they had in Coach Herron's tenure. Shooting to make the playoffs is a heck of a goal. North has been there once in last 3 years. They were soundly thrashed in that trip.

Nice to see you doing homework on North Laurel and who they play. What has that tough schedule got Whitley Co.? I will tell you a bunch of losses. I also see Whitley Co. Played Lynn Camp poor little single A school for the past 20 years or so and even taking a 34-26 loss in 2005. North has 1 district Championship in 1994. How many Championships does Whitley Co. Have? I would venture to say Not that many more than North.
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:I forgot to mention that north has played plenty of large schools and more than competed and sometimes beaten recently. Insecure people want to bash programs no matter what but don't want to look in mirror.:lame:

Hey HG-Bullfrogs don't panic now I believe you are coming down with yellowjacket panic fever Confusednicker:
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:You jacket fans crack me up. First you say no excuses then go on and mention a binch of times how you will be missing some starters. You all are just setting up reasons to blame losing if you indeed you do which you may not but either way you all are making it a win win scenario for your guys. North has a good team easily top 3 since school began in early nineties. I'd say 1994 and 2009 being the others, 2004 isn't far behind. Then I read where someone ask a simple question and jacket fans get defensive. Just answer and go bout your business there doesn't always gave to be a motive. North has had 5 pretty good seasons and they are defiantly building something great but Williamsburg should beat NLbased on history, experience. I saw Williamsburg come to NL two or three years ago with one o f coach Larkey's worst teams and go home beaten pretty badly though too. Hope it's a good game and no injuries I just really think the williambsnurg fans will be impressed with he jags and not use any excuses like 5 vs 1 A because Williamsburg has state title hopes and if thy cant beat north then I'm afraid people will start writing hazard back ingot the mix.

The smallest football school in the state against the largest 5A school doesn't need excuses. We are supposed to lose. The 5A school is the one will need excuses if they lose.
So school size is always an excuse to lose to a bigger school. The excuses keep coming. I never heard so much. Why did burg schedule north if a smaller school always loses to a bigger. Total enrollment means squat half the time. ATVs football school like Williamsburg it shouldn't matter against a marginal powder puff Jaguar tram.
North has 6 wins in 8 seasons against large schools. 1 trip to playoffs. No playoff wins. HG Toadfrogs were you fibbing when you said they were competing. Yes you were. They have played limited nondistrict games against large schools. List the teams they have played in that time span who were large and non district. Then list their wins in those games. If you are not embarrassed you should be.
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:So school size is always an excuse to lose to a bigger school. The excuses keep coming. I never heard so much. Why did burg schedule north if a smaller school always loses to a bigger. Total enrollment means squat half the time. ATVs football school like Williamsburg it shouldn't matter against a marginal powder puff Jaguar tram.

Seems you need a lesson in sarcasm.
It is raining the game will be postponed

Families move around more than ever these days. I don't know if there are any schools that play with all "home grown" kids these days.
Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:game cancel until sunday
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next