Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Perry Central Senior Night 2/15
ballstar Wrote:HHS did beat Dilce that year but Dilce was favored to win the region that year. They went into district play ranked 10th in the state. HHS also beat Cordia that year in the all A region. Cordia was good that year but not the best team in the region. Dilce, MC Napier and HHS all 3 had beat them that year. I think when MC bet them in season play at Napier there was a big fight. I'm talking a fans punching players fight.
Excuse me but Cordia beat MC Napier by 20 and yes it ended in a fight, Shannon Woods got sucker punched with less than a minute to go.
Might as well reminisce about the good ole' days.
Won't be any talking come Friday night Wink
Was told by coaches USC will be at this one, among some SEC scouts. Sure would like to see some Gator scouts in the stands.
The dates in this calendar reflect the application of Bylaw 13.17 at the time of publication of this manual but are subject to change per NCAA Constitution 5.2.3.1 or if certain dates change (e.g., National Letter of Intent signing dates) are altered.
Note: All live evaluations during recruiting periods shall be limited to regularly scheduled high school, preparatory school and two-year college contests/tournaments, practices and regular scholastic activities involving student-athletes enrolled only at that institution. During the April evaluation period, evaluations of live athletics activities shall be limited to nonscholastic events that are certified per Bylaw 13.18.

(a) August 1 through September 8, 2012: Quiet Period

(b) September 9 through November 11, 2012: Recruiting Period

© November 12-15, 2012: Dead Period

(d) November 16, 2012 through March 31, 2013, [except for (1) below]: Recruiting Period

(1) December 24-26, 2012: Dead Period

(e) April 1-3, 2013: Quiet Period

(f) April 4-11 (noon), 2013: Dead Period

(g) April 11 (noon) – 24, 2013, [except for (1) and (2) below]: Recruiting Period

(1) April 15-18, 2013: Dead Period

(2) April 19-21, 2013: Evaluation Period (certified events only)

(h) April 25 through July 5, 2013, [except for (1) and (2) below]: Quiet Period

(1) April 26-28, 2013: Evaluation Period (certified events only)

(2) May 16-25, 2013, [except for (i) below]: Dead Period

(i) To be determined (NBA Draft Combine): Evaluation Period

(i) July 6-31, 2013, [except for (1), (2), (3) and (4) below]: Dead Period

(1) July 10 (5 p.m.) - 14 (5 p.m.): Evaluation Period

(2) July 17 (5 p.m.) - 21 (5 p.m.): Evaluation Period

(3) July 24 (5 p.m.) - 28 (5 p.m.): Evaluation Period

(4) It is permissible for an institution to have contact with a
prospect who is enrolled in the institution's summer term
(i.e., summer session or summer bridge program) and has
signed a National Letter of Intent or other written commitment
to attend the institution.

Above are the dates for division one recruiting, does anyone have the dates for the 14th region recruiting period??
It is open season year round in the 14th.

Athletics build character.

Brother Cecil.
Will there be a jv game?
Brother Cecil Wrote:It is open season year round in the 14th.

Athletics build character.

Brother Cecil.

Heard that
It's like Blue Chips In The 14th Region!!!
Cordia got to bet a legit team in the region to get some respect and it wont happen Friday at Perry! Remember what I said it will not happen! Perry by 12+ no one in the region has won their this year not Hazard, not Knott, not Breathitt, and not Cordia.
ballboy Wrote:Cordia got to bet a legit team in the region to get some respect and it wont happen Friday at Perry! Remember what I said it will not happen! Perry by 12+ no one in the region has won their this year not Hazard, not Knott, not Breathitt, and not Cordia.

lol, Why are we playing this game if one team has already won?
The gym will be rocking friday night!!!

WYMT Needs to air this game on televison!!!

It would only do the hype justice!!!!!!
Is it Appalachian wireless game of the week>?
KHSAA12 Wrote:Is it Appalachian wireless game of the week>?

WYMT will be televising Bell/Pineville tomorrow
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:The dates in this calendar reflect the application of Bylaw 13.17 at the time of publication of this manual but are subject to change per NCAA Constitution 5.2.3.1 or if certain dates change (e.g., National Letter of Intent signing dates) are altered.
Note: All live evaluations during recruiting periods shall be limited to regularly scheduled high school, preparatory school and two-year college contests/tournaments, practices and regular scholastic activities involving student-athletes enrolled only at that institution. During the April evaluation period, evaluations of live athletics activities shall be limited to nonscholastic events that are certified per Bylaw 13.18.

Above are the dates for division one recruiting,[B] does anyone have the dates for the 14th region recruiting period[/B]??

This has killed me! :biglmao:Confusedinglepar:rockon: But unfortunately it's the truth and its open recruiting season 24/7/365
Heisenberg2010 Wrote:Will there be a jv game?
Don't think so, there is a girls jv and varsity at 5 and 6:30 before the boys game.Confusedinglepar
Would much rather watch Cordias JV team than a girls game
Should be another big draw for Perry. This will be another big payday for their athletic fund.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:The dates in this calendar reflect the application of Bylaw 13.17 at the time of publication of this manual but are subject to change per NCAA Constitution 5.2.3.1 or if certain dates change (e.g., National Letter of Intent signing dates) are altered.

(a) August 1 through September 8, 2012: Quiet Period

(b) September 9 through November 11, 2012: Recruiting Period

© November 12-15, 2012: Dead Period

(d) November 16, 2012 through March 31, 2013, [except for (1) below]: Recruiting Period

(1) December 24-26, 2012: Dead Period

(e) April 1-3, 2013: Quiet Period

(f) April 4-11 (noon), 2013: Dead Period

(g) April 11 (noon) – 24, 2013, [except for (1) and (2) below]: Recruiting Period

(1) April 15-18, 2013: Dead Period

(2) April 19-21, 2013: Evaluation Period (certified events only)

(h) April 25 through July 5, 2013, [except for (1) and (2) below]: Quiet Period

(1) April 26-28, 2013: Evaluation Period (certified events only)

(2) May 16-25, 2013, [except for (i) below]: Dead Period

(i) To be determined (NBA Draft Combine): Evaluation Period

(i) July 6-31, 2013, [except for (1), (2), (3) and (4) below]: Dead Period

(1) July 10 (5 p.m.) - 14 (5 p.m.): Evaluation Period

(2) July 17 (5 p.m.) - 21 (5 p.m.): Evaluation Period

(3) July 24 (5 p.m.) - 28 (5 p.m.): Evaluation Period

(4) It is permissible for an institution to have contact with a
prospect who is enrolled in the institution's summer term
(i.e., summer session or summer bridge program) and has
signed a National Letter of Intent or other written commitment
to attend the institution.

Above are the dates for division one recruiting, does anyone have the dates for the 14th region recruiting period??

NCAA bylaws do not apply to high school ball. This is BGR for high school boys. They have site for college sports. 14th region teams do not recognize these rules.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.