•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox central 2013
Russell Co. owns you.
rc58 Wrote:Russell Co. owns you.

Guess we will have to wait and see. One thing foresure is you have no britt so I don't see any break away speed there and you don't have the heart and soul of that team in Mann either. Yes we lost Canady but Gist is every bit as good so you just keep talking your crap and we will see come late October who is eating crow!!!
:ChairHit:
Correction. RC owned us. That is all history now friend. You have that to prove in 2013.

I would really rather us do our talking on the field. Russell County will still be very good as will Knox Central. Last year our fan base began to get a bad name because of the way some fans came across on this site. It is ok to believe in our team! You better believe I do! However there is no need to intentionally tick people off! If that is your goal you should place the word "wide" in front of your name!
^
Best quote I've heard in a long time real classy....
PreacherVol71 Wrote:I would really rather us do our talking on the field. Russell County will still be very good as will Knox Central. Last year our fan base began to get a bad name because of the way some fans came across on this site. It is ok to believe in our team! You better believe I do! However there is no need to intentionally tick people off! If that is your goal you should place the word "wide" in front of your name!
Your take is far more respectful. But we like the crap talker just fine. Part of what Knox needs when playing RC is more fire. Its a new game for us compared to our old rivals and we have never really come into this game with a chip on the shoulder. Let him keep talking and that will fix itself.
football1 Wrote:your take is far more respectful. But we like the crap talker just fine. Part of what knox needs when playing rc is more fire. Its a new game for us compared to our old rivals and we have never really come into this game with a chip on the shoulder. Let him keep talking and that will fix itself.

surely after the last two years they don't need a "crap talker" to come into a game with rc with a chip on their shoulder.
Football1 Wrote:Correction. RC owned us. That is all history now friend. You have that to prove in 2013.

yes, I agree with you.
PreacherVol71 Wrote:surely after the last two years they don't need a "crap talker" to come into a game with rc with a chip on their shoulder.
I think so. For a district game that determines the district champ it is has never brought out the dark side of the panthers like it should. As I said, let the crap talker keep stoking the fire.
panther nation Wrote:Next year should be a very good one again! Only lose two offense and defense lineman so line should be in pretty good shape. Lose Qb and corner fullback and the most explosive player in J Canady Mr everything he will be hard to replace. All in all this could be called a rebuilding year but I don't really think it will, the panther will surprise some teams next year.

I thought one of your starting O-Line is transfering out and moving to Lexington???? True? I think so.
PreacherVol71 Wrote:Russell County has 9 starters returning on defense. They will start 10 seniors on defense next year. Their defense should be better! The offense will be less explosive without Britt but has plenty of talented backs returning. Ellis will be an excellent QB but will be missed at wide reciever. Our kicker will be missed! Our schedule is really watered down this year. We will not be challenged much outside of PC at PC and of course the District showdown with you guys at our place. Worry that we will not be battle tested again at playoff time but overall we should have another great season next year maybe even better than this last one!

Please sir...You all said that last season with a loaded roster... Including Knox. Ran into Lex Cath and Boyle County and we all know what that resulted in. Lex Cath, Boyle Co, Highlands and throw in Lone Oak and Collins. Those are powers of the 4A class.
FBfan4life Wrote:I thought one of your starting O-Line is transfering out and moving to Lexington???? True? I think so.

You are right he is moving to Lexington but he was not a full time starter. The kid is a good ball player but stays hurt way to much played 2 games freshman year and only play 5 games last year. So this is really not that big of a loss for the panther. That is one of our strong points we have good depth on our line.
When is this game?? I would LOVE to watch it!!
Hey, take it from someone who is NO panther fan; Knox Central is loaded this year!
I'll take KC over Russel Co any day and twice on Sundays!!

No Wide in front of my name, and no smack...just my opinion.

They are loaded for bear this year (pun intended)

Wink
FBfan4life Wrote:Please sir...You all said that last season with a loaded roster... Including Knox. Ran into Lex Cath and Boyle County and we all know what that resulted in. Lex Cath, Boyle Co, Highlands and throw in Lone Oak and Collins. Those are powers of the 4A class.

Hey look the Russell County hater has already crawled out of his hole! Thought you could use that Cornhusker education to read the post you quoted. I SAID that we would not be battle tested....I never claimed that Russell County was a power house...We went 10 and 0 last year and will have another shot at that this year especially with our schedule. We will enter the playoffs no matter our record as a long shot, but you better believe we will take our shot. Highlands is by far the class of 4A! EVERYBODY else is a longshot! We will see what happens when we tee it up this fall. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Haven't heard about the transfer QB much...is that still a possibility?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Haven't heard about the transfer QB much...is that still a possibility?

Things have been quite on that subject for a while now. Not sure if it was just bs or not. Guess we will have to wait and see personally I hope it does happen but if not the panthers will be just fine either way.:Thumbs:
Granny Bear Wrote:When is this game?? I would LOVE to watch it!!
Hey, take it from someone who is NO panther fan; Knox Central is loaded this year!
I'll take KC over Russel Co any day and twice on Sundays!!

No Wide in front of my name, and no smack...just my opinion.

They are loaded for bear this year (pun intended)

Wink

If this hold true this year it will be just and ole fashion whipping for Russell co. This year. The panthers will truly be loaded for bear and lakers this year for sure... Confusednicker: can't wait till we make that trip to Russell springs this year. Looking forward for this game almost as much as the bell game!!!! Not!!
What is the date?? Depending on our schedule, I may just make the trip.
I really would like to see this game.
I think Knox will be really good this year. Should give lex cath and boyle and better shot then years past.
Granny Bear Wrote:What is the date?? Depending on our schedule, I may just make the trip.
I really would like to see this game.

I believe it is oct 18 it's next to last game of the season.
KC will be phenomenal this year; they are going to be difficult to handle!!
I look for Knox to be pretty good next year also.
Who have they been working at Quarteback since the Diamond kid broke his hand.
M Barger and the Robinson kid, but most of it has been Barger.
FBfan4life Wrote:Please sir...You all said that last season with a loaded roster... Including Knox. Ran into Lex Cath and Boyle County and we all know what that resulted in. Lex Cath, Boyle Co, Highlands and throw in Lone Oak and Collins. Those are powers of the 4A class.

You have to throw in Cov Cath too; Lone Oak and Collins will not be able to hang with CCH,LCH or HHS. Boyle will struggle this year.
Will see how Knox measures up to Whitley and that should be a good measuring stick after seeing how the Whitley/Boyle game goes right before the playoffs.
Might get a look the week before as to what could happen.
1.Russell
2, Knox Central
3. Whitley
4. Harlan
5. Clay

This is the way I see it!
sstack Wrote:You have to throw in Cov Cath too; Lone Oak and Collins will not be able to hang with CCH,LCH or HHS. Boyle will struggle this year.

My bad sir... you are absoultely correct. I forgot about the Colonels.
:hilarious:
BossEric Wrote:1.Russell
2, Knox Central
3. Whitley
4. Harlan
5. Clay

This is the way I see it!

Glade to know you aren't picking our district cause you have no clue is in it.

Whitley and Harlan are 5a and the others are 4a.

Then you think Russell will win over Knox this year :biglmao:

Then you also think Whitley will beat Harlan :lame:

Sorry but you are just plain of you rocker!!! You had better do your home work before you try to predict football games..
panther nation Wrote:Then you think Russell will win over Knox this year :biglmao:

We shall see who is laughing! The biggest reason we easily came out on top of last year's battle of the unbeatens was the hard hits that caused all those turnovers. Check the tape.. you will see the guys who were making those big plays on the field again for the lakers this year. I expect a good game. Knox will still be good. However, those who think that Russell Co. Will be way down are in for a big surprise!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next