Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will be in the State Title games in 1A?
mikehancho25 Wrote:^^ Man, you must type with your feet.
At least he doesn't pull his butt cheeks apart and everything....
Haha so much talk about Williamsburg on here from the East... I highly doubt they can get by Hazard, and then after that dont they have to travel to Fairview more than likely??? Who is undefeated and scoring more points than anyone is 1A. Just Saying, and Fairview has traveled to Williamsburg and beat them in '09 and '10... just sayin:Thumbs:
Hazard will come out of the east.
99% of us got it wrong last year. I bet the same happens again this year!
Out of west: 1. Mayfield, #2. Frankfort, #3 Beechwood

East: 1. Hazzard, 2. Fairview, 3. Williamsburg/Raceland
For what it is worth, I have seen Fairview on video. I dont think they are the answer. I dont know much about Williamsburg other than they are young and their schedule is week. Yes a 2a Tn team does not make that a strong schedule. I still have to think that Hazard will come out of the east. I dont have a dog in that race, I just have been studying. Hazard has had a much, much, tougher schedule and they have a program. I think Williamsburg could be something special, but I think it will be either next year or two years from now. I do not mean to offend anyone, except of course sur64.
mysonis55 Wrote:For what it is worth, I have seen Fairview on video. I dont think they are the answer. I dont know much about Williamsburg other than they are young and their schedule is week. Yes a 2a Tn team does not make that a strong schedule. I still have to think that Hazard will come out of the east. I dont have a dog in that race, I just have been studying. Hazard has had a much, much, tougher schedule and they have a program. I think Williamsburg could be something special, but I think it will be either next year or two years from now. I do not mean to offend anyone, except of course sur64.

for posting something that makes some sense and giving 64sur an educational lesson in football im going to do this so everyone can see that 64sur just got served so here you go 64 sur Confusederved:Confusedinglepar:policeman:policeman:policeman
I wander if 64sur even knows what the saying "you got served means"?
Blitz Wrote:Haha so much talk about Williamsburg on here from the East... I highly doubt they can get by Hazard, and then after that dont they have to travel to Fairview more than likely??? Who is undefeated and scoring more points than anyone is 1A. Just Saying, and Fairview has traveled to Williamsburg and beat them in '09 and '10... just sayin:Thumbs:

not taking anything away from fairview i have no dog in this thread but i have seen williamsburg play and williamsburg does have a lot of play makers and skill players if these two ever play i think it would be a close game and could go either way.
I'm going with Frankfort Vs. W-burg
mysonis55 were coming for you:howdyConfusedhowtime:beg::beg:
64SUR Wrote:mysonis55 were coming for you:howdyConfusedhowtime:beg::beg:

So you are saying its a given that you guys are going to beat Hazard and Fairview. Wow those guys are going to just fall away under the offensive onslaught of a Williamsburg team that has destroyed some major instate powers that are capable of winning 2 or 3 games this year. Mayfield teams are not explosive at all the combined first quarter score of our last 2 games is 78 to 0. I mean we only dropped 42 first half points on Graves county a team that is going to win their district in 5A. What are we going to do when that hard hitting Freshman Linebacker from Williamsburg destroys Mayfields all time leading rusher or when all of that team speed shuts down our QB who threw 6 td passes against a 6A team with a 5 n 2 record. What will our 3 time all state linebacker do against a team like Williamsburg omg we are doomed. We are so going to get served. To bad if we get there we will be playing Hazard or Fairview not Williamsburg. Lol!
sur64, I am going to make it real obvious who I am for you, if you guys actually have everything line up perfectly and make it to the big dance. I dont have to worry about making sure who you are because, I know you will be the one with the big " You got served" sign sticking out your back side after we break off about a 56-7 championship ***whipping on your little team.:thatsfunn
mysonis55 Wrote:sur64, I am going to make it real obvious who I am for you, if you guys actually have everything line up perfectly and make it to the big dance. I dont have to worry about making sure who you are because, I know you will be the one with the big " You got served" sign sticking out your back side after we break off about a 56-7 championship ***whipping on your little team.:thatsfunn

yeah that " YOU GOT SERVED SIGN " needs to come back to the mountians, heard that it has caused a lot of herriods down in Mayfield over the past year Hazard stuck it up your:moon: . 35 yards rushing and 5 interceptions don't scare nobody from the mountians. The west is weak just like last year. Mayfield had a perfect record last year until the mountian boys came to Bowling Green.
:howdy::howdy:Yes its a given that we are going to beat hazard,raceland or rairview.what you are going to do when that hard hitting freshman and sophmore linebacker hits you.:omg:your running back will go down just like last year when hazard destroys you all,and:omg:you all will be doomed by another mountain team from the east in your face REDNBLACKATTACK:beerwez::theman::relaxing:
just a fair warning to everyone williamsburg has not played yet 64sur will end up serving you no matter the odds
That's funny t1down. I could expect that from a no nothing 64. I seem to remember another mountain team coming in undefeated the very year before and wouldn't have even scored if we didn't put in the freshmen. I believe 24-6 is bad but what about 47-6 and a running clock. You can expect that again this year, I don't care which one of you mountain teams show up. Whether it is us, Frankfort or Beechwood, it's a coming. :please:
T1up Wrote:yeah that " YOU GOT SERVED SIGN " needs to come back to the mountians, heard that it has caused a lot of herriods down in Mayfield over the past year Hazard stuck it up your:moon: . 35 yards rushing and 5 interceptions don't scare nobody from the mountians. The west is weak just like last year. Mayfield had a perfect record last year until the mountian boys came to Bowling Green.

Sorry it doesnt matter which one of the west teams make it there. Beechwood wins against the East by 21 or more. Frankfort beats the East by 21 or more and Mayfield beats the East by 21or more. This is not a personal bias thing. I think Hazard is learning what Mayfield learned last year and that the injury bug can derail a great season the other East 1a schools just play to weak a schedule to consider them a threat. What is more pathetic giving up 25 yards rushing and letting him make 12 tackles to a kid with a torn knee ligament that would have most kids on crutches or 2010 having one of the worst beat downs in state championship history
Injury bug will hurt hazard a lot,, but the new WR may help some not sure if he will play on defense but im sure he will. His first game was last week against Jenkins had two catches for 49 yards and a touchdown. As Far as the easy being 21 point underdogs in this years Class A game is wrong. I may give u 10 points but nothing more.. Mayfield will have the best shot at doing that to hazard. Frankfort and Beechwood i think match up perfectly with Hazard
Who is the new receiver? Is he Rod Rhode's boy?
Fairview vs Mayfield
^ Not sure.. Chris Hudson is his name.
bac2369 Wrote:Injury bug will hurt hazard a lot,, but the new WR may help some not sure if he will play on defense but im sure he will. His first game was last week against Jenkins had two catches for 49 yards and a touchdown. As Far as the easy being 21 point underdogs in this years Class A game is wrong. I may give u 10 points but nothing more.. Mayfield will have the best shot at doing that to hazard. Frankfort and Beechwood i think match up perfectly with Hazard

I think Beechwood plays a similar style but they do mix in alot of wildcat which is difficult tow defend. As for Frankfort they are fast and explosive and other than d which i dont know enough about to say it is good or bad. So Beechwood is getting healthy and since.they got some of their guys back have not lost. You are right though and as a realist Hazards coaching and experience will keep them in if not win games they may very well repeat. I just get tired of hearing low iq trash talking you know like assuming that it was some magical Mountain boy ability that shut down Jonathan Jackson and forced 5 interceptions. Of course Hazards coaching staff had a tremendous game plan and their players executed perfectly. To just assume that because a year ago they shut down a running back because they are better than him instead of a coaching scheme that was designed to key on him and force a soph qb to beat them well the qb threw 5 int and the running back couldnt cut because of a ligament tear. Well Jackson is healthy if u key on him we have 2 other backs if you take away the run in general that soph qb is now a jr who has learned to look off receivers and not key on receivers he has thrown td passes to 6 or 7 different receivers which is another position we are much deeper at. This is the 2012 season and i just want these guys to get past last year and make a case and an argument as to why you can beat us this year.
Confusedhh:Confusedhh:don't tell nobody about WILLIAMSBURG BUT WERE IN 1A :okay:we want mentions hayfield:jimmy the greek:lmao:
rednblackattack Wrote:I think Beechwood plays a similar style but they do mix in alot of wildcat which is difficult tow defend. As for Frankfort they are fast and explosive and other than d which i dont know enough about to say it is good or bad. So Beechwood is getting healthy and since.they got some of their guys back have not lost. You are right though and as a realist Hazards coaching and experience will keep them in if not win games they may very well repeat. I just get tired of hearing low iq trash talking you know like assuming that it was some magical Mountain boy ability that shut down Jonathan Jackson and forced 5 interceptions. Of course Hazards coaching staff had a tremendous game plan and their players executed perfectly. To just assume that because a year ago they shut down a running back because they are better than him instead of a coaching scheme that was designed to key on him and force a soph qb to beat them well the qb threw 5 int and the running back couldnt cut because of a ligament tear. Well Jackson is healthy if u key on him we have 2 other backs if you take away the run in general that soph qb is now a jr who has learned to look off receivers and not key on receivers he has thrown td passes to 6 or 7 different receivers which is another position we are much deeper at. This is the 2012 season and i just want these guys to get past last year and make a case and an argument as to why you can beat us this year.

I agree Beechwood is always a load and hard to handle and are getting healthy and will be a tough out.. Beechwood has a chance for 4 home games during this playoffs and its possible they may get one. Frankfort will have to beat the wood @ Beechwood to get to Mayfield and host them for the playoffs.. I never said hazard will repeat they have a good shot at it.. Mayfield is the favorite and ive said it all season long.. Hazard had an excellent game plan in shutting down the running game last year as he had hardly no yardage and Mayfield was forced to pass the ball. Hazard forced him to throw 5 INTs in that game from being under pressure. Jackson injury may of play a part in that running game last year but it sure didnt stop him on defense as he was all over the field.. Do you think Jake Guyh looks good as his brother a year after that Loss to LCA. Because the next year his senior year he looked like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in that championship game. Back to the point i myself never said Hazard could beat u but u may not be talking to me but i think if hazard makes it they have a pretty good shot.
I would say that the same thing has happened with Jake this year as it did with Luke in 2010. The thing that Jake has to add to that is the fact that Jonathan is a senior instead of a sophmore as well. I think this offense is every bit as good as it was in 2010. Time will tell though. I wish you all good luck except, team sur64. Just kidding, I wish them luck as well, I do enjoy some of the crap he talks, just cant wait to see if his team can back it all up. I dont think the boys from Hazard are gonna just lay down and let that happen though.
i think this year itll b a rematch of last year with hazard and mayfield. 2013 i think is the real tossup year that may hav people guessing till the scoreboard hit zeros
bac2369 Wrote:Injury bug will hurt hazard a lot,, but the new WR may help some not sure if he will play on defense but im sure he will. His first game was last week against Jenkins had two catches for 49 yards and a touchdown. As Far as the easy being 21 point underdogs in this years Class A game is wrong. I may give u 10 points but nothing more.. Mayfield will have the best shot at doing that to hazard. Frankfort and Beechwood i think match up perfectly with Hazard

The biggest difference is you dont have to make lateral cuts on d it is taking angles and straight line rumning. I will tell you this u may think he was all over the field on defense but he was no where near the player we saw all year. He just may be the toughest kid i have ever seen. I talked to a kid tonight at a youth game who was a freshman player at the local rival hs and he was on crutches i asked what was wrong and he the exact same injury that Jackson had last year. Throw in the fact that last year our first team all state DE who also started TE was about 50 percent because of a severe hamstring pull, and a starting guard broke his leg against Beechwood and our line had already lost the starting center early in the year and our line was already banged up. As all of us 1a fans know we are not as deep as the other classes so usually when you lose a kid to injury on one side of the ball you lose them on both sides. As for Qb the younger Guy will shatter his brothers passing records before he is done and he is as good as a jr as hia bro was as a Sr but he will perform better because he has more options at receiver a sr star rb and depth rb. We may be as good or better offensively than 2010 we are probably not as good defensively but only because our second team is young as for our defensive starters we are pretty close to 2010
bac2369 Wrote:Do you think Jake Guyh looks good as his brother a year after that Loss to LCA. Because the next year his senior year he looked like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in that championship game. Back to the point i myself never said Hazard could beat u but u may not be talking to me but i think if hazard makes it they have a pretty good shot.

He is having a similar year to the year his brother had in 2010, he could not throw the deep ball very well last year and his off season work and arm strength have greatly improved but that title game in 2010 was magical for his brother, those type days are rare. There is a thread on another board debating whether Jake Guhy is the best QB Mayfield has had in recent years so he is certainly in the conversation. I think it will be a rematch yet again between Mayfield and Hazard
Oh, how I wish sur64 would get back on here and share some more of his great football knowledge. Sur64 Sur64, where are you.
:howdy:not went anywhere MYBUTTIS55:notbad:Can you sleep i can sleep goodConfusedmoke: