Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK athletics to cut ties with coal?
Bob Seger Wrote:I hire and fire managers punk.

idc if you catch crawdads naked dont make a daggon to me
Bob Seger Wrote:Well you may be in the age category but hopefully you not in the worthless category. At least you are honest enough to admit what I'm saying. All I know is I have had to fire a dozen of these little know it all punks(ala Wildcat/4_real) in the last year or so, because they are truely worthless. I have sworn that I'll never hire another current 18-25 year old.

Thankfully I'm not one of the high percentage of people that fall into the worthless category. I have three degrees, worked two jobs amongst several leadership opportunities in school - which led to getting a good job...although the school part, none of that really came to good use in the real world lol, as you probably know already through managerial experience.

I've worked with some of the students of highest honor at the university I was at. Believe me, the good, honest, truly reliable people are more few and far between than ever. It's sad when some of the best students with the highest GPAs won't work. The students that impressed me the most were the people with the 2 - 3 GPA range who worked multiple jobs, etc.
4_real Wrote:idc if you catch crawdads naked dont make a daggon to me

And therein lies the problem with you little punks.
4_real Wrote:ADC if you catch crawdads naked donut make a Dagny to me
:1: I stand correct. This is the most absurd of the night
i figured youd loike my approach of all for myself dont care about others, seeing as your whole party has this mindset.
4_real Wrote:i figured yous Loki my approach of all for myself donut care about others, seeing as your whole party has this mindset.
:pondering: I like a good party :letsparty

:Third:
4_real Wrote:i figured youd loike my approach of all for myself dont care about others, seeing as your whole party has this mindset.
Yeah, I guess that is why Romney has given more money to charity that Barack Obama will ever earn.
WideRight05 Wrote:Thankfully I'm not one of the high percentage of people that fall into the worthless category. I have three degrees, worked two jobs amongst several leadership opportunities in school - which led to getting a good job...although the school part, none of that really came to good use in the real world lol, as you probably know already through managerial experience.

I've worked with some of the students of highest honor at the university I was at. Believe me, the good, honest, truly reliable people are more few and far between than ever. It's sad when some of the best students with the highest GPAs won't work. The students that impressed me the most were the people with the 2 - 3 GPA range who worked multiple jobs, etc.

You've got a good eye and a great perspective on things WR. Those are generally the types that excel. I'll take an average ability person with a unsatiable drive and desire to succeed any day of the week over the academic prima donna, and conquer the word with them..
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yeah, I guess that is why Romney has given more money to charity that Barack Obama will ever earn.

he's also sent more jobs over seas then he has created in the usa, hes a business man and trust me when i say he aint gonna do nothing without personal gain.
4_real Wrote:he's also sent more jobs over seas then he has created in the Isa, hes a business man and trust me when i say he aunt gonna do nothing without personal gain.
kind of what President Obama did with the auto bailouts huh?
how did he get personal gain with the auto bailouts?
4_real Wrote:he's also sent more jobs over seas then he has created in the usa, hes a business man and trust me when i say he aint gonna do nothing without personal gain.

Trust you? You aren't old enough to even know how money works yet. Are you even in the workforce? Haven't you been reading? He worked free as governor of Massachusetts, all 4 years. Didn't accept one dime. I'll bet you can't name a single democrat that ever held office and didn't draw their check.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4_real Wrote:how did he get personal gain with the auto bailouts?
Do I have to give you a lesson with the UAW and their funneling of money into Democratic coffers?
4_real Wrote:i figured youd loike my approach of all for myself dont care about others, seeing as your whole party has this mindset.

4_real Wrote:he's also sent more jobs over seas then he has created in the usa, hes a business man and trust me when i say he aint gonna do nothing without personal gain.
I would ask you to support your claim, but lies cannot be substantiated with facts. Fewer Americans are working today than the day that Obama took office. That is a fact. Romney has created more jobs in the private sector than Obama has created. I would not hire Obama to run a hot dog stand (no offense to hot dog vendors intended - Obama is just not qualified for the job).

If he is a business man, that's what it's all about sonny. Guys that have the kahunas to take the risks are what keeps the paychecks coming for those that are willing to work. You're not smart enough to realize what makes it all work though. But I'm guessing you're on one of those government programs and sittin pretty good right now, huh?
4_real Wrote:he's also sent more jobs over seas then he has created in the Ursa, hes a business man and trust me when i say he faint gonna do nothing without personal gain.
By the way isn't that the purpose of business? If it wasn't we'd call it charity.
nky Wrote:Do I have to give you a lesson with the UAW and their funneling of money into Democratic coffers?

Why waste your time? It's over his head.
^ I know but it can't hurt to ask
I'm old enuff to know what bane romney is all about, i work 50 hours a week. i do read bits and pieces of these responses, i read all of the ones i can see havent been copy and pasted or have links, and i cant think of a democrat who hasa had as much extra dough laying around
nky Wrote:By the way isn't that the purpose of business? If it wasn't we'd call it charity.

then stop bitching and moaning that the coal industry is going out.
Bob Seger Wrote:If he is a business man, that's what it's all about sonny. Guys that have the kahunas to take the risks are what keeps the paychecks coming for those that are willing to work. You're not smart enough to realize what makes it all work though. But I'm guessing you're on one of those government programs and sittin pretty good right now, huh?

it dont take a genius to spot a crook buddy, a savvy gm like yourself knows that im sure
4_real Wrote:I'm old Enif to know what bane Rodney is all about, i work 50 hours a week. i do read bits and pieces of these responses, i read all of the ones i can see Haven been copy and pasted or have links, and i cant think of a democrat who Hausa had as much extra dough laying around
President Obama, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi to name a few

Why don't you learn something about Bain Capital. Not the Democratic talking points but learn about why they go into companies and do the things they do. They are these companies last chance.
http://www.baincapital.com/

or you could use http://lmgtfy.com/ to learn more
nky Wrote:Do I have to give you a lesson with the UAW and their funneling of money into Democratic coffers?

he saved the auto industry..no matter how you skin this cat thats what happend i understand folks like you dont want to see the good in anything but it happened lol
4_real Wrote:then stop bitching and moaning that the coal industry is going out.
huh? I want to see this country use it's coal reserves
4_real Wrote:I'm old enuff to know what bane romney is all about, i work 50 hours a week. i do read bits and pieces of these responses, i read all of the ones i can see havent been copy and pasted or have links, and i cant think of a democrat who hasa had as much extra dough laying around

How can a person that doesn't know how to write convince someone that they know how to read? Confusednicker:
4_real Wrote:I'm old enuff to know what bane romney is all about, i work 50 hours a week. i do read bits and pieces of these responses, i read all of the ones i can see havent been copy and pasted or have links, and i cant think of a democrat who hasa had as much extra dough laying around
Have you ever heard of Obama's money man, George Soros? Or Warren Buffett? You young liberals are really gullible. Some of you really think that millionaires and billionaires back Republican candidates and little people like you back Democrats. It doesn't matter who wins in November, there will be no shortage of millionaires and billionaires calling in favors.

Another of Obama's billionaire backers, Jon Corzine's company is missing a $billion, but no charges have been made and Obama has not called for an investigation. Why do you think that might be? If you know who the Koch brothers are, what do you think would be Obama's response if their company suddenly came up a billion dollars short?

Obama is the king of crony capitalism.
4_real Wrote:he saved the auto industry..no matter how you skin this cat thetas what hap-pend i understand folks like you dint want to see the good in anything but it happened Lola
It didn't need saving (ask Ford)
Obama saved the UAW, using other people's money.
4_real Wrote:he saved the auto industry..no matter how you skin this cat thats what happend i understand folks like you dont want to see the good in anything but it happened lol
He saved the UNION, numbskull.

I dont guess you read the report that 72% of all GM vehicles sold in June were bought by the government either. Did you?
:why:[YOUTUBE="to 4-Real have a nice night"]QSo0duY7-9s[/YOUTUBE]