Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
95.12%
Danville
4.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Boyle co. 8/31
[Image: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4048_n.jpg]

Last time this happened it was 50-0 at half
Everyone should now expect a running clock in Boyle's favor. NOBODY, not even other BC teams, touches the football team's bell and gets away with it
I can't remember if it was Middlesboro or Central that did something with the bell before a playoff game. It was a big BCHS victory, that I do remember.
I believe it was Bullit East that rang the bell and then got crushed.
Hatz Wrote:I can't remember if it was Middlesboro or Central that did something with the bell before a playoff game. It was a big BCHS victory, that I do remember.

I do remember Central ringing the bell. I believe a few teams have tried that method and came out empty handed.
The Admirals were only adding fuel to the fire. This one gets out of hand. Boyle County by 5-6 TD's.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Maybe if Danvlle cleans house and gets rid of Harp,and the whole staff.there's alot of internal problems going on at Danville or so i'm told by alot of the Admiral supporters.

I am curious to what those problems are? Maybe its the parents.
RebelPride Wrote:[Image: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4048_n.jpg]

Last time this happened it was 50-0 at half

Probably just taking a cue from the purple and gold anchor that has been known to appear in front of their stadium from time to time.
See above link to see pic of Boyle's Bell
That anchor has been black and gold before also....
Boyle is going to come out with extra fuel with the bell painting. No doubt the Rebels will lose this one now. See you all there! Go Rebels!
GetChili Wrote:Boyle is going to come out with extra fuel with the bell painting. No doubt the Rebels will lose this one now. See you all there! Go Rebels!

I'm sure you meant Admirals.
64black&gold Wrote:See above link to see pic of Boyle's Bell

I've seen and heard of worse things than that painted on that anchor. Confusednicker:
The way I worded that was confusing...my bad! Pulling for Boyle County though!
JustGoWithIt Wrote:I have a few friends who live in Harlan County. I would love to see a future matchup.

We visit there often. I've seen a lot of great football in Boyle co. For both teams. I am neutral and I get very excited no mater who is playing. When I'm there, if I go to Boyle I listen to d ville and visa versa. Great football town! If I could, I would probably live in Dville? I guess I'll retire in harlan 1st, then make the move. It's a great location. Close to lex, and Louisville. Good luck to both teams, but I expect Boyle to win big!