Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 4a state title.
BoyleCounty Wrote:How are the Boyle County fans arrogant? I think all the Boyle County fans agreed that Highlands would win it this year. I even said that Lexington Catholic would win it next year. Neither of which has to do with Boyle County.

Everything else, you are right on the money. I just can't wait til playoff time. Hopefully the Boyle County offense will continue to get better.

If you are a fan of a winning program, all the haters come on here and start to call you arrogant, obnoxious, ect. You have to learn to take it with a grain of salt. You will find out that even when you give another team praises, that they will turn it around to be an arrogant remark.
FIXED AGAIN!

Starting with the 1998 season, Highlands has done pretty well in rematches.
Of fifteen rematches, Highlands has gone 2 - 0 in eleven, 0 - 2 in two and split two.

I know this is only one team, but in this case, whichever team won the first game also won the second game 12 of 13 chances.

98 2 - 0 vs CovCath
99 2 - 0 vs Dixie
00 2 - 0 vs CovCath
01 1 - 1 vs CovCath (the home team LOST both games)
02 2 - 0 vs Scott
03 2 - 0 vs Oldham Co
03 0 - 2 vs Boyle Co
04 2 - 0 vs CovCath
04 2 - 0 vs Boyle Co
05 No rematches
06 0 - 2 vs CovCath
07 2 - 0 vs CovCath
08 No rematches
09 2 - 0 vs Dixie
09 2 - 0 vs Ryle (regular season games)
10 2 - 0 vs Dixie
10 1 - 1 vs Ryle (regular season games)
The more I fix this, the more it seems to show that beating a team twice in one year is not as tough as first thought. 13 2 - 0's to only 2 1 - 1's.
I try to go to different games or big games throughout the year. I haven't seen Trinity, saying that, I have not seen a team this year better than Highlands and I was at the Cov. Cath. game. Bowling Green I think would match up well with them but they are 5A.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Cov. Cath is legit. If Birds don't play flawless, they'll get beat.

So they didn't play flawless last time and won, but have to play flawless to beat them again. Interesting.
I would like to know the average margin of victory for each game
Blau Vogel Wrote:FIXED AGAIN!

Starting with the 1998 season, Highlands has done pretty well in rematches.
Of fifteen rematches, Highlands has gone 2 - 0 in eleven, 0 - 2 in two and split two.

I know this is only one team, but in this case, whichever team won the first game also won the second game 12 of 13 chances.

98 2 - 0 vs CovCath
99 2 - 0 vs Dixie
00 2 - 0 vs CovCath
01 1 - 1 vs CovCath (the home team LOST both games)
02 2 - 0 vs Scott
03 2 - 0 vs Oldham Co
03 0 - 2 vs Boyle Co
04 2 - 0 vs CovCath
04 2 - 0 vs Boyle Co
05 No rematches
06 0 - 2 vs CovCath
07 2 - 0 vs CovCath
08 No rematches
09 2 - 0 vs Dixie
09 2 - 0 vs Ryle (regular season games)
10 2 - 0 vs Dixie
10 1 - 1 vs Ryle (regular season games)
Highlands wins the 4a state title, they are just too talented.
Who does Highlands play in the championship
It is ignorant to believe Highlands isn't the favorite in 4A. However, it is only that, a favorite. All the games will be played. Highlands just has to be careful to not become complacent. I'm sure Dale will make sure that won't happen. All in all I'm excited to see how the playoffs shake out. Good Luck to all.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I would like to know the average margin of victory for each game

Here you go... http://scoreboard.khsaa.org/scoreboardfb.htm knock yourself out.
Ft. Thomas