Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania 27
At $55.00.... I sure hope the boys get their fill of it on PPV.... LOLOL...
Triple H and Undertaker are still goin at it... after 15 minutes...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Is it a good match?
The Undertaker defeated Triple H To Go 19-0 At Wrestlemania

Triple H used 2 Pedigree's and The Undertaker's Own Tombstone and still couldn't beat The Deadman

This is really the only match that I wanted to See
Taker & Triple H was a h*** of a match. I seriously think Taker might be hurt, I've never seen him carted out like that. He always has a grand exit.
I'm disappointed they didn't have a match between Sheamas and Bryan. It could of stole the show.
King & Cole match was interesting, but I hate that they didn't allow King to officially win.
Main Event between Miz & Cena was awful, the Rock saved it though.
All in all, it was a pretty good Wrestlemania.
Aslan, do you know who the RAW GM is???? he's about an idiot
I don't think the writers even know who the GM is. I like him though, they've made him to be a good heel.
It was a "meh" Wrestlemania.

Disappointed John Cena didn't get the W, I think Miz's title reign has been horrible and I thought Cena for sure was going to get the W.

Oh well, at least it looks like its going to set up The Rock vs. John Cena at Summerslam, which is fine by me.

Triple H & The Undertaker's match wasn't as good as either HBK match, but I did like the ending it was cool.
WWE is getting ridiculous with letting the Villians get away with everything coming and going, like the Angle with Cole and Lawler, Cole has had Lawler's Number For The Past Month without letting Jerry do anything, its just pathetic anymore
Don't sweat it.

3 good things come out of that match:

1.) Cole got his butt handed to him.

2.) He didn't announce the rest of the night.

3.) Stone Cold Stunners
J-Rod Wrote:It was a "meh" Wrestlemania.

Disappointed John Cena didn't get the W, I think Miz's title reign has been horrible and I thought Cena for sure was going to get the W.

Oh well, at least it looks like its going to set up The Rock vs. John Cena at Summerslam, which is fine by me.

Triple H & The Undertaker's match wasn't as good as either HBK match, but I did like the ending it was cool.
Man, I'd much rather have the Miz still holding the title. I've never enjoyed a Cena title reign. I've shocked that he actually lost. I respect Cena, and I've tried my best to like him, but I just can't.
Also I love the Miz, he an energetic young superstar. Great on the mic and pretty good in the ring.
Strikeout King Wrote:WWE is getting ridiculous with letting the Villians get away with everything coming and going, like the Angle with Cole and Lawler, Cole has had Lawler's Number For The Past Month without letting Jerry do anything, its just pathetic anymore

The heels are doing their job if there getting you this riled up.
Heels get away with a lot, but the good guys get their revenge in the end.
J-Rod Wrote:Don't sweat it.

3 good things come out of that match:

1.) Cole got his butt handed to him.

2.) He didn't announce the rest of the night.

3.) Stone Cold Stunners

Aslan Wrote:Man, I'd much rather have the Miz still holding the title. I've never enjoyed a Cena title reign. I've shocked that he actually lost. I respect Cena, and I've tried my best to like him, but I just can't.
Also I love the Miz, he an energetic young superstar. Great on the mic and pretty good in the ring.

The heels are doing their job if there getting you this riled up.
Heels get away with a lot, but the good guys get their revenge in the end.

yea but we will have to hear about it tomorrow and for weeks to come how Cole won and this and that. it takes forever for the Heels to get there butts handed to them
The Miz deleted me on Facebook!

Besides that, I just think his championship reign has been bad.

Needed helped beating Orton, cleanly beat a 60 year old Hall of Famer in Jerry Lawler, needed help beating Cena.
That's how heels do it and why you hate them. Flair wouldn't have won the belt some many times without the Four Horsemen cheating for him and yet he's considered by many people to be the greatest of all time. I think the Miz is like a young Jericho.
Best heel right now imo is definitely Punk.
I can stand the others, I just can't stand Cole.

is it possible that Cole is the GM?
Eh, it'll probably end up being Vince McMahon or something lame.
This is probably the worst/boring PPV I have seen. The Taker HHH match was not that entertaining they pretty much just rolled around on the mats the majority of the time, same way with the Lawler/Cole match. The Crowd was never really into the matches and I don't think we the fans got our money's worth but that is my opinion.
Aslan Wrote:That's how heels do it and why you hate them. Flair wouldn't have won the belt some many times without the Four Horsemen cheating for him and yet he's considered by many people to be the greatest of all time. I think the Miz is like a young Jericho.
Best heel right now imo is definitely Punk.

AMEN:notworthy Thank you for being able to describe what a heel is and why we are supposed to hate them! How can you be a bad guy if you don't CHEAT! No one will believe in a bad guy that wins cleanly! That was Brck Lesnar, and people sat like crickets during his Championship reign!

They get paid to make people think they SUCK! They make money for the company when people want to see them LOSE! Ric Flair, the dirtiest player in the game, why, because he CHEATED! Flair did not come close to Hogan in pins, not even remotely close. But is there any question in anyone's mind on who was the better worker? Miz is AWESOME! Finally, the WWE is back to creating charecters. I'm sick of seeing the same old faces in EVERY PPV main event. It's about time that they started adding Main Event guys to their roster. Del Rio, Miz, Punk, these guys are the future. Not Undertaker, HHH, Kane or Big Show.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:This is probably the worst/boring PPV I have seen. The Taker HHH match was not that entertaining they pretty much just rolled around on the mats the majority of the time, same way with the Lawler/Cole match. The Crowd was never really into the matches and I don't think we the fans got our money's worth but that is my opinion.

I said from the beginning that the HHH/UT match would be terrible. The styles are too similar to make UT look good. The reason why the HBK matches were so great is due to HBK's in-ring style is opposite of the Dead Mans. This whole PPV had the makings of being a Bust, and it delivered one!
Stardust Wrote:AMEN:notworthy Thank you for being able to describe what a heel is and why we are supposed to hate them! How can you be a bad guy if you don't CHEAT! No one will believe in a bad guy that wins cleanly! That was Brck Lesnar, and people sat like crickets during his Championship reign!

They get paid to make people think they SUCK! They make money for the company when people want to see them LOSE! Ric Flair, the dirtiest player in the game, why, because he CHEATED! Flair did not come close to Hogan in pins, not even remotely close. But is there any question in anyone's mind on who was the better worker? Miz is AWESOME! Finally, the WWE is back to creating charecters. I'm sick of seeing the same old faces in EVERY PPV main event. It's about time that they started adding Main Event guys to their roster. Del Rio, Miz, Punk, these guys are the future. Not Undertaker, HHH, Kane or Big Show.

I know what a heel is. I just said that its gets old seeing them get away with everything for weeks and months without the good guys getting very little payback
Stardust Wrote:I said from the beginning that the HHH/UT match would be terrible. The styles are too similar to make UT look good. The reason why the HBK matches were so great is due to HBK's in-ring style is opposite of the Dead Mans. This whole PPV had the makings of being a Bust, and it delivered one!

:Thumbs:
From what we found out on Raw last night, looks like we already have a match for next year's WM........Cena vs The Rock!!!!
Makes sense since Wrestlemania 28 will be in The Rock's hometown of Miami.

I have a feeling it will sell big time.
I just wish the Rock would layeth the smacketh downeth on everyone Sad
A year to promote a match? Wow!
Don't get too excited about seeing a lot of "In-Ring" Rock. He has three movies in Production right now: Arabian Nights, Kamile/Loyal Blue, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. He will be a busy man.
Yeah, once he finishes out whatever movie contracts he has.

He'll start training again and get re-adjusted to everything again.

He might make a apperance or 2 here and there.