Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream games
Sorry to burst your bubble but the 97 Bobcats of Breathitt would roll over any of these three teams. Only one game with 8 turnovers against another undefeated team on the sloppiest field ever known costed them another state championship, but barely. Even with all the turnovers the nationally ranked team and #1 rated team in the state (all classes) they still had an opportunity to win on a wide open pass that was dropped due to the horrible field conditions. So maybe you're thinking about the wrong Bobcats.
2002 Lou. Trinity vs. 2002 Lou. Male

that game was just too good watch then, i want to see a rematch
toussaints Wrote:2002 Lou. Trinity vs. 2002 Lou. Male

that game was just too good watch then, i want to see a rematch

yea id love to see 04Bell county play 04highlands again.... IMO best Bell County team has ever been....
tehot05 Wrote:yea id love to see 04Bell county play 04highlands again.... IMO best Bell County team has ever been....

yea well i would love to see the 08 panthers vs the 08 Bobcats....
tehot05 Wrote:yea id love to see 04Bell county play 04highlands again.... IMO best Bell County team has ever been....

I don't even think that they come close.
hulkamania Wrote:Well, I don't know how you think they would've beaten Breathitt that year, I'm not hating on Bowling Green, but Franklin lost to them by one and Breathitt by seven. Yeah, it was in overtime, but the game they lost to Bowling Green was at Bowling Green so the world may never know, but I wouldn't say they would've beaten Breathitt, I'm not saying that Breathitt would've won, but I know where my money would lie and it wouldn't have been with the purples.

Like I said, the 1995 Purples was the best team Bowling Green has EVER put on the field. That says a lot. They easily beat Highlands in the finals and IMO could have beaten any team in the state that year. And by the way, I watched the Franklin vs Breathitt game that year and don't think it would have even been close. I thought Franklin Simpson was the better team but they just had a bad game. It happens.
Amped 88 Wrote:I don't even think that they come close.

best defense...

and on offense Shawn Robbins, Brent Barton, Buckeye Hunter...

may not be the best.. but to say they dont come close, well i think u need to think about brent barton (best linebacker wasent a bad full back at all) and shawn robbins (i love cory in all but Shawn was just a freak)...

i mean highlands had the best offensive team in the state and they had 80 some yrds total and 40 of them came all on the last drive...
Saratoga_86 Wrote:1987 BL Bobcats vs 2010 Bobcats , not a big game for u folks , but , a big one in this school's history , would like the chance to tackle my nephew , lol ...... LET'S GET IT ON !!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I think these two teams are the two most talented in school history. I would give the edge to the 87 team because I think you all were more talented and the 2010's coaching staff isn't anywhere near the staff from 87. I would love to see you all play.
Well, I watched Bowling Green that year and I felt the opposite way. Maybe Franklin didn't look so hot because Breathitt made them look bad, it happens.
Hazard still wants Bell @ home.
becareful what u wish for... but yea on the other hand i would like to see bell and hazard go at it...

does highlands get to use mike mitchell or not??? he did score the game winning touchdown that year

highlands only beat them 15-10 before the forefits
toussaints Wrote:does highlands get to use mike mitchell or not??? he did score the game winning touchdown that year

y yea let him play we should have won the game wit or wit out mitchell, even though he scored "both" touchdowns the win shouldve came to us...(i mean had a man wide open and the ball bounces off his chest) but yea id like to go back and watch brent barton murder the QB on the sideline, but on the other hand i dont wanna see that 40 yrd game winning drive...
2001 Paintsville Tigers vs. any of the JC teams Matney has coached.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Harlan County at Richlands, VA

Or Harlan County 2010 versus Cawood 1984
mikehancho25 Wrote:i would like to see lynch east main of the 60's play bell co. of 08, 09, or 10
i dont think they could beat lynch.

your joking right we would knock those leather helments right off their heads