Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central
48.57%
Clay County
51.43%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Clay Co. 10/8
zaga_fan Wrote:Your old XBOX controller?!?!

Sadly Shadowfax is no long with us...it was broken because of a Dean...Sad
there will be black bears all over clay county fri .oh yeah! zaga save me a seat.TongueirateSho
Boo Boo bear Wrote:there will be black bears all over clay county fri .oh yeah! zaga save me a seat.TongueirateSho

I'm glad you guys are coming to watch the mighty commodores play when they take control of the district. :Thumbs:
larkey 250 + wins !!! haddix 6 just sayin !!!
Here you go with bringing Harlan into another thread. The past don't have anything to do with the game between Perry/Harlan in 2 weeks. Haddix will get win # 7 or 8. This game with Clay could go either way for Perry.
Aslan Wrote:Here you go with bringing Harlan into another thread. The past don't have anything to do with the game between Perry/Harlan in 2 weeks. Haddix will get win # 7 or 8. This game with Clay could go either way for Perry.
ok then here clay all the way!!!!!
I really wish ppl would post with some sense on here instead of ruinging every thread.
king360 Wrote:I really wish ppl would post with some sense on here instead of ruinging every thread.

:Thumbs:

Winner of the game is deff in the driver seat as posted earlier. I think if PCC wins this game. They'll be district champs IMO. PCC would have remaining games against Harlan @ home and on the road at Whitley. I dont see Harlan even coming close to PCC because of the way the front 7 of PC D has been able to stop the run. I watched Harlan last week and they can run the ball well but dont think they'll beat the Commodores. If Clay wins, on the other hand I think Harlan could match up better with them. This game has a lot of the line of who is going to be district champs. I'm not ruling Harlan out of being district champs but If your a Harlan fan you better be rooting for Clay because you wont be able to run on PCC defense.
MVP2 Wrote::Thumbs:

Winner of the game is deff in the driver seat as posted earlier. I think if PCC wins this game. They'll be district champs IMO. PCC would have remaining games against Harlan @ home and on the road at Whitley. I dont see Harlan even coming close to PCC because of the way the front 7 of PC D has been able to stop the run. I watched Harlan last week and they can run the ball well but dont think they'll beat the Commodores. If Clay wins, on the other hand I think Harlan could match up better with them. This game has a lot of the line of who is going to be district champs. I'm not ruling Harlan out of being district champs but If your a Harlan fan you better be rooting for Clay because you wont be able to run on PCC defense.

but MVP!
THEY ARE GOING 2 LINE UP AND RUN IT DOWN OUR THROATS!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:but MVP!
THEY ARE GOING 2 LINE UP AND RUN IT DOWN OUR THROATS!!!

We'll be finding out what kind of pass coverage PCC's defense has this week against Clay. Should be a good game. We may pack up and come watch since we have a Thursday game.
king360 Wrote:I really wish ppl would post with some sense on here instead of ruinging every thread.
:Thumbs:
Harlan Co finds a way to bring themselves into every thread.
MVP2 Wrote::Thumbs:

Yep, yep, yep.
Mama Bear Wrote:We'll be finding out what kind of pass coverage PCC's defense has this week against Clay. Should be a good game. We may pack up and come watch since we have a Thursday game.

Perry's pass coverage has been a vulnerability. The front 7 I'm not worried about, but we have given up way to many passes over the top. Any please come to the game, I will save ya a seat with BlackBearDenmother and I.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:larkey 250 + wins !!! haddix 6 just sayin !!!

So are you saying Larkey is old or something?

Winner of this game will win the district.
William Muney Wrote:So are you saying Larkey is old or something?

Winner of this game will win the district.

Tell em how it is Bill!
Mama Bear Wrote:We'll be finding out what kind of pass coverage PCC's defense has this week against Clay. Should be a good game. We may pack up and come watch since we have a Thursday game.

We definitely will.
The secondary is the part that scares me.
This game could become a shootout really quick.
I'd say whoever has the biggest guns wins, and I can't wait to find out!
I can't really call this game because I have not seen Clay play.
Sounds like it is going to be a good one, I will go with Clay on this one, seeing as this is finally not a home game for PCC.
Streak ends here.

Clay 27
PCC 20
My boys will finally be put to the test this Friday. "IF" we can win this one, the undefeated season will be a reality. Harlan County will not beat us in Airport Gardens. Whitley is already dreading the game against Pulaski County. We wont have any trouble with Leslie County. Clay County is the only team that matches up with us in our district. Clay has some big strong cornbread fed mules on the line. The tigers are very STRONG and PHYSICAL. This is Perry first chance in the schools history of going undefeated. We will definately see what they are made of. Im going to say PERRY CENTRAL 34 Clay 21
Aslan Wrote:Sadly Shadowfax is no long with us...it was broken because of a Dean...Sad

Surely not because of the little Dean. it must be the older one.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Surely not because of the little Dean. it must be the older one.

The little Dean wouldn't have been in a competitive game of NCAA that would cause Aslan to throw shadowfax.
Oldtiger Wrote:Perry leaves the cozy confines of Hazard for the first time all season and Clay has more injuries that you can shake a stick at.

I'm giving the nod to the Tigers just because its in Manchester, by a single point in a war.

Who is hurt for clay? When i find this out i may change my prediction. But until then, Clay by 10. They are a hard hitting fast team. Im contemplating on making the trip down 11 this friday night to see this one.
It's looking like a lot of people are going to be traveling to see this one.
I can't wait!
I hope this game doesn't get out of hand.
warmachine Wrote:My boys will finally be put to the test this Friday. "IF" we can win this one, the undefeated season will be a reality. Harlan County will not beat us in Airport Gardens. Whitley is already dreading the game against Pulaski County. We wont have any trouble with Leslie County. Clay County is the only team that matches up with us in our district. Clay has some big strong cornbread fed mules on the line. The tigers are very STRONG and PHYSICAL. This is Perry first chance in the schools history of going undefeated. We will definately see what they are made of. Im going to say PERRY CENTRAL 34 Clay 21

:lmao:
BlackBearDenMother Wrote::lmao:

Lay off of WarMachine lol
He's 6/10 of the way of confirming one of the boldest statements made on BGR lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Lay off of WarMachine lol
He's 6/10 of the way of confirming one of the boldest statements made on BGR lol

And WarMachine knows his football!
Quote:All the speed talk wont matter once CJ Miller touches the ball. He will flat out run all over you

Not with Mathew Robinson at MLB he wont, you best believe that.
king360 Wrote:And WarMachine knows his football!

He evidently don't know jack! :dontthink
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:He evidently don't know jack! :dontthink

The only person I would listen to above WarMachine on here is maybe Brian Milam lol
Hey King.
I made you a new avatar.
I was bored lol.
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/n8fru..._thumb.jpg]
zaga_fan Wrote:The only person I would listen to above WarMachine on here is maybe Brian Milam lol

I haven't seen him post on here as much since the move. I sure miss him on sports overtime. With no disrespect meant for the current crew. Just when your used to something sometimes change is hard to adjust to.
Surely hes not forgotten about eastern Ky sports???
zaga_fan Wrote:Hey King.
I made you a new avatar.
I was bored lol.
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/n8fru..._thumb.jpg]

Thats awesome.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next