Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best hops in the Mountains?
I saw a Bullfrog in hazard that could soar
^ Sign em up!!!
Westside Wrote::Thumbs:

A real PlayerSmile
Ballou beat Taulbee in the east ky all-stars dunk contest tonight held by jet2sports!!!!!!
Here is some videos from Matt Watkins/South Laurel in the DWI Classic in New York. http://www.wbng.com/sports/80187017.html

http://www.wicz.com/news/video.asp?video...one=Sports

http://www.wicz.com/news/video.asp?video...&zone=News
Watdog Wrote:Here is some videos from Matt Watkins/South Laurel in the DWI Classic in New York. http://www.wbng.com/sports/80187017.html

http://www.wicz.com/news/video.asp?video...one=Sports

http://www.wicz.com/news/video.asp?video...&zone=News

For 5'10" he done well, but I mean he pulled his self up with one hand and then dunked the ball, that is a little bit of a cheap dunk to get the win with, but congrats to the kid. Ballou and Mullins had a dunk off on Saturday night at the Adidas Slam dunk contest. Was a good one, Ballou did a nice 360 dunk and Mullins brought out a kid and jumped over him and slammed it home for the win, was a great evening in Perry County.
Justin Taulbee has the best hops in the mountains....in the dunk contest at lees college he opened up with a 360 than came from the baseline touched it off the back of the backboard than went up and under and dunked it than for round 2 he called travis blue terry out and jumped over him than travis through a lob from the stands and taulbee caught it and wind milled it than he did between the legs for his last dunk....so NO BALLOU DID NOT BEAT TAULBEE HE DIDNT COME CLOSE
yes i think that tyler does get up but if u went to the 14th region allstar game taulbee had about 30 points and all he did was dunked it with lobs and other way u could imagin.....taulbee took the ball the lenght of the court and 360 it at the buzzered....so i think that taulbee has tyler beat....tyler can only jump off one leg taulbee can jusmp off one or both and still get up higher
bobcats22 Wrote:Justin Taulbee has the best hops in the mountains....in the dunk contest at lees college he opened up with a 360 than came from the baseline touched it off the back of the backboard than went up and under and dunked it than for round 2 he called travis blue terry out and jumped over him than travis through a lob from the stands and taulbee caught it and wind milled it than he did between the legs for his last dunk....so NO BALLOU DID NOT BEAT TAULBEE HE DIDNT COME CLOSE

I was there, and he did open with a 360, which he did a hundred times in his game in warm ups just before the dunk contest, then another hundred times in the pre dunk warm ups, he never windmilled a lob dunk in the contest, nor did he even come close in doing between the legs........and I do believe Ballou was announced as the winner of the dunk contest.......and did get the hardware, SO I THINK THAT MADE HIM THE WINNER ACCORDING TO THE THREE JUDGES!!!!!!!!!!!!
justin did better dunks than ne one there and the reason the didnt give it to him is because he is from breathitt and it was held at lees and ever one would sa that they just gave it to him and i talked to justin after the dunk contest and he said that he didnt even try and trust me i know he could have made that last dunk easy he just didnt want 2
the dunk contest at lees was crap to be honest the kid from lee co was terrible he missed 4 wide open dunks in the game and all of them in the contest taulbee would have won but the judges didnt give him the score he needed. ive seen taulbee dunk and just mess around the windmill is easy for him and the 360 but he just couldnt do it that day but ballou did good but his dunks were crap also the winner should have been taulbee by far
chudson Wrote:the dunk contest at lees was crap to be honest the kid from lee co was terrible he missed 4 wide open dunks in the game and all of them in the contest taulbee would have won but the judges didnt give him the score he needed. ive seen taulbee dunk and just mess around the windmill is easy for him and the 360 but he just couldnt do it that day but ballou did good but his dunks were crap also the winner should have been taulbee by far

Well guys I'm not gonna argue with you all, If Ballou's dunks were crap, its a funny thing to me that he made it to the final round of the Adidas dunk contest, against Mullins of Perry Central, and Taulbee is a decent dunker for a senior, if he (Taulbee) is so good why couldn't he do it on that day, to be a good dunker you have to put them down, if memory serves me right Taulbee didn't even get one in the game, Ballou got one off the lob in the game, and no one moved out of his way, he also got a put back dunk in the Adidas game, that was awesome, and BTW he is only a sophomore......and will only get better, he already jumps higher than Talubee, and Mullins !!!!!!!!!
he could have brought the same thing to lees but he didnt he did simple two hand dunks and nothing really worth anything but yes he might have had a put back dunk but i watched the sophomore game he played in and he missed a easy wide open dunk to and taulbee played a game before the game and got undercut by a kid and wasnt going to even dunk because his knee was giving out and he was having trouble getting up but im just saying
Cody Varney-Shelby Valley
Close Second- Elisha Justice- Shelby Valley
chudson Wrote:he could have brought the same thing to lees but he didnt he did simple two hand dunks and nothing really worth anything but yes he might have had a put back dunk but i watched the sophomore game he played in and he missed a easy wide open dunk to and taulbee played a game before the game and got undercut by a kid and wasnt going to even dunk because his knee was giving out and he was having trouble getting up but im just saying

Yes he did miss a dunk, he is a young kid, and human.....can you dunk a ball, cause most people that are always criticising others, usually cant do what they are criticising others for! Taulbee didnt act like his knee was bothering him in warm ups of his game, or the warm ups for the dunk contest, I dont even think Taulbee got an attempt at a dunk in the game, Ballou missed one then got one in the game, I'm just saying!!!!