Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn vs. Perry Co. Central (54th District 1st Round)
This game kind of goes both ways with me...when your team is not playing you sometimes cheer for the underdog...I do anyway...and in someways I want to see PCC win for I do believe they are the only team that can beat Knott and I hate Knott...no disrespect to anyone of them...I am going to predict PCC by 4 but it doesn't matter to me who wins
Crazy Horse Wrote:This game kind of goes both ways with me...when your team is not playing you sometimes cheer for the underdog...I do anyway...and in someways I want to see PCC win for I do believe they are the only team that can beat Knott and I hate Knott...no disrespect to anyone of them...I am going to predict PCC by 4 but it doesn't matter to me who wins

Knott is also the team in the 14th that can beat Perry. I can't wait for the rubber match(if it happens) between the two.
You have to pull for Buckhorn in this one,there one of smallest schools in the state and are in one of the toughest district in the mountains. Its tough to beat a team 3 times in a season and both games were close, but I think that PCC has improved tremedously in the last three weeks, they are playing really good basketball right now and I hope Buckhorn can win but I don't think they have a chance. PCC win this one by 15+
Aslan Wrote:That's what I'm thinking. And Knott Co has several good reasons not to want the rubber match with the Dores. :Thumbs:

I would say that Knott would want to play PCC! Patriots won by 3 at home and PCC had to use overtime at home to beat them! Patriots would wan't to prove that the OT game was a mistake!
leecoukfan Wrote:I would say that Knott would want to play PCC! Patriots won by 3 at home and PCC had to use overtime at home to beat them! Patriots would wan't to prove that the OT game was a mistake!

I'm not saying Knott's not a good team but they won't get it done against Perry in region. And obviously there fans don't want none of Perry again. Rightfully so imo.
Why does KCC keep coming up in a 54th District thread? lol
I'll have to say PCC by 7,They are really starting to play good ball and have good team chemistry.They have been through tougher ball games than this.I'm looking forward to a hopeful KCC/PCC rematch.KCC will be more than ready and so will PCC.Stuart Stamper and Tate Cox(and the Patriots) want to go to state very badly,but we'll see what happens.Gonna be a fun tournament.
zaga_fan Wrote:Why does KCC keep coming up in a 54th District thread? lol

That would be leecoukfan, post #44.
zaga_fan Wrote:Why does KCC keep coming up in a 54th District thread? lol

For the same reason that you can't find a Knott Central thread that doesn't mention Perry Central! Aslan
Aslan Wrote:That would be leecoukfan, post #44.

Actually, if you want to get technical about it Aslan, you brought Knott Central into this thread in post #13! Thankyou very much
leecoukfan Wrote:Actually, if you want to get technical about it Aslan, you brought Knott Central into this thread in post #13! Thankyou very much

Aslan! How dare you!!:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
leecoukfan Wrote:Actually, if you want to get technical about it Aslan, you brought Knott Central into this thread in post #13! Thankyou very much

That's awesome.
Where is this game gonna be at, is it at Brethitt?
What station would this game come on?
NYY10 Wrote:Where is this game gonna be at, is it at Brethitt?
What station would this game come on?

I'm not sure about the station but the game is @ Hazard.
Aslan Wrote:That's awesome.

Yeah, so before you go blaming me for something you might want to get your facts straight!:redboxer:
Should be a good game
Benchwarmer Wrote:I do not believe the question was directed toward you.

you asked if he got his pm, which was meant towards me...brilliant...
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, so before you go blaming me for something you might want to get your facts straight!:redboxer:

Stay out of PCC threads. For some reason you've jumped on the KCC bandwagon and BGR don't need the negativity of another KCC fan. :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Stay out of PCC threads. For some reason you've jumped on the KCC bandwagon and BGR don't need the negativity of another KCC fan. :Thumbs:

Well I could tell you to stay out of KCC threads or Lee Co threads but for one that wouldn't be nice because its threatening! and for two i know it wouldn't happen! If you wanna to start with negativity, YOU WOULD BE THE ONE BRINGING NEGATIVITY, all that I am doing is defending myself over FALSE ACCUSATIONS that were outrightly directed towards me!
leecoukfan Wrote:Well I could tell you to stay out of KCC threads or Lee Co threads but for one that wouldn't be nice because its threatening! and for two i know it wouldn't happen! If you wanna to start with negativity, YOU WOULD BE THE ONE BRINGING NEGATIVITY, all that I am doing is defending myself over FALSE ACCUSATIONS that were outrightly directed towards me!

I know of no such negativity. I'm the most positive person on this board. Just stop bringing up Knott Co in every Perry Central thread and we'd all just have a good ol ******* happy time.
Aslan Wrote:I know of no such negativity. I'm the most positive person on this board. Just stop bringing up Knott Co in every Perry Central thread and we'd all just have a good ol ******* happy time.

You'll have to excuse him man. Not to bash on him or anything but its a .5% chance that he would ever post something that made even a little bit of sense. Always bringing teams into play that aren't even a topic of the thread and being absolutely persistent about making an invalid point. This is all IMO of course. Gonna go with PCC by 6 on this one by the way; go dores!
Ol' Ben Wrote:You'll have to excuse him man. Not to bash on him or anything but its a .5% chance that he would ever post something that made even a little bit of sense. Always bringing teams into play that aren't even a topic of the thread and being absolutely persistent about making an invalid point. This is all IMO of course.

Yeah, I am beginning to realize this but the only reason I keep it going is because he is Bashing me and I don't like it and neither does the BGR site! I think that we would all be better without him on here with all the negativity but i don't see that so i guess it will just have to come down to ignoring him!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, I am beginning to realize this but the only reason I keep it going is because he is Bashing me and I don't like it and neither does the BGR site! I think that we would all be better without him on here with all the negativity but i don't see that so i guess it will just have to come down to ignoring him!

..That was actually directed towards.. you. Confusedhh:
If I where a Perry fan, the thought of this game would make me sweat. Buckhorn is very dangerous and a bad game would cost Perry everything.

I'll take Perry by 12... best of luck to both!
PCC in a tough game by 3 pts.
ok, well i don't know how fact is only .5% right? But, I'm done with this childish arguing when I'm the one getting bashed!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If I where a Perry fan, the thought of this game would make me sweat. Buckhorn is very dangerous and a bad game would cost Perry everything.

I'll take Perry by 12... best of luck to both!

I agree.
leecoukfan Wrote:ok, well i don't know how fact is only .5% right? But, I'm done with this childish arguing when I'm the one getting bashed!

Cya.
Ol' Ben Wrote:..That was actually directed towards.. you. Confusedhh:

:lmao::Thumbs:
I think it is a DISGRACE that Hazard let Buckhorn practice in Memorial Gym for 2 hours yesterday evening and denied Perry Central from using the gym at all. And yes, this is true. Buckhorn practiced yesterday evening from 5:00-7:00 P.M. But what happened when Perry Central called up Hazard and asked if they could have just about a 30 minute shoot-around? They was told no, that they was not allowed. This has to be the worst sportsmanship ever. Last year, every team had the oppritunity to practice atleast once in Leslie Countys gym and the year before that every team was allowed to practice atleast once at PCC's gym, and thats how it's always been. IMO Hazard wants Buckhorn to win and they are going to give them every advantage possible. If I was Hazard, I would probally wan't PCC to lose too......but all you all did is add fuel to the fire. Good luck to Buckhorn but i'm gonna take PCC by 10+.