Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Guards In The 15th
Deff. Ethan J. Landon Slone Ryan Collins Ryan Johnson & cant pick another 1
Ethan Johnson after last nights game at AC definently proved that he deserved to be on the list of top guards in the 15th...
"WildcatLover12" Wrote:Deff. Ethan J. Landon Slone Ryan Collins Ryan Johnson & cant pick another 1
Ryan Collins isnt one of the top five.
Landon Slone, Jamie McCarty, Ethan Johnson, Ryan Johnson, Brandon May
i agree
RJ is having a good season in the first 6 games.
16.5 ppg 6 rebounds a game and 6 assist a game
avaeraging 8 shots a game and around 10 ft's a game thats doing it all.
1.Jamie McCarty(could lead eagles back to state)
2.Landon Slone(may see this kid as mr. basketball someday)
3.Ryan Johnson(great senior leadership shown)
4.Brandon May(has ability to take over any game)
5.Ethan Johnson(probably the most athletic of the 5 shown)
good post retarded frog lol
In no paticular order my list would look like this:

Landon Slone - Paintsville: What can you say that has not already been said? When he has the ball everyone at Paintsville is better. He can do anyting and everything in the 15th region, now all he has to do is try to continue doing it with a target on his back.

Matt Maynard - Belfry: The best athlete in the region. I think he is a more athletic Landon Slone, just deos not assert himself as much as Slone, and does not have the weapons around him that Slone does. A player that is capable of guarding anyone in the region.

Brad Lowe - Pike Central: As I said in another thread, I think he is the best pure shooter in the region. When he walks in the gym he is in range. Is more athletic than people give him credit for.

Jamie Mccarty - Johnson Central: This kid is the only person in the region that could rival Maynard as best athlete, but he has not been playing up to potential this year IMO. A new coach has a lot to do with that I am sure. It is hard to adjust to new systems.

Jaryd "Spud" Crum - Sheldon Clark: Possibly the quickest guard in region outside of Maynard. Is a good shooter and makes good decisons with the ball. Defense is improving and is starting to recognize defenses better. Will continue to improve and be one of SC's best in the end.
IMO...I think that Jamie Mc. from Johnson Central has to be the best guard in the 15th with Landon from Paintsville being number 2
"JC-Eagles-10" Wrote:IMO...I think that Jamie Mc. from Johnson Central has to be the best guard in the 15th with Landon from Paintsville being number 2
McCarty is a forward and Jesse Meek and Tyler Whitaker bein the guards with Justin blanton a very talented backup!
"jcmadman" Wrote:McCarty is a forward and Jesse Meek and Tyler Whitaker bein the guards with Justin blanton a very talented backup!

As "CRAZY" as this might sound some teams play with 3 guards. I know times are changing. Before long they will allow players to dunk.
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:As "CRAZY" as this might sound some teams play with 3 guards. I know times are changing. Before long they will allow players to dunk.
sorry man but i have been to every game this year an mccarty has only statred tonites game and on the roster he is listed as a FORWARD!